Estradiol at 60 for my MID cycle blood work. please advise.

laja3218

Awards
Hey guys this is my first cycle and i did my blood work at the start of week 8 of my test E 500mg per week. I didnt take any arimidex until week 5 because i didnt feel any high estrogen related side effects. At week 5 my dick stopped working so i started the arimidex at .5 every other day. It definitely helped out but after doing my blood work at week 8, the estradiol is still at 60. What is your guys advice? Should i up the arimidex to 1mg every other day or 1 every 3 days. i keep reading back and forth opinions on this matter. Im only continuing this cycle for 12 weeks and its already week 9 for me as of now. Also FSH is less than .7 and my LH is less than .2 which is expected right? here are the results, i tried to upload a picture but it wouldnt let me so i apologize if its a little hard to read. let me know if there is anything else that looks out of place. my total test before cycle was 222 and now its at 2957.

Test Name

UREA NITROGEN (BUN) 20
CREATININE 0.99
eGFR NON-AFR. AMERICAN 102
eGFR AFRICAN AMERICAN 119
SODIUM 139
POTASSIUM 4.3
CHLORIDE 104
CARBON DIOXIDE 27
CALCIUM 8.9
PROTEIN, TOTAL 6.9
ALBUMIN 4.1
GLOBULIN 2.8
ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO 1.5
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.5
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 89
AST 35
ALT 34
WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT 6.5
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT 4.80
HEMOGLOBIN 14.6
HEMATOCRIT 43.3
MCV 90.2
MCH 30.4
MCHC 33.7
RDW 13.0
PLATELET COUNT 333
MPV 8.8
ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS 3510
ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES 2184
ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES 566
ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS 189
ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS 52
NEUTROPHILS 54%
LYMPHOCYTES 33.6 %
MONOCYTES 8.7 %
EOSINOPHILS 2.9 %
BASOPHILS 0.8 %

FSH <0.7
LH <0.2
ESTRADIOL 60

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is the reference range for estradiol?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doesn't sound too bad. I'd just bump up my AI dose to .5ED. Why was your total test so low before cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's test At? If test is high then estrogen should be higher then normal. Could be something else causing the problem.

laja3218

Awards
My test is at 2957. Week 8. Should I try to lower my estrogen more or just leave it as is

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends man, not sure why your d1ck would have stopped working with high estrogen... Now too low I can see.

My estroidial is always over the norm, the usual is like 43 for me. That is just on TRT, not a cycle. You kind of have to know or have an idea of what your non cycle levels are to know how much the higher levels might effect you when they rise. Some people at 43 like me would be having itchy nips and major gyno signs, others don't have any sides at all at that level like me.

So the question is regardless of that number how are you feeling now? How are your nips doing, how is your libido, how are your gains? If the sides have resolved themselves and you are feeling okay then you are probably okay.

What's test At? If test is high then estrogen should be higher then normal. Could be something else causing the problem.
Exactly, if test is higher than normal than estrogen will tend to be and it can be out of range, and still be perfectly balanced out with your higher testosterone levels due to the higher androgenic effects from the testosterone. The normal estrogen numbers can't really be expected mid-cycle, and would be way out of balance if in range. Remember your goal is to manage side effects, not numbers. If you aren't experiencing them now then maybe you already corrected the imbalance. You did say you were only on an AI for a couple weeks before doing blood work you could have been at 80-90 before you started it, and not need to increase the dose.

Either way with 3 weeks left on the cycle if you are not feeling the sides now then just maintain your dose and finish it out. If still experiencing issues them bump it by a little.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quoted from https://tctmed.com/normal-estradiol-levels/

"Normal Estradiol Levels in Men
09/27/2016|(Augie) Juan Augustine Galindo Jr. MPAS, PA-C|17 Comments
I’m going to start with a range of normal estradiol levels for men, but I want you to keep in mind that this is exactly that — a range. You might fall above it or below it and still be just fine.

Normal estradiol levels in men

Also, keep in mind that these “normal ranges” aren’t exactly agreed upon throughout the medical community.

The truth is, human bodies vary so much that no one can really say for sure, and testing methods have changed over the years, leading to some discrepancy.

The Range of Normal Estradiol Levels in Men
For men, normal total estradiol levels are somewhere between 20–55 pg/mL (2.0–5.5 ng/dL) and 10-40 pg/mL (1.0-4.0 ng/dL), depending on who you ask.

The first range is based off a study of the total estradiol levels of 115 healthy men. You can read the study in its entirety here.

The same study with the same group of men found that free estradiol levels ranged between 0.3–1.3 pg/mL (0.03–0.13 ng/dL)."

There is more to the article there at the link.

laja3218

Awards
hey man thanks for the reply. ive actually read through many other forums that when too high of estro, its hard to maintain an erection. at week 5 when i realize i couldnt maintain, and my nipples were puffy, i started the arimidex. the tip of the nipple was puffy but not itchy. im feeling better now after the arimidex at .5 every other day. my gains are minor but i know thats due to nutrition. havn't been eating enough. Libido is better after the arimidex, but not as high as it was in week 3. thanks for your help i guess il jsut finish out the cycle the way i am doing it. ima try to upload pictures of before and week 8 right after this

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hey man thanks for the reply. ive actually read through many other forums that when too high of estro, its hard to maintain an erection. at week 5 when i realize i couldnt maintain, and my nipples were puffy, i started the arimidex. the tip of the nipple was puffy but not itchy. im feeling better now after the arimidex at .5 every other day. my gains are minor but i know thats due to nutrition. havn't been eating enough. Libido is better after the arimidex, but not as high as it was in week 3. thanks for your help i guess il jsut finish out the cycle the way i am doing it. ima try to upload pictures of before and week 8 right after this
Looking good man. Yeah I was thinking about it after and could see how it could happen but would assume it would have to be pretty high for that. Normally I see it happen more the other way around. They crash estro and libido drops out. That or from deca d1ck.

laja3218

Awards
it doesnt say sensitive or not like ive seen on other people's bloodwork so im assuming no

laja3218

Awards
this is the before picture. not much difference. i still weigh exactly the same haha. my diet is ****ed up right now
forum4.png

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are pretty jacked in both pics.