Estrogen Blocker really NEEDED?

AEO

Awards
I'm taking Super Mandro and Andro the Giant. Do I really need to get an estrogen blocker, what are the risks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking Super Mandro and Andro the Giant. Do I really need to get an estrogen blocker, what are the risks?
Man boobs is all

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it go away when your done?
Probably would in your best interest to re-consider your choice on the super supps you plan on dabbling in.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The board has an anabolic section, do some reading there. Lots of good info can be found on this subject.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it go away when your done?
Sometimes and sometimes not. The fact is if you do anabolics long enough you WILL eventually develope some degree of gyno.
Keep in mind that estrogen is needed for building muscle so dont think u are doing yourself a service by squashing it either.
Inhibit E would be a perfect otc AI for that product(you could run the inhibit e at a lower dose

AEO

Awards
This is my first cycle. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like my breast look bigger. Maybe just because I gained weight. Is it possible I'm already effects like that 3 weeks in?

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Andro the Giant, wonder where they came up with that name

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's have Admin move this to the right section so we can help you out more.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first cycle. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like my breast look bigger. Maybe just because I gained weight. Is it possible I'm already effects like that 3 weeks in?
Bigger breast is probably the weight gain. Highly Doubt it's gyno. Do you have a lump?

A lot of people psych themselves out when it comes to gyno symptoms and onset (especially beginners). It's definitely a legitimate concern but just don't get obsessed with the nips ;)

Andro the giant is technically "wet" but it's extremely mild. If you can't get pharma grade ai grab some inhibit e and you should be good. Always best to have pharma on hand in case (although I think you're good for this stack).

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-e-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have exemestane on hand and only use if you have high estrogen sides. Otc "estrogen blockers" are not worth using imo. What do you have lined up for pct?

AEO

Awards
Ya no lump, just looks bigger but maybe that comes with the 25lb jump up in bench in a month.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't use one for my last 4-andro cycle and never had any gyno issues but I was uncomfortably bloated the entire time. The E blocker is worth it

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AEO If you can enlighten us with the ingredients to the products you're taking we could give you a better answer as to whether or not you need any kind of anti-estrogen.

Sometimes and sometimes not. The fact is if you do anabolics long enough you WILL eventually develope some degree of gyno.
Keep in mind that estrogen is needed for building muscle so dont think u are doing yourself a service by squashing it either.
Inhibit E would be a perfect otc AI for that product(you could run the inhibit e at a lower dose
That's absolutely not true. If you don't use estrogenic compounds, you have zero risk of developing gyno. However, if you keep ancillary drugs like Nolvadex on hand throughout your cycle, you should be safe from gyno, and if you start to develop it, the best course of action is to simply stop the cycle, and start running Nolvadex @ 40mg a day until it subsides.

I'll also post this quote from William Llewellyn, author of the Anabolics book series.

Avoid Aromatase Inhibitors. Aromatase-inhibiting drugs counter estrogenic side effects by preventing the production of estrogen in the body. While an effective practice, they also deprive the body of a hormone that is important to cardiovascular health. In particular, estrogen supports the production of good (HDL) cholesterol, which means that aromatase inhibitors may inadvertently increase the cardiovascular strain of a steroid cycle. If estrogenic side effects are apparent and a reduction or elimination of the offending steroid(s) is not considered an option, the SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) drug Nolvadex could be used instead. This drug offers partial estrogenic action in the liver, which may allow
it to counterer estrogenic side effects without the same negative shift in cholesterol.
Source: William Llewellyn Anabolics 10th Edition 2011