Erase on a bulk?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
good idea? id be using mostly to give the T boosters and transaderm im gonna take a little more to work with ..and for cort control. after my girl had our baby and i got a stomach bug and dropped a ton of weight from it, im looking to add some quality back to my frame.

thanks!

Tony

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good idea? id be using mostly to give the T boosters and transaderm im gonna take a little more to work with ..and for cort control. after my girl had our baby and i got a stomach bug and dropped a ton of weight from it, im looking to add some quality back to my frame.

thanks!

Tony
Definitely sounds like a good idea, i like it because it helps me achieve a lean bulk easier.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
sweet- thanks for the quick response, man...ive got a pretty good stack lined up and im psyched to try Erase for the first time ( along with 3/4 of a bottle of anabeta i have left ) and some Athletix stuff im trying. heard nothing but good on Erase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta and Erase is my favourite bulking stack.

Admittedly it would be a stack I would use if I was cutting as well lol. They just work well in general. :)

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Damn..due to the sale I may go with 2 prime, 3 anabeta, erase and transaderm...better idea?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used Prime or Transaderm so can't really comment. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks!

Tony
Definitely fine to use Erase if you're looking for muscle gains!

...ive got a pretty good stack lined up and im psyched to try Erase for the first time ( along with 3/4 of a bottle of anabeta i have left ) and some Athletix stuff im trying. heard nothing but good on Erase.
Erase and AnaBeta is a pretty sweet stack for gains :)

Damn..due to the sale I may go with 2 prime, 3 anabeta, erase and transaderm...better idea?
No need to add Prime in, IMO. You could use Transaderm if you wanted, but it's not necessary and I would be careful of stacking it with Erase, especially since it has AI and cortisol control properties, which Erase covers - perhaps leave it for another stack, or, if you're determined to use both, dose at less than recommended.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd probably drop the prime and save the transaderm for a hormonal run.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks a lot for the in depth responses..given me a lot to think about. i was going to use the transaderm because at 42, it makes me fell good, lol, but i was unaware it and Erase had some of the same qualities. im gonna drop Prime. so assuming i drop both of those, i think im looking at 3 bottles of anabeta, erase, and maybe formula x and division 1, which was sort of my original plan, minus the anabeta.

thanks again for all the input!

Tony

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks a lot for the in depth responses..given me a lot to think about. i was going to use the transaderm because at 42, it makes me fell good, lol, but i was unaware it and Erase had some of the same qualities. im gonna drop Prime. so assuming i drop both of those, i think im looking at 3 bottles of anabeta, erase, and maybe formula x and division 1, which was sort of my original plan, minus the anabeta.

thanks again for all the input!

Tony
No worries - we're here to help out and make you aware of these things :)

Formula X would be a good addition to the Erase and AnaBeta stack. You don't need the Division 1 though - save that for another stack, since Erase already increases Free Testosterone.

~Rosie~

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
right on Rosie, thanks again!..saves me some cash too =-)