Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd never say that, (but thank you nonetheless for the praise) or I'd be a field rep. Lots of people put in work and got the needed connections (with TNN)

I did of course push hard, everywhere I could. Canada needed in on PEScience efficacy and quality

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Any UK users here fancy taking a tub of Iced Tea off my hands (only had 4 scoops)...really don't like the flavour :(

*apologies if I shouldn't be asking here!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any UK users here fancy taking a tub of Iced Tea off my hands (only had 4 scoops)...really don't like the flavour :(

*apologies if I shouldn't be asking here!!
Auction section would likely be a better bet. :)

Supplement Auction

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd never say that, (but thank you nonetheless for the praise) or I'd be a field rep. Lots of people put in work and got the needed connections (with TNN)

I did of course push hard, everywhere I could. Canada needed in on PEScience efficacy and quality
Oh so modest my friend. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of ergo and couldn't be much more pissed at myself for allowing it! ):

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried Blue Ice and I think that flavor beat out Nanaberry for me. It was SO good! I mixed 1 Scoop with almost 1 liter water and it was smooth and tasty.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried Blue Ice and I think that flavor beat out Nanaberry for me. It was SO good! I mixed 1 Scoop with almost 1 liter water and it was smooth and tasty.
I wasn't sure if I could pick a winner between nanaberry and blue ice (nanaberry was the majority forum choice) but I definitely prefer tropical twist to both of these. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn't sure if I could pick a winner between nanaberry and blue ice (nanaberry was the majority forum choice) but I definitely prefer tropical twist to both of these. :)
I will definitely let you know when I try it!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will definitely let you know when I try it!
An employee of one of the biggest supplement distributors in the world emailed me yesterday and said Amino IV is the nicest tasting amino product he has ever tried.

He is the guy who is managing your account. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An employee of one of the biggest supplement distributors in the world emailed me yesterday and said Amino IV is the nicest tasting amino product he has ever tried.

He is the guy who is managing your account. :)
Haha awesome! Im sipping on some Amino IV Cherry Limeade now and its very nice.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait until you try the new mango, it's fantastic.
Oh my lord I've been so jealous of foreigners for getting the flavor long ago.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my lord I've been so jealous of foreigners for getting the flavor long ago.
Haha, me too. I had been trying to get mango PES flavoured products for a while, but they were AUS exclusives.

I'm looking forward to it. Mango has always been my favorite flavor on both Aminos and PWOs.
It's a very refreshing mango that doesn't taste too candyish :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7258.JPG

This landed in my mailbox yesterday!

I just finished my first Tropical Twist Ergonine and it was very good! Im definitely having a hard time ranking all the 4 flavours. Especially now since the Iced Tea is growing on me and getting better every time i try it!

Wait until you try the new mango, it's fantastic.
The second I got the package I had to bust the Amino IV Mango open to try it and its the best Mango flavoured supplement ive tried. Its pretty amazing how great PES are with flavours.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 142094

This landed in my mailbox yesterday!

I just finished my first Tropical Twist Ergonine and it was very good! Im definitely having a hard time ranking all the 4 flavours. Especially now since the Iced Tea is growing on me and getting better every time i try it!

The second I got the package I had to bust the Amino IV Mango open to try it and its the best Mango flavoured supplement ive tried. Its pretty amazing how great PES are with flavours.
Glad you got it ok.

I love mango flavours and have had a few decent tasting mango supplements but Amino IV takes the top spot for me. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. got a request on Instagram for your store to stock Select Cafe series. They can't find it anywhere in Scandinavia.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Told ya you'd like it :) I have tried many mango supplements (including mango xtend, which I liked), but Amino IV mango is the best one on the market. Tropical twist is my fav ergonine flavour

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you got it ok.

I love mango flavours and have had a few decent tasting mango supplements but Amino IV takes the top spot for me. :)
Yeah it came here quick! Thanks again my friend. I tagged you in my log when I got it as well.

P.S. got a request on Instagram for your store to stock Select Cafe series. They can't find it anywhere in Scandinavia.
I have been wanting to try that as well but so far it's not anywhere here. I hope the powers to be included them in our lineup.

Told ya you'd like it :) I have tried many mango supplements (including mango xtend, which I liked), but Amino IV mango is the best one on the market. Tropical twist is my fav ergonine flavour
Yeah Xtend mango was my fav mango until I got to try this. I let my fiancé try it and she absolutely loved it as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it came here quick! Thanks again my friend. I tagged you in my log when I got it as well.

I have been wanting to try that as well but so far it's not anywhere here. I hope the powers to be included them in our lineup.

Yeah Xtend mango was my fav mango until I got to try this. I let my fiancé try it and she absolutely loved it as well.
Good deal bro. In to hear how well you enjoy that mango flavor for sure. I've yet to get my hands on that flavor. Will be adding it to my wishlist.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Xtend mango is the bomb... so good!

I'm waiting to tap into my 2 tubs of ergonine, but I'm wondering if there will be deals around the corner

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
There is a buy one get one half price available on Ergonine right now if you look around. :)
Interesting.. thanks for the heads up. Is there going to be any type of deal for the PES website around than thanksgiving so i can stock up on other products as well?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Not sure yet, I believe Ben just said in another thread he was looking into the possibility of sales during the coming holidays

We will let you know!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No, we would literally make no money on that
But you'd make lots of friends

Lol seriously though you're right, we'd be in the hole on a BOGO.
Ergonine is already as good as supplement value can get Regularly under $1/day from a multitude of retailers

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hm il have to search around has there ever been a BOGO sale on Ergonine?
Nope, not a buy one get one free.

However, recently we were overstocked on Ergonine (human error when manufacturing) so have discounted pricing.

This means that the retailer in question is selling it for $10 less which also coincides with this month's BOGO50% offer.

Two tubs are $37 so you are very close to buy one get one free on the regular pricing. :)

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
^^^ thanks guys ended up grabbing 4 tubs of ergonine today

thinking about doing an extra 2 tomorrow

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, not a buy one get one free.

However, recently we were overstocked on Ergonine (human error when manufacturing) so have discounted pricing.

This means that the retailer in question is selling it for $10 less which also coincides with this month's BOGO50% offer.

Two tubs are $37 so you are very close to buy one get one free on the regular pricing. :)
That is an insane hook up right there. Good time to experience each flavor for a discounted price.
^^^ thanks guys ended up grabbing 4 tubs of ergonine today

thinking about doing an extra 2 tomorrow
What flavors did you nab bro?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If someone could PM the retailer I'd be grateful. But I suspect it's an US one so I'm boned here in Sweden.

I do have a couple of tubs right now. But I got my boss hooked when I gave him a tub so he wants more!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If someone could PM the retailer I'd be grateful. But I suspect it's an US one so I'm boned here in Sweden.

I do have a couple of tubs right now. But I got my boss hooked when I gave him a tub so he wants more!
Yep, it is a US one. Not available to us Europeans, unfortunately.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, I just realised that this BOGO50 offer on Ergonine brings two tubs below our initial insider launch pricing.

We sold them at $19.99 at the launch but two tubs are now going for less than $38. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, I just realised that this BOGO50 offer on Ergonine brings two tubs below our initial insider launch pricing.

We sold them at $19.99 at the launch but two tubs are now going for less than $38. :)
How dare they undercut our insider price! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope to find some ergonine in this black Friday extravaganza! :)

In need of a stock up!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50% off flash sale for our black Friday deal! Head on over to our site and use code CYBER at check out. Stock up while the price is right!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now is the time to stock up on ergonine. Less than $1 a day for your daily staples with black friday sales