Epiandro (Stanoplex) & Dermacrine

appleyard777

Awards
For those that understand these compounds a bit more. Any reason why these wouldn’t go well together? I understand Epiandro is converting downstream to DHT and dermacrine is a pretty basic DHEA and Preg TD.

Anything I’m missing?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen a lot of people use Stano-Plex and Dermacrine together and enjoy it.

TD DHEA and Pregnenolone is a very individualized thing in that some people respond differently to different dosages, so if you go with those, I would just start at lower dosing and see how you like it before jumping to maximum dose.

appleyard777

Awards
I've seen a lot of people use Stano-Plex and Dermacrine together and enjoy it.

TD DHEA and Pregnenolone is a very individualized thing in that some people respond differently to different dosages, so if you go with those, I would just start at lower dosing and see how you like it before jumping to maximum dose.
Makes sense and thanks for the reply. Haven’t ever ran Dermacrine or really any DHEA or Preg compounds so maybe I’ll give Epiandro a chance to kick in before introducing Dermacrine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes sense and thanks for the reply. Haven’t ever ran Dermacrine or really any DHEA or Preg compounds so maybe I’ll give Epiandro a chance to kick in before introducing Dermacrine.
You're welcome.

That may be a good way to do it - that way you'll know how you respond to Epiandro as kind of a baseline to see how adding DHEA and Preg can affect things. People's sensitivity to td DHEA and Pregnenolone can differ - some people love them but some people seem to have some estrogenic effects from them, that's why I always caution people to start with a low dosing to assess their own response to them.

viridarius

Awards
DHEA didn't give me much effect compared to epi-andro but maybe they might be synergistic. I got pretty bad mood effects from DHEA alone as well, didn't get that from epi-andro...

Interested to hear how this goes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DHEA didn't give me much effect compared to epi-andro but maybe they might be synergistic. I got pretty bad mood effects from DHEA alone as well, didn't get that from epi-andro...

Very good observation. That is kind of what I was alluding to with my posts earlier in the thread too - some people say DHEA and Pregnenolone help them with mood, but some people say they negatively affect mood.

DHEA doesn't mess with my mood at low doses, but Pregnenolone makes me feel like I want to alternate between crying for not reason and slapping people.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran dermacrin, mtest, and inhibit-e together, felt great. Natural mood boost and energy. I am about to be 40, so take that into consideration. About to run cel stano and ultra epi together once I'm finished with alpha gel and mtest together. Going to take cel stano pre and ultra epi mid day.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I ran dermacrin, mtest, and inhibit-e together, felt great. Natural mood boost and energy. I am about to be 40, so take that into consideration. About to run cel stano and ultra epi together once I'm finished with alpha gel and mtest together. Going to take cel stano pre and ultra epi mid day.
I'm a couple months from 41 and ran Dermacrine back in Feb, followed by Epiandro in two different forms (ultra hard in April ish, then epiandrolean June-July).

I gained strength on both the dermacrine and the epiandro. Dermacrine was more prounounced with easy weight gain (more fat than muscle, but muscle and strength nonetheless). libido was up on both compounds. estrogenic effects definitely present on dermacrine for me. both had very minor sides and both did what they were supposed to do. With epi strength was up, dried me out some, zero weight gain. more effective with the food and weight I did have. both had very positive impact on mood.

In the future my knee jerk reaction knowing how I respond to these compounds is that I'd save DHEA for when I'm already very lean (like 10% BF) and want a strength cycle. on the flip side, I'd run epi for a shorter cycle in the same scenario, when I'm I'm already low, like 10-12% and want that extra kick for a month.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I definitely agree on the strength gains from dermacrine. I haven't had gains like that since the prohornone days.