Epistane and drugtest

D

Davidlee

Is it possible that Epi will show up on a drug test? If so how long will it take to get out of the system?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
It won't unless they test specifically for steroids. What kind of test is it? Testing for steroids is very expensive.

D

Davidlee

well I'm not even sure if they do any drug test right at first ,but it's for the fire department. if anyone test for steroids it wouldn't be the cheap government :)

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok first of all if you are drug tested at work, the tests are usually for the main 5
THC (marijuana), Cocaine (Crack), Methamphetamine (Ecstasy), Amphetamine, Opiates (Morphine)

steroid tests are expensive. Even if your job does an in-depth 12 panel test:
◦Methamphetamine - mAMP, Meth, Ice, Speed, Crank, Ecstasy
◦Ecstasy - MDMA
◦Marijuana - THC, Hash, Pot, Cannabis, Hashish, Weed
◦Benzodiazepines - BZO, Benzos
◦Methadone - MTD
◦Barbiturates - BAR
◦Amphetamine - AMP
◦Opiate - OPI
◦Oxycodone - OXY, Oxycotin, Oxycontin
◦Propoxyphene - PPX
◦Cocaine - COC, Crack, Coke
◦Buprenorphine - BUP, Suboxone, Subutex, Temgesic

would be what they are looking for.

D

Davidlee

I was just thinking that groups like firemen would be tested since if something were to happen on the job the city could be at risk of getting sued.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking that groups like firemen would be tested since if something were to happen on the job the city could be at risk of getting sued.
Honestly a fireman on steroids is probably a bit of a benefit IMO, unless he thinks he has roid rage. He can snatch people up quicker, bust down a door easier, etc ^.^ Though blood pressure could pose an issue.