Epistane, H-drol or Cynostane

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Right guys....

I've been musing alone over this for the last week or so, but I'm now running out of time. I'm going to start a PH cycle next week and I can't decide between Epistane, H-drol and Cynostane.

I want something relatively mild that help to shed some, even if a little, fat whilst putting on lean mass. I don't really follow the big bulk and cut cycle, so even if the gains are a little slow as long as clean, I'm ok.

I've pulsed Epi before and have had decent results, but I'm concerned about the hairloss as I have MPB which I'm managing through varous types of medication.

I've read H-drol is mild and is dosed correctly should produce decent recomping effects, but I've also read several posts where its done nothing for people. There isn't much out there on cynostane. So I was just wanting people's veiws on whether a cycle of H-Drol or cynostance could produce gains as good as a pusle cycle of Epi. So what do people think?

Thanks,

samb1989

Awards
sweet, im after the same answer!

Ive also run epistane before and had good results, but this time ive planned a cycle of epistane and cynostane along with cycle support etc so looking for comparisons etc

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start with Hdrol. Its mild and it will work. I encourage you to check out some of the Cynostane logs.

Magikskittlz

Awards
I suggest Cynostane. 4 weeks at 30mg ED. Take AI cycle support or cycle asist during cycle. You may want to preload the cycle support for a week or so get it flowing.. U can finish with OTC PCT if u can't get hold of SERMs. Reversitol, and maybe a cort blocker week 2 into PCT. Stuff is pretty awesome, absolutely minimum sides if any...

Good luck on your journey brah, whatever products you decide to go with..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest Cynostane. 4 weeks at 30mg ED. Take AI cycle support or cycle asist during cycle. You may want to preload the cycle support for a week or so get it flowing.. U can finish with OTC PCT if u can't get hold of SERMs. Reversitol, and maybe a cort blocker week 2 into PCT. Stuff is pretty awesome, absolutely minimum sides if any...

Good luck on your journey brah, whatever products you decide to go with..
I agree preload the Cycle Support for 7-10 so it can be effective for BP control.