Epicatichen

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
Have any of you guys used this before ?
I hear it increases follostatin and decreases myostatin I’ve been using it for a couple weeks and every workout I’ve been growing and getting stronger like 5 pounds in 3 weeks (it’s not water)

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
yea it's in fkin everything. it's good but not 5 extra lbs in 3 weeks good
I’ve stayed just as lean don’t thinks it’s water weight
Plus I’ve got some crazy prs and size on it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epicatechin is a great ingredient, especially at proper doses.

At 600 mg. to 900 mg. per day, its one of the best things I've ever used to increase muscular endurance and allows me to perform much better later on in workouts.

CEL was one of the first companies to do an epicatechin product at the proper dosing, with each capsule of Epi-Plex containing 300 mg. Epicatechin + Bioperine for enhanced absorption.

I use Epi-Plex myself.

For anyone that prefers a topical, Xtreme Performance Gels makes Epicatechin Gel - 100 mg. per ml./100 ml per bottle and a great carrier.

Here is a link to a great mini-review from a very well known and respected poster here, @TheMrMuscle

Here is a link to Epi-Plex:

Here is a link to XPG Epicatechin Gel:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you remember some of the hype when it was first released? Some of the claims were wild.

Epicatechin is good stuff though OP, enjoy the performance boost.
Yeah the hype was absurd! Good times. But the fact that it’s stuck around after all that, that tells me it’s solid.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah the hype was absurd! Good times. But the fact that it’s stuck around after all that, that tells me it’s solid.
Ya that is definitely true. It is a pretty cool ingredient.

Definitely, I get great endurance pumps from it, both in oral and transdermal forms
I still need to try transdermal one day, but ya the endurance is solid with a good quality extract at a solid dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to use the OG. The first epicatechin product.
Follidrone and all of the other Black lion research products are on sale.
25% off with code FALL
Check out the new fat burner Incinderine 🔥🔥

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unreal supps in the UK not stocking BLR anymore?
I dont know who that is. Some of our larger distributors sell to other companies there.
But you can buy direct from us and have it shipped to the UK. Generally it costs less to do so than the markup in the UK.