Epistane alone vs. stacking (Epistane+ Tren/Trest/Other)

ewok53

Awards
Hey guys, it is the first time I've ever considered trying Ph's and was wondering if I should stick to epistane alone as the main component or if I should stack it with another Ph for best results. I was thinking about ordering goodies from Olympus labs but I want to figure out all of the compounds I will be taking first. Current goal is to recomp. Currently 5"7, 175lbs at 19% bf. Thanks.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi there

Age?

PCT?

I would run the ePI with trest , you will avoid some of the side effects of running the ePi alone and will have the benefit of the trest for growth\strength.

How long you planning on running the cycle?

ewok53

Awards
21. Still pretty young ik but could be worse :/
Yeah I was thinking about epi and trest in a 6 week cycle. Was gonna order in an olympus pack with AR1MACAREPRO and SUP3RPCT but was wondering if I could take these 4 supps alone or if I'm missing something for further safety. Thanks.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
You need a proper serm, the OTC pct products are not sufficient, either way you are far to young you are going to do more harm than good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

ewok53

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I figured that I am still pretty young to be taking Ph's. What if I were to just try it out? Like one or two cycles max? Wasn't really planning to continue after trying it. Would that still have a massive tole on my body?

ewok53

Awards
What would a good bf % be to start? I might be overestimating mine, not too sure what it exactly is.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upload a pic here so we can judge.

I'd say 15% BF is a good starting point.

ewok53

Awards
Upload a pic here so we can judge.

I'd say 15% BF is a good starting point.
Well today I realized that I am actually fat af unless I'm bloating and that I am terrible at taking pics.
Anyways, I just completed a dirty bulk (shouldn't have) so I'm super fat. Farmers tan and peeling from landscaping. Three pics are me currently and the bottom right corner is me after I complete a cut. For the cutting pic, I bulked from 124ish to 150 then cut to ~140. Now I am 170 from a dirty bulk and plan to cut to maybe 160 or possibly lower.
pics1.jpg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are not too fat to start IMO.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
. What if I were to just try it out? Like one or two cycles max? Wasn't really planning to continue after trying it.
We all say that ;) Once you do one, it's highly unlikely you won't continue to run more cycles haha.

Personally I would just start with Epi. I ran tr3st and liked it, but it does aromatize pretty bad. I think you should just run one compound at first to see how your body responds, before stacking anything.

ewok53

Awards
Thanks, just looked up what a serm is.

Last edited:
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, just looked up what a serm is. I think I'm gonna go with nolva from cem or clo from hardcore peps. You can get both types from either producer thought right?
You're not wrong, but you aren't allowed to "source" suppliers of research chems. But any of the ones who sponsor AM are solid choices. On the other note, I use Nolva. PM if you want help setting everything up and I can see if we have any promo codes for what you're interested in.

ewok53

Awards
You're not wrong, but you aren't allowed to "source" suppliers of research chems. But any of the ones who sponsor AM are solid choices. On the other note, I use Nolva. PM if you want help setting everything up and I can see if we have any promo codes for what you're interested in.
Alright will do, thanks. Took sources out of my post as well.

ewok53

Awards
You are not too fat to start IMO.
Alright. I am currently cutting at a 400 cal deficit. Should I up the calories when I actually start my cycle? Maybe to maintenance? My goal is to lose bodyfat while maintaining strength and size, so pretty much a recomp.