erase pro

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hello pes

Well, i been reading a lot of great reviews about erase pro. I have my own here awaiting from a break to start it but here i am with a question suggestion;

Wont it be better to have erase pro with 50 mg of erase instead of the whooping 75mg there is in one cap of it?? I find lots of guys complaining about the joint issues and i myself have some slight joint problems as it is. This is what's been holding me from using erase pro actually.

The reason i suggest this is cause i see pretty much everyone saying is a wonderful supplement that delivers results but i see peps saying that they had to lower the dosage to bear w the joing issues but also saw less prominent results.

My thoughts are that the slight lowering of results doesn't come from the lack of the erase compound but more from the missing dose of the other great ingredients in the erase pro like the serm matrix and the insitu ingredient.

It would have been best in my opinion to have it w 50mg of the original erase and let peps add aditional 25mg of the original erase compound if they feel they need to.

Just my opinion but wondering of this idea.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We recommend one of three things

1) Take 1 Erase Pro every other day

2) Take Super Cissus RX with Erase Pro

3) Take 1 Erase Pro every other day + 1 regular Erase

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We recommend one of three things

1) Take 1 Erase Pro every other day

2) Take Super Cissus RX with Erase Pro

3) Take 1 Erase Pro every other day + 1 regular Erase
I'll take option 2 ...thanks! (=

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what about erase pro every other day and erase during the non pro days? has anyone ran ep eod? if that were the case the duration would be twice as long

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I am also wondering this. For PCT, I have erase and erase pro. I am not sure how to run these and/ or how to taper

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am also wondering this. For PCT, I have erase and erase pro. I am not sure how to run these and/ or how to taper
I would run erase pro, 1 per day. No need to taper as erase is a suicidal inhibitor.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'll just add I was one of the guys commenting on joint issue above a certain amount with erase, I cant explain it, but for some reason erase pro hits me differently, I have not had any joint issues since starting erase pro a 1/day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'll just add I was one of the guys commenting on joint issue above a certain amount with erase, I cant explain it, but for some reason erase pro hits me differently, I have not had any joint issues since starting erase pro a 1/day.
Me too! I had to back off of erase to 2 caps sometimes, erase pro is not causing joint issues.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
So why are people talking about a need to taper because of estrogen rebound? How does E R work then?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Me too! I had to back off of erase to 2 caps sometimes, erase pro is not causing joint issues.
Thats exactly what I had to do, 3 caps was too much, 2 was just about perfect.

So why are people talking about a need to taper because of estrogen rebound? How does E R work then?
who is talking about rebound, Ive used erase a few times and now Im using erase pro, I didnt see rebound, thats not what I would call it, I ran it for about a month and half at a time, each time and when it was finished I noticed a "back to normal feeling" as the erase left my system over about a week or so, unless these guys have really high estrogen levels to begin with, then maybe it seems like rebound.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Here's a thread regarding Erase/estrogen rebound

Anabolicminds
forum/steroids/200599-erase-post-cycle.html

Can't post links yet (not @50 posts yet)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Erase and Erase Pro. I'm sure you've already read all the testimonials of EP and don't need another synopsis of all its benefits. I'm responding to the thread because I'm sometimes sensitive to Erase. I've taken it at least 3 times for 8 weeks. During the second and third run, my joints cramped pretty badly early on, whereas the first run it took 7 weeks for me to start experiencing the cramping feeling. I took EP, and now it's very true that it was for only 30 days, but throughout the duration of the cycle I never once experienced dry joints or any such discomfort. I also had a much greater hardening effect on EP, which was both nice and surprising since I didn't get that from Erase.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
How would I stack?

Sustain Alpha-use as directed?

Erase pro 1 per day. or every other day?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Here's a thread regarding Erase/estrogen rebound

Anabolicminds
forum/steroids/200599-erase-post-cycle.html

Can't post links yet (not @50 posts yet)
Thats an interesting read, but those guys are talking about using erase during pct after steroid cycles, has nothing to do with someone natural grabbing a bottle of erase and getting the positive effects.

You cant compare someone who has supressed and screwed up their hormone levels and is trying to fix/normalize things by throwing more products that alter hormone levels to someone who is natural, or "off" running something. I have never had an issue using erase in pct, but there are so many variables with these other guys, was their serm legit, how long were natural hormones shutdown, did they run hcg, what other stuff were they using during their pct, did their diets turn to crap during pct, how long was it since their last cycle, did they give their body time enough to normalize before jumping back on cycle again, did they run a product like sd, which is known for causing dealyed gyno, did they get sloppy during pct, miss doses, forget to take things, etc. There are many variables, and way too many people who have used erase sucessfully and like it, will tell you they dont think twice about using it.

Of course, it is possible that they did everything right and still had unwanted effects, the very same way that its possible for one person to make gains of a given ph and another person to say its bunk because they gained nothing, aka the non responder. Ive said it before, but different products can have different effect in different people, I have no answer for it, but it just happens that way some times.