Epicatechin or Laxogenin on a cut ?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
What would you guys recommend whilst on a cut to aid fat loss but also help lean muscle mass ? And which one has people seen be more effective ? Laxogenin or Epicatechin ? Thanks Kind regards

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not HMB? Something which has gone through quite a few studies showing the benefits you wanted to achieve.

If you're stuck on these, then, Epi gets my vote. I would also suggest picking up the mega dosed Ep1logue from Olympus Labs.

Last edited:
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epi for sure. Just finished a 12 week run with Ep1logue on a recomp/cut and I lost 10 lbs while losing no strength. Some of my lifts actually went up surprisingly.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My vote would be Epi - I've used both in a calorie deficit and I think that Laxo is much better suited for a bulk. I would check out Massmax if you're looking for a specific Epi product. I've used Massmax several times while cutting and always noticed that I feel fuller and stronger

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between those two i would go with epicatechin. Follidrone 2.0 would get you nice results. If you decide to go with both i'd look into anafuse which has both epi and laxo in it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
topical laxo would be my go to and in fact is going to be my go to coming up shortly....I have never had success with epi, imo it's worthless

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you guys recommend whilst on a cut to aid fat loss but also help lean muscle mass ? And which one has people seen be more effective ? Laxogenin or Epicatechin ? Thanks Kind regards
I think it depends on your goals.

Epi will help retain muscle fullness and keep strength up during a cut. It will aid in recovering as well. However, I have used both and think Laxo is better for recovery. So if you are concerned about recovery, I might go Laxo. If you have never ran Laxo though, I would suggest going with Epi. It seems like Laxo is very hit or miss with its users. Some people get nothing from it while others enjoy it. It must be ran at higher doses, in my experience, to notice anything at all which can hit your wallet hard.

I think MassMax would be a great option for a cut, even though it is seen as a bulking product. One thing that might be a negative though it an increase in appetite. You could combat that with a lot of water and eating fibrous foods.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Someone mentioned it above but a good option for you may be Anafuse since it combines both Epi and Laxo. It also has pretty good reviews as well!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our Iconogenin has 3g total laxo, or 100mg a day for 30 days, in a great topical carrier, and probably the best pump bottles on the market: Easy, accurate pumped doses, with no mess.
https://iconicformulations.com/collections/frontpage/products/iconogenin

My code "APE" will save you 25%.

As far as Epi, I loved my experience with Epic Gainz, but both OL and BLR get a ton of love for their epi products.

I'll be using both in my upcoming PCT.