erase pro and creatine

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
was wondering if using erase pro as part of a spring cutting cycle, should i cycle off creatine because of the water weight? im not so much worried about carrying the few pounds from the creatine but i dont want to waste any effect from ep. thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be fine with dosing Creatine and EP together while cutting. Wont effect EP.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine with dosing Creatine and EP together while cutting. Wont effect EP.
Cool thanks i wasnt sure because of holding water from creatine and the erase making you retain less water.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem combining them and I wouldn't drop creatine for that reasoning. It isn't a matter of the erase negating the creatine or vice versa so you should be good to go. :thumbsup:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think this has been asked before don't want to dig around to much. But Natty has said if your worried about the bloat and you have already hit saturation levels, you'd be safe dropping it down from 5 grams to 2.5 or 3. I wouldn't worry to much about dropping your creatine, they will be fine together. EP has ingredients in it that will work as kind of a natural diuretic.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think this has been asked before don't want to dig around to much. But Natty has said if your worried about the bloat and you have already hit saturation levels, you'd be safe dropping it down from 5 grams to 2.5 or 3. I wouldn't worry to much about dropping your creatine, they will be fine together. EP has ingredients in it that will work as kind of a natural diuretic.
Exactly

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I always use creatine while cutting to help maintain strength.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
but you will bloat!
I have used creatine daily for years,I have never had the so often talked about bloat from it,on a cut or bulk.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have used creatine daily for years,I have never had the so often talked about bloat from it,on a cut or bulk.
yeah it was a joke...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
tisket a tasket a strawberry basket..