Erase Pro, EndoSurge, Anabeta Elite and DAA.....Looking for Some Direction.

travisf

Awards
Looking for some direction regarding my supplements I have purchased. Looking for increase in LBM.

Background: 40 year old male, 155lbs, 15% BF.......train Monday threw Friday right after work. Finished 8 weeks of Erase Pro and was happy with the results. Taking the four week break from Erase Pro and then starting Erase Pro for 8 weeks and then another 4 weeks off. Looking for some direction of what to stack with the Erase Pro and what to take on the four week break. I have a bottle of Endosurge, Anabeta Elite and DAA powder ready to go.

Was thinking along the lines of stacking Erase Pro with EndoSurge for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks of DAA and Anabeta Elite. Just not sure. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

ps. I seem to be very sensitive to gyno so that is a big concern on my end as well :(

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for some direction regarding my supplements I have purchased. Looking for increase in LBM.

Background: 40 year old male, 155lbs, 15% BF.......train Monday threw Friday right after work. Finished 8 weeks of Erase Pro and was happy with the results. Taking the four week break from Erase Pro and then starting Erase Pro for 8 weeks and then another 4 weeks off. Looking for some direction of what to stack with the Erase Pro and what to take on the four week break. I have a bottle of Endosurge, Anabeta Elite and DAA powder ready to go.

Was thinking along the lines of stacking Erase Pro with EndoSurge for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks of DAA and Anabeta Elite. Just not sure. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

ps. I seem to be very sensitive to gyno so that is a big concern on my end as well :(
Gyno shouldnt be an issue on any of the supplements you're taking, although i feel DAA would be best used during Erase Pro due to potential increases in estrogen.

I would probably run Erase Pro/DAA for the eight weeks, and then Endosurge/Anabeta Elite on the other four weeks.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
DAA/Endosurge/Erase Pro is a solid combo!

But if you had to only go with two, I'd go with and DAA (preferably Intimidate) and Endosurge.

If you're already prone to Gyno, you would need Endosurge to help combat the rise in prolactin from the DAA. I'm sure the last thing you want are puffy nipples!!'

Also on another side note, look into SNS inhibit-p as an alternative to Endosurge. They always make stellar products!

travisf

Awards
So far seem to ok with the DAA during this 4 week break off the Erase Pro. Not sure if it's because Erase Pro might still be in the system lol. Been off it for two weeks now.

I will definitely look into the Inhibit-P but for now would like to use my collection of Endosurge, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and Daa powder.

Thanks for the replies!

travisf

Awards
Thanks bro.

Have been doing a lot of reading about these supplements to figure out the best route. Starting to lean towards Erase pro with EndoSurge for 4 weeks, then stack AnabetaElite on top of that for the next 4 weeks and then 4 weeks of just DAA.

If the the stack of ErasePro/EndoSurge/AnabetaElite turns out to be too much, i will defer the AnabetaElite to be stacked with the 4 week DAA.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro.

Have been doing a lot of reading about these supplements to figure out the best route. Starting to lean towards Erase pro with EndoSurge for 4 weeks, then stack AnabetaElite on top of that for the next 4 weeks and then 4 weeks of just DAA.

If the the stack of ErasePro/EndoSurge/AnabetaElite turns out to be too much, i will defer the AnabetaElite to be stacked with the 4 week DAA.
I just think DAA would be best used in combination with an anti-estrogenic compound like Erase Pro. DAA does elevate testosterone, but at the expense of also elevating estrogen. Using in combination with Erase Pro has pretty significant synergy.

pmdied

Awards
I'm 39, on week 6 of AE+DAA. Awesome stack for us guys over 35. Real solid gains, pumps and vascularity. I've also run 8 weeks of Erase pro stacked with DAA several months ago and had very good results. You can't go wrong with any of these stacks.

travisf

Awards
I'm 39, on week 6 of AE+DAA. Awesome stack for us guys over 35. Real solid gains, pumps and vascularity. I've also run 8 weeks of Erase pro stacked with DAA several months ago and had very good results. You can't go wrong with any of these stacks.
What do you use on the 4 week off of ErasePro?

travisf

Awards

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now try the hybrid stack...

Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite, DAA

AnaBeta is a common option here

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks, I was impressed with the results you had.

pmdied

Awards
On the cycles where I didn't use EP, I ran Anabeta Elite + DAA. Keep in mind that I take four weeks off EVERYTHING after running an 8 week cycle of any these products.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the cycles where I didn't use EP, I ran Anabeta Elite + DAA. Keep in mind that I take four weeks off EVERYTHING after running an 8 week cycle of any these products.
Gotta take that time off!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Gyno shouldnt be an issue on any of the supplements you're taking, although i feel DAA would be best used during Erase Pro due to potential increases in estrogen.

I would probably run Erase Pro/DAA for the eight weeks, and then Endosurge/Anabeta Elite on the other four weeks.
This. He knows what he is talking about.