Epistane pct help

dfez

Awards
I'm Doing an epi cycle of 30/30/40/40/30 and I have novla lined up as my pct but I recieved a bottle of anabolic technologies Xtreme pct
Testosterone Boost

Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia 350mg

Anti-Estrogen

6,17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 75mg

Liver

NAC (n-Acetyl-Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Sillymarin) 200mg

Heart Guard
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10 100mg
Prostate
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract 100mg
with my Epistane and was wondering if I can take that at the same time I take the novla for its liver heart and prostate protection , thank you!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to taper off of your epistane the last week, it will not help with recover but will cheat you out of the last week of your cycle. No reason you can't take the heart guard at the same time as the epistane or the nolva, it will not effect absorption with either compound.

dfez

Awards
All the compounds listed are in the same capsule , does taking an anti estrogen as well as novla stuff it up or will it be fine?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the compounds listed are in the same capsule , does taking an anti estrogen as well as novla stuff it up or will it be fine?
Nothing you have listed will effect absorption. That's old bro science and has been debunked. Take them in any combination you like.

dfez

Awards
Thanks heaps ! What dosage of novla should I take? And how long for?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dfez

Awards
Will the test booster I have be enough to kickstart me back up or does novla do it by itself?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the test booster I have be enough to kickstart me back up or does novla do it by itself?
A serm like nolva or clomid is all you really need during pct, everything else is just an add on imo. Otc pct products can help you recover when used in addition to a serm, they will not effectively restart the hpta on their own.

dfez

Awards
Will the product I said before plus novla be enough for pct , is there anything else you recommend I add?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the product I said before plus novla be enough for pct , is there anything else you recommend I add?
I like epic unleashed in pct, it's a natural anabolic and I think it's great at helping maintain gains in pct. That is one thing I always add to pct because it is so effective.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A serm like nolva or clomid is all you really need during pct, everything else is just an add on imo. Otc pct products can help you recover when used in addition to a serm, they will not effectively restart the hpta on their own.
This. At a minumum you NEED a SERM but then everything else is just icing if funds allow. I suggest a test booster (ep1c unleashed) and a cortisol control supp (Reduce XT).

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically 2 ways you can go about it, which the guys before have kind of talked about.

1) bare-bones: SERM
2) baller: SERM + Natural test booster + cortisol control supp (if needed).

I've always liked the Competitive Edge Labs stack for oral cycles. Cycle Assist for your organ support, PCT Assist for your hormones during pct. Always got a nice libido boost out of PCT Assist plus it's nice having a kick in endogenous test when you're coming off exogenous test.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On cycle supports are a must have. Highly recommend cel cycle assist as Rhadam said. Also would be good to add tudca.

As said above, SERM is a must. The only true must. That said, I'm a huge proponent of adding as much as you can to pct (funds wise) as your body is in a state of disarray hormonally and can use all the help you can give it.

In order of importance for my personal pct additions after a serm:
Reduce xt- Cortisol control
Natty anabolics - Xgels, epi-plex, anabeta elite
Natty test booster- alphamax

dfez

Awards
How toxic is novla ? Do I need to take liver protection ect with it?