Erase + Anatabeta deal

bodler

Awards
Hello, I came late into this and actually found out about Erase recently and found out about Erase pro like yesterday. And been running through the forums reading stuff about people getting a nice deal if they preorder Erase. getting Anabeta as well.

Is this deal still activated? I came late so I'm thinking the deal is off now. If it isn't then what exactly to I have to do? Do I have to preoder from *** or PES? I signed up to pes insider today.

Whatever it is I'm still getting this, it sounds powerful and the ingredients are not steroidal.

Thank you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello, I came late into this and actually found out about Erase recently and found out about Erase pro like yesterday. And been running through the forums reading stuff about people getting a nice deal if they preorder Erase. getting Anabeta as well.

Is this deal still activated? I came late so I'm thinking the deal is off now. If it isn't then what exactly to I have to do? Do I have to preoder from *** or PES? I signed up to pes insider today.

Whatever it is I'm still getting this, it sounds powerful and the ingredients are not steroidal.

Thank you.
The Erase Pro - AnaBeta deal was for 5 days only from the date of the release of the December PES Insider, so no, that particular promotion has ended. You can still order Erase Pro though - a definite recommendation, especially if you have used Erase before and loved it (and even if you have not)! And AnaBeta is a great product to use as well - standalone OR stacked with other PES products.

~Rosie~