Epistane help long distance runners ?

Alfie.123

Awards
would epistane increase your red blood cell count, testosterone, lean body mass ex does it increase water retention as well ? also if i took epistane for 3 days would i get some endurance benefits ? cheers guys

Connordcruz

Connordcruz

Awards
I wouldn't use it to help you run further seems kind of pointless

Alfie.123

Awards
Faster recovery, increase red blood cell count will all aid to run faster... just cause my sport isnt bodybuilding doesnt mean i can't use prohormones to aid my sport ..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cardar1ne might benefit you more than Epistane. Epistane won't kick in for close to 3 weeks.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm so potential blood pressure issues, back/calf muscle pumps, impact on cardio vascular system, liver toxic, suppressive and probably will dry your joints out somewhat. Combined with the fact you will need to do a proper pct and risk rebound gyno.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hmm so potential blood pressure issues, back/calve pumps, impact on cardio vascular system, liver toxic, suppressive and probably will dry your joints out somewhat. Combined with the fact you will need to do a proper pct and risk rebound gyno.

Literally everything you listed, minus the dry joints, is a potential side effect of any anabolic lol.

What is your suggestion other than steering clear of anabolics altogether?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Literally everything you listed, minus the dry joints, is a potential side effect of any anabolic lol.

What is your suggestion other than steering clear of anabolics altogether?
Cool story bro

Alfie.123

Awards
Hmm so potential blood pressure issues, back/calf muscle pumps, impact on cardio vascular system, liver toxic, suppressive and probably will dry your joints out somewhat. Combined with the fact you will need to do a proper pct and risk rebound gyno.

Yes but all pro hormones have those side effects yet people still get amazing results. Dose it right take it for 1 week or 2 you avoid all the negative side effects but get some small benefits.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging by the back and shin/calf pumps I got running while on epi, I would say probably not.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So your post did in fact have no point?

Good to know. Great input.
Actually my post was totally relevant, who dafuq uses anabolics to run further lmao. How bout you look at things in context.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Actually my post was totally relevant, who dafuq uses anabolics to run further lmao. How bout you look at things in context.
Ummm let's see...

EQ? A favorite for endurance athletes.

How about you actually say something useful and accurate?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ummm let's see...

EQ? A favorite for endurance athletes.

How about you actually say something useful and accurate?
Well not sure if misread but OP was asking about epistane. Its comparing apples with oranges. Anyways im done discussing this with you

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Well not sure if misread but OP was asking about epistane. Its comparing apples with oranges. Anyways im done discussing this with you
Yes, let's end the discussion where you make a false claim (athletes not using anabolics for endurance).

You clearly fancy yourself as being "in the know...." I wouldn't want to spoil that for you ;)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

This as well as a possible decline in your run time due to cell volume and as well endurance.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, let's end the discussion where you make a false claim (athletes not using anabolics for endurance).

You clearly fancy yourself as being "in the know...." I wouldn't want to spoil that for you ;)
He happens to be "in the know" on this one. Epistane will negatively impact your running game without a doubt.

Op, if you want something to increase your running game then check out epic unleashed, non hormonal and will actually increase physical endurance.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to mention the fact he is only talking about taking it for a week. You will notice nothing from Epistane that will benefit your sport.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention the fact he is only talking about taking it for a week. You will notice nothing from Epistane that will benefit your sport.
Maybe some calf pumps, that will help

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
He happens to be "in the know" on this one. Epistane will negatively impact your running game without a doubt.

Op, if you want something to increase your running game then check out epic unleashed, non hormonal and will actually increase physical endurance.
Not referring to that aspect of the conversation.

Referring to the statement about "who the **** takes anabolics for endurance..."

Already cleared that up.

Thanks for your help though buddy. Much appreciated.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not referring to that aspect of the conversation.

Referring to the statement about "who the **** takes anabolics for endurance..."

Already cleared that up.

Thanks for your help though buddy. Much appreciated.
Alright bro, I left the word oral out before anabolics, you got me, and sure showed me your ability to argue semantics. Even though you clearly knew we were talking about sides from a liver toxic oral. Congrats.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Alright bro, I left the word oral out before anabolics, you got me, and sure showed me your ability to argue semantics. Even though you clearly knew we were talking about sides from a liver toxic oral. Congrats.
Lol. You're backtracking.

