EPI Plex & API Plex by CEL

JayNY8899

JayNY8899

Awards
EPI Plex & API Plex by CEL

Just starting with these 2 for the next 60 days. What can I expect ? What results have or has any body had using these as a stack?
Training is on point. Have a home gym that I have about 17k$ invested in and. I train 5 days a week. Diet is on point also. I meals prep every day and have appx 2-3 cheat meals at most on weekends. So I am aware that supplements are only as good as your routine and diet.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recovery, endurance, pumps, better mood, and better sleep (not to mention lots of potential health benefits you might not feel but would be noticeable with the right tests) which with the right diet and training will lead to improvements in body comp.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recovery, endurance, pumps, better mood, and better sleep (not to mention lots of potential health benefits you might not feel but would be noticeable with the right tests) which with the right diet and training will lead to improvements in body comp.
Great response and I agree. Both products deliver a range of benefits that people can feel and there are a lot of general health and healthy aging benefits linked to the ingredients.

Epi-Plex is one of the best things I've ever used for muscular endurance. It's also great for blood flow and pumps. I use it as a daily use supplement for its cardiovascular and endothelial health properties.

Api-Plex, I use 1 to 2 capsules daily for general health and to help me relax at nighttime for better sleep, and then will use up to 3 capsules per day for athletic purposes for periods of time.

Apigenin is a very interesting ingredient for sports nutrition, general health, and healthy aging. There are some good studies supporting it helping with strength and muscle, and there are studies showing its benefits for prostate health, relaxation, mood, restful sleep, recovery, and a lot of other benefits.

Api-Plex provides 200 mg. per capsule of Apigenin which is a great dose and much higher than a lot of brands, and its the higher dosing ranges that people report more of the athletic benefits. People tend to use 1 to 3 capsules per day depending on their goals.

The Api-Plex write up is pretty comprehensive and goes into a lot of detail.

Here is a link to the product write up for anyone interested:

Here is a link to the Api-Plex thread that has a lot of feedback in it for anyone interested:

Here is a link to the Epi-Plex write up that goes into detail on it for anyone interested:

Here is a link to a very detailed review on Epi-Plex by a very respected poster here that tracks and charts everything he does and goes into a lot of details with his reviews: