Epichaos

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fill up the whole dropper (1ml) then put half on one side of chest and half on the other. Or sometimes half on my shoulder/upper arm and half on other side.
Ty. So one 1ml per day. Are not or others that you know of dosing higher?

TMan86

Awards
Keep looking but just cannot find the answer cleary with the new dropper.
I understand the dosing but how often, twice a day? How many bottles for say 8 weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ty. So one 1ml per day. Are not or others that you know of dosing higher?
i used the big sprayer bottles, 2 bottles seemed to last forever...i used 10 sprays twice daily, not sure how many ml that equaled?
@nostrum420

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i used the big sprayer bottles, 2 bottles seemed to last forever...i used 10 sprays twice daily, not sure how many ml that equaled?
@nostrum420
That would be 2ml ED.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep looking but just cannot find the answer cleary with the new dropper.
I understand the dosing but how often, twice a day? How many bottles for say 8 weeks?
For 2ml ED x 8 weeks you'd need to grab 4 bottles.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay question, so could this product possibly, in any way shape or form cause water retention? A bit of context for my question. I began using this just over a week ago and was approaching the tail end of a pretty serious cut, not stage lean, but getting kind of close. Scale was still trending downward 1-2 lbs per week and closing in 180 flat. Since I started using this I have been between 187-190. It aint fat, it aint muscle, and it aint glycogen because my diet is consistent and militant. I am trying to pinpoint what is causing this. I am not mad if it is this product, I am just checking to see if anyone has ever even remotely had something close to this? I have used Epi before, but only orally, and never noticed this type of behavior from it. Thanks to anyone who read and or commented.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im pretty sure it is the product and its probably not water per se, but actually glycogen storage. Regardless of diet, storage of glycogen can be enhanced. The fact that this stuff increased mass is cool but whats even better is a lot of people get far leaner. keep an eye on it. see what happens. do you feel any stronger?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im pretty sure it is the product and its probably not water per se, but actually glycogen storage. Regardless of diet, storage of glycogen can be enhanced. The fact that this stuff increased mass is cool but whats even better is a lot of people get far leaner. keep an eye on it. see what happens. do you feel any stronger?
Thanks for the comment, I did not realize that was an effect, and may be piece of the puzzle here. I def feel all around better. Like I said I am dieting and have been for a while. I feel stronger, but also like I can train harder for longer. Also, if I am doing cardio after weights, I feel like its is just so easy. Kind of hard to explain because I usually just do LISS so its not hard to begin with, but you know that dread when you have worked a whole day and then trained and then you have to do 35 minutes of LISS and you just dont want to take that first step...its so much easier. I def notice this stuff working. I have also noticed a pretty sick increase in vascularity. I mean I am dieting, but I can def notice this stuff seems more effective than the epi-plex I took before this. (not hating on CEL)

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no one is hating on anyone ! CEL is good ish~

that said, as you have seen, there is a whole different animal when you put this stuff on your skin! BigT and you should compare notes, but he loved it too so your success is no surprise~ but we are certainly glad you are getting results!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got two of the original epi’s I found in a box never opened, neither of the sprayers seem to work can I use a 1ml dropper for application?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got two of the original epi’s I found in a box never opened, neither of the sprayers seem to work can I use a 1ml dropper for application?
Ugh! Those spray tops... Anyway, yeah, just measure out 1ml. It's still 50mg/ml.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
funny... i never had an issue with them except some clogging with older products.. no sweat, i just run the thing under hot water for a few mins. problem solved

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that your preferred dose?
I will probably do this for a month I think I have 3 and a half bottles, see what it can do a 3ml a day all ready notice the fullness. Last time I don’t know why I was sweating so much only tried for like a couple days.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
When is Epichaos 60ml expected to be back in stock?

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I’ve used Epichaos a handful of times and I absolutely love it. When I apply to my chest area after a few hours my chest gets extremely itchy. Does anyone else get this? All the other transdermal that I use from Apex don’t do that when I apply to my chest region. Thinking I may need to apply epichaos to the top of my feet. Just curious if anyone else had this experience.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve used Epichaos a handful of times and I absolutely love it. When I apply to my chest area after a few hours my chest gets extremely itchy. Does anyone else get this? All the other transdermal that I use from Apex don’t do that when I apply to my chest region. Thinking I may need to apply epichaos to the top of my feet. Just curious if anyone else had this experience.
Not me my man just an itching for some weights and this damn jock itch. Love me some Epichaos though.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try some lotion once it's dry. It's probably just drying your skin a little.