Epistane day 2 dizzyness

GodofCoors

Awards
I purchased a not well known epistane clone from my local supp shop to try out as my first ph. I planned to run this at 10/20/20/30 with torem as my pct.

I noticed during my first dosing yesterdy that i got a little dizzy about 30 minutes after ingesting it and later that night I had trouble getting comfortable to sleep.

Hopefully these symptoms just have to do with allergies and this damn crazy heat in TN right now , because if i'm already feeling side effects from one day of 10 mg I don't think this cycle would be smart for me.

Support supps
1000 mg Hawthorn Berry ed
8 caps of Liver fix ed
3g Fish oil ed

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm not being a dick but take the epistane you purchased and throw it away . Your not getting anything from it at that dosage . Start at 20 mg min then bump to 30 and if sides are not a issue finish up with 40 or 50.
20/30/30/30/40/40 . Epistane kicks in for most around week 2-3. A 4 week cycle is a waste.

morris14

morris14

Awards
im on my 5th day of an epi cycle...first cycle ever and work on the railroad 12 hours a day in the heat....no dizziness or any sides for that matter...sounds like u bought some ****

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol

10 mg epi.. might as well call it a multi-vitamin

problem is in your head or somewhere else