You were not only referring to orals, so let's not be a liar as well as incorrect lol.

End of the day, none of this matters.

I was being a bit of an ass, as I do all to well. So I apologize.

Friends? :)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Prohormones will do nothing for long distance running. You could argue that they will add lean muscle towards your legs, which in theory would improve your ability to run. However, the high BP caused by prohormones would hinder your performance.

Take some Cardarine instead.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prohormones will do nothing for long distance running. You could argue that they will add lean muscle towards your legs, which in theory would improve your ability to run. However, the high BP caused by prohormones would hinder your performance.

Take some Cardarine instead.
If we were talking about sprint (running 100m or 200m) then anabolics would help plenty but for long distance runners I would not recommend anabolics or any research chemicals such as cardarine.

There is actually natural sources such as plant/herbs/amino acids which can help. But the most important is right nutrition.

A long distance runner should not put on the muscle mass. More muscles would actually ruin longer runs. My good friend is a long distance runner. He can feel and see huge difference (negative) if he just put on 5-10 lbs

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
If we were talking about sprint (running 100m or 200m) then anabolics would help plenty but for long distance runners I would not recommend anabolics or any research chemicals such as cardarine.

There is actually natural sources such as plant/herbs/amino acids which can help. But the most important is right nutrition
I definetly agree with you. Anabolics/Research Chemicals shouldn't belong in distance running. However, OP is most likely going to go down that route, regardless of our advice to deter him from doing so.

xhrr

Awards
You all want to gang up on meathead but he actually bodied all of you in this thread.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definetly agree with you. Anabolics/Research Chemicals shouldn't belong in distance running. However, OP is most likely going to go down that route, regardless of our advice to deter him from doing so.
I am affraid he really dont know much since he mention Epistane :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all want to gang up on meathead but he actually bodied all of you in this thread.
What are you? His yes man? His commentator? Save your posts for when you actually have something to contribute

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral anabolics won't help, especially for a short run. Injectables won't work for a short run. EQ is a ridiculously long half-life and takes months to get results. Also, BP and higher hematocrit issues, which hurt endurance significantly.

So, he was still wrong because the OP was looking for quick results and oral steroids. Neither of which are possible.

Research chemicals like osta require PCT too and they shut you down.

Stay natural and look at cardiotryx or another similar supp.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
If the OP is insistent on using something, he should just find some EPO.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the OP is insistent on using something, he should just find some EPO.
What if he is just 14 years old?
EPO for an amateur long distance runner is just pathetic.

OP, dont search after quick fix. Do your research about endurance boosting ingredients. Such ad amino acids, adaptogents ++ . Stay safe

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
What if he is just 14 years old?
EPO for an amateur long distance runner is just pathetic.

OP, dont search after quick fix. Do your research about endurance boosting ingredients. Such ad amino acids, adaptogents ++ . Stay safe
Under the assumption that he is not 14 years old lol.

Not saying that's what he SHOULD do...as I said...just if he is insistent.

Thanks though.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Under the assumption that he is not 14 years old lol.

Not saying that's what he SHOULD do...as I said...just if he is insistent.

Thanks though.
I did understood your point :) rather EPO than steroids :D

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EPO is extremely dangerous. It's stupid to even mention. It is used by elite athletes who are under and can pay for constant monitoring.

It doesn't matter his age, you shouldn't recommend one of the most dangerous PEDs used.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
EPO is extremely dangerous. It's stupid to even mention. It is used by elite athletes who are under and can pay for constant monitoring.

It doesn't matter his age, you shouldn't recommend one of the most dangerous PEDs used.
We aren't doctors.

He simply asked what would work for his purporse. What I suggested would. No one said it was safe. None of this stuff is.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Slurping on mustard packets help with leg cramps.
So I'm doing it completely wrong by using the Taco Bell sauce packets ???

I demand an explanation, doesn't matter if it's broscience of Pubmed/NCBI.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
60 pounds and 12 years ago I was a 16 min 5K guy, this would have nothing but negative affects on your distance running. A lot of good points above on why it wouldn't work. Also from once being a long distance runner, I've always seen distance running as training hard and pouring out everything you got naturally.

dman1

Awards

wait how is that exactly that the epistane reduces endurance?