Ep1Logue vs. FD2 - Your Experiences...

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken FD2 in the past with good results. Just wondering if others have tried and compared it with Ep1logue.

Thanks!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have taken Folidrone for over 2.5 years stratight except for a 2 bottle run of Ep1logue a little while back. I am glad to be back on Folidrone. Ep1logue was pretty good for about a month and then seemed to die off. It came out of the gait hard - with vaso6 being new to me and since I was already saturated with epi. It ended up that my system got used to vaso6 (which seems to be the big part of Ep1logue) and Ep1logue simply did not work that well after that. I have since got SNS vaso6 and, for me, dosing it everyday for weeks on end results in less and less of an effect (same as I got with Ep1logue). Vaso6 works better, for me, dosed a couple of days a week.

imo, Folidrone really shines as far as endurance goes, but it's also better for recovery, strength, overall physical support and mental well being and it gets better and better (yes, even after 2.5 years) and I am not the only one that says this. However, allot of folks like on AM like Ep1logue. You cannot go wrong with running either for a couple of months, but for a longer run - I would definitely go with Folidrone. Add Vector and you have the best natural stack available imo.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Since you’ve run FD2, give Ep1logue a shot so you can know which you prefer long term. Of course other users anecdote is valuable, but tough to beat your own experience

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve ran both and had good results with both. Each person is different so try them both out for 2-3 bottles and see how you respond.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've only tried ep1logue...really liked it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a Australian I can’t use this code on BLR website as it won’t ship to us :(
Oh, damn. Strong Supplement Shop has it, and ships to Australia I'm almost certain.
It would probably be around $20 US Shipping.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Oh, damn. Strong Supplement Shop has it, and ships to Australia I'm almost certain.
It would probably be around $20 US Shipping.
Super expensive and not worth it with the conversion as well

Unfortunate as I loved FD2