Equiscope - anyone tried it?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever used Equiscop therapy? I was talking to the TRT clinic about getting a bottle of BPC-157 from them, but he kept trying to convince me that the equiscope would work better. Anyone tried this thing?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone ever used Equiscop therapy? I was talking to the TRT clinic about getting a bottle of BPC-157 from them, but he kept trying to convince me that the equiscope would work better. Anyone tried this thing?

I am honestly not familiar with this.
It SOUNDS like Snake Oil.

However, I'm following to see if anyone has actually used it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Considering humans aren’t battery powered, I can’t see how a device that fixes the electricity in our cells would do a whole lot. But I guess I could be wrong.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Did some research and it was accepted as a patent because it was similar to a TENS machines, which clearly helps stifen pain. However this device is supposed to work on the stipending and the recovery. I'm just skeptical its snake oil AND cost $200 per session. But might be accepted by insurance.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Now that I think about it, acupuncture, cryotherapy, hyperbaric chambers, cupping eta. Seem like snake oil as well 😆

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sounds like the **** they use at a chiropractor. I think I had it once. they just shock the **** out of you

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the **** they use at a chiropractor. I think I had it once. they just shock the **** out of you
Chiropractor useses high end TENS machine. I got one of Amazon for $40 and it similar. This is "supposed" to be different.

Tell you what, if they say my insurance covers it I'll post up a report.