erase pro, anabeta elite, and revolution pct combo?

pcav89

Awards
I am not actually running a cycle any time soon but I am trying to put together a plan for an otc pct for a future havoc cycle. I've read countless posts saying you need a serm and just as many saying that you do not need a serm and the more I read and prep for this, the more conflicting answers I find and the more confused I get. I don't remember what forum I was on but someone had a stack put up for advice and it had the revolution black pct and finaflex pure test combo along with erase pro and anabeta elite as the pct. It seems to me like this would cover all bases but it seems like too much Ai. Can anyone shed some light on this and if none or only some of that is any good for a havoc pct, give some suggestion as to what to change? Thanks in advance for the help, I really appreciate it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can potentially get away with no SERM, but why risk it? SERMS are cheap.

I would run:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Save anabeta elite and erase pro for off cycle, those 2 should make up a great stack coming out of PCT and maintaining gainz

pcav89

Awards
I think I'd like to go with a serm then so that I don't have to even worry. I've never used a serm before though and I honestly don't know where to get it. You think nolva is the best one to go with? Thats another controversial thing that I have been reading lately. Is there anyway that you could pm me about where to get serms cheap like you said?

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
You can potentially get away with no SERM, but why risk it? SERMS are cheap. I would run: Nolva 20/20/10/10 DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3 Save anabeta elite and erase pro for off cycle, those 2 should make up a great stack coming out of PCT and maintaining gainz
Exactly.

Serms are pretty cheap and easy to find.