Epistane Pct Help

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I plan on running an epistane cycle at 20/30/30/40 and was wondering if using nolva at 20/20/10/10 as a standalone for pct would work? Do I need to worry about extra toxicity to the liver and more side effects from the nolva? Would an otc pct be enough to retain the gains and help recover for such a short cycle?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Well an otc pct supp will definitely aid in recovery but SERM is an absolute necessity to make sure you recover properly. If you don't have a pct supp yet, I would suggest getting something that has Arimistane in it which is an ai. This is of course if you can't get a real AI like aromasin. Your next best option would be letrone which is apparently the most effective otc ai at the moment

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll want to use nolva and an otc test booster if possible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a cycle support supplement to protect your organs too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some viron and cycle assist. I would Also add an ai-Letrone is s good option if you want an otc ai like demon said. In stock at strong and currently shipping; we have 10% and 15% off for all of these categories for two more days.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270914

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Are you guys reffering to using the cycle assist for on cycle, or for post cycle? I already plan on ordering AI Life Support for during my cycle

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Also, any recommendations for a good test booster to run pct with nolva?thanks

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Would Erase Pro be good to through in to pct to help libido, test, estrogen, etc? I would begin use of it starting week 3 of the pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would Erase Pro be good to through in to pct to help libido, test, estrogen, etc? I would begin use of it starting week 3 of the pct
Check out OL super pct, in combination with a serm it will have your pct completely covered

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I have one last question; how do I run my pct? Should I use the nolva and sup3r pct together, or wait until week 3 to use the sup3r pct?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have one last question; how do I run my pct? Should I use the nolva and sup3r pct together, or wait until week 3 to use the sup3r pct?
Start them both at the same time. Last time I used Super PCT I ran it something like 5/4/3/3/2/2/1 or something similar.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Sup3r pct says 10 capsules is a serving tho lol

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Run a serm. Last week of the serm I'd run a OTC AI like Erase for a few more weeks since epistane has a rebound effect.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Run a serm. Last week of the serm I'd run a OTC AI like Erase for a few more weeks since epistane has a rebound effect.
Could I run an OTC Pct with an Ai in it alongside the serm? Or should I wait till around week 3?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established