erase titanium, daa vs clomed

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
asking those in the know their opinion .. thank you when clomed is referred to as a serm what does that stand for

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
It stands for "Selective estrogen receptor modulator"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERM refers to a medication designed to eradicate breast cancer as it selectively inhibits the ability of estrogen binding to breast tissue. I wouldn't bother with it, it works great for sperm, and semen volume, but I think for actual test boosting for muscle gains, you will notice more from the otc stack you are considering.

Mike

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
......unless of course, you happen to be referring to Kilo Sport's Clomed. I only say because of how you are spelling it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Each are in a league of their own.

Clomid is a prescription drug, the other ingredients are over the counter.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
What the hell does this even mean? Are you talking about PCT? PCT no, Clomid is a better choice and cheaper. If you're talking about this as a "cycle" then you are retarded.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
excuse me i should have explained better . i was asking about pct after a cycle of epistane .. what would be better erase ..titanium and daa or clomed ...

TxHomeGrown

Awards
excuse me i should have explained better . i was asking about pct after a cycle of epistane .. what would be better erase ..titanium and daa or clomed ...
]

Clomid. You should have some on hand before you begin any hormonal cycle.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just shake my head every time I read threads like this. One, it's Clomid not clomed, and two if you do a steroid cycle without a SERM you shouldn't have done one in the first place. I would run EndoSurge instead of titanium but that is me.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I just shake my head every time I read threads like this. One, it's Clomid not clomed, and two if you do a steroid cycle without a SERM you shouldn't have done one in the first place. I would run EndoSurge instead of titanium but that is me.
I just dont think people understand long term consequences of the **** they take. A SERM is like $17 shipped if you run at 20/20 and thats plenty..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just dont think people understand long term consequences of the **** they take. A SERM is like $17 shipped if you run at 20/20 and thats plenty..
Clomid pills are dirt cheap. It's included in all of my pcts :)

Mike

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely clomid or nolva depending on your preference