Erase+Shift Stack

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
So I'm getting ready to start the Erase+Shift stack. Here's what else I use:

One a day Multi-vitamin: Because I suck at vegetables.
Vitamin C 1000 mg: Once daily. Because I have a ton of it.
Vitamin D: 2000 IU daily. Because of numerous benefits.
Fish Oil: Your basic Wal-Mart brand. 1000 mg of fish oil concentrate per cap. 300 mg EPA DHA I guess. Taking about 5 caps a day.
Zinc: Man tit reduction + sleep. Taking 1 50 mg capsule before bed.

Anything I should look for in terms of sides? Anything I'm missing "staple" supplement wise? Please don't reccomend something I'd have to order as right now I just want to run these two.

Honestly I've never taken anything other than your basic fat burners so this is my first foray into anything that messes with testosterone/estrogen.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All looks well.... click the link in my sig for dosing guidelines if you are in need.

The Zinc will not help in reducing "Man Tit" but will help overall testosterone if you are someone who trains hard.

Sides will include sweating. If your joints become painful, then dial back the erase dose as they are becoming to dry.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm getting ready to start the Erase+Shift stack. Here's what else I use:

One a day Multi-vitamin: Because I suck at vegetables.
Vitamin C 1000 mg: Once daily. Because I have a ton of it.
Vitamin D: 2000 IU daily. Because of numerous benefits.
Fish Oil: Your basic Wal-Mart brand. 1000 mg of fish oil concentrate per cap. 300 mg EPA DHA I guess. Taking about 5 caps a day.
Zinc: Man tit reduction + sleep. Taking 1 50 mg capsule before bed.

Anything I should look for in terms of sides? Anything I'm missing "staple" supplement wise? Please don't reccomend something I'd have to order as right now I just want to run these two.

Honestly I've never taken anything other than your basic fat burners so this is my first foray into anything that messes with testosterone/estrogen.
You may experience some joint pain if you dose Erase past ~3 caps a day - if this happens, decrease your daily dosage by a cap.

If you do not already have creatine, then get some - this is basic staple you should be using regardless of your goal. Also, depending on your body mass (some people can get most of their protein needs from food), you may want to use supplemented protein like a powder of MuscleGel Shots, and additionally, perhaps BCAAs.

~Rosie~

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You may experience some joint pain if you dose Erase past ~3 caps a day - if this happens, decrease your daily dosage by a cap.

If you do not already have creatine, then get some - this is basic staple you should be using regardless of your goal. Also, depending on your body mass (some people can get most of their protein needs from food), you may want to use supplemented protein like a powder of MuscleGel Shots, and additionally, perhaps BCAAs.

~Rosie~
I do use BCAA's, I use ICE pre/during workout. I also have a bunch of Ultra Peptide from an old sale and some whey protein. Basically use Ultra Peptide (micellar casein) upon waking and before bed, and drink a whey shake post-workout.

I thought Creatine wasn't as good for cutting/recomp or is that a myth? Are we still using basic monohydrate as best?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
All looks well.... click the link in my sig for dosing guidelines if you are in need.

The Zinc will not help in reducing "Man Tit" but will help overall testosterone if you are someone who trains hard.

Sides will include sweating. If your joints become painful, then dial back the erase dose as they are becoming to dry.
Hmm, I thought Zinc combated gyno, must have been misinformed. Guess I will keep supplementing it if it helps with overall testosterone though!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do use BCAA's, I use ICE pre/during workout. I also have a bunch of Ultra Peptide from an old sale and some whey protein. Basically use Ultra Peptide (micellar casein) upon waking and before bed, and drink a whey shake post-workout.

I thought Creatine wasn't as good for cutting/recomp or is that a myth? Are we still using basic monohydrate as best?
Just take 2000mg monohydrate if you dont want to gain any water weight. It is still great for overall performance

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok re BCAAs and protein.

There is no reason why you should not use creatine when attempting either cutting ore recomping. Creatine is NOT going to be detrimental to either goal and you CAN successfully do both using creatine - anyone telling you otherwise is talking sh*t. If you can't do either successfully using creatine, then you're doing something wrong, most likely with your nutrition and/or training (primarily nutrition though, since for most people, nutrition is the determining factor in their success)!

There are many types of creatine out there, with creatine monohydrate is the most tried and proven, but what one you use is entirely up to you.

~Rosie~