EP1LOGUE + True Shred Experience

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay.... so I tried this once before. Thread for some reason says “Waiting for approval before being displayed publicly”. Not sure why, tried contacting admin so here is round 2. Original OP:

STARTING UPDATE: (also adding to OP)
5’11, 180.4lbs upon waking.
PICTURES:

GOALS:
I don’t really have a specific “goal” or goal weight out of this run. Just to continue improving my lifts and physique. My bench press progression has been my biggest focus the last few months due to COVID-19 quarantine (can’t deadlift in my home setup, and also have a history of back injuries stemming from squatting so I’m not too eager on strength training my squats though quarantine has forced me to resort back to them). Day 1 I will be going for a 5RM on bench of 275. Hopefully if we drop 7-10lbs+ we can keep strength steady or even continue gaining.
TRAINING:
I ran Smolov in April and bench jumped from 285x1 to 305x1 (and 310x1 with some major hump), all while dropping from 182-185 down to 173. I’m now progressing my bench using the Texas Method. And as part of holding onto my Smolov gains I went back to eating near or slightly above maintenance (why I’m back to the 180s, and also some beers 😜). Here is my split brake down
D1: PUSH/5x5 Bench
D2: LEGS/10x10 GVT Squat
D3: PULL/3x5 Bench Speed Reps
D4: 5RM Bench/Tricep focused PUSH
D5: Some weeks I hit Back twice

I obviously don’t run these days quite back to back usually an off day between D3 and D4 or may hit an arm day or something in there. I work nights and am on a rotating schedule so when I have a day(s) off I usually spend it out doing things and typically will not lift that day. It’s been working well so far.
QUARANTINE:
Last thing I want to say is that obviously this whole COVID-19 dilemma and the quarantine/stay-at-home orders have made things difficult (and also influenced my odd training split). My gyms have just recently reopened, and though I suspect this whole thing may be a bit played up by media and the hands that be I’m going to be continuing to train at home for now. Once I decide to head back to the gym my split will likely change to either PHAT or PPL.
SUPPLEMENTS:
  • EP1LOGUE (@ rec dose)
  • True Shred (@ rec dose)
  • Creatine (@ 5g ETD)
  • C4 Ultimate (@ 1/2-1 scoop ETD)
  • Multi’s
So essentially EP1/TS is all I will be taking 👍. Like stated in OP I’ve been on 300mg epicat (via EpiPlex) for a few weeks.
DIET:
Was eating prob around 3.2-3.4k cal/day as “maintenance”. Gonna be tracking first few days (then I eat pretty monotonous). Around 2.5-2.7k, and then adjust based on that. Okpeacebye.

Last edited:
Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

RECAP: DAY 9 (6/23) -
I was able to get in just 2 workouts (DAY 1&2) of this stack before a minor back injury on day doing squats 🤦🏼‍♂️ A slight strain that has healed up to what I’d say is 70-85% as of DAY 9. So after that I had just been taking EP1 and TS at half a dose with the idea being to allow the supps to build up a bit in my system, without wasting full dosages since I wasn’t lifting. Today (6/24, I work 3rd shift so my days are a bit odd lol), will be my first day back once I wake up later. Will have updates about that.

EXPERIENCE THUS FAR:
EP1 - So I have been on epicat prior to this so I know what to expect there. I cannot comment on the effects I perceive are from UroB yet. The Vaso6 had treated me well while training (veiny and good pumps 😝).
True Shred - After dosing the TS I feel tighter and a bit of better mood. By tighter, idk how to explain it. Taking it while not training has really opened this effect up to me though. It’s like a feel my muscles tighten and I have an urge to flex them lmao. I know that sounds crazy but it’s what I’ve realized and caught myself doing the last 2 nights at work. Not sure what ingredient would be responsible for this, maybe the Arimistane drying me out and I just have my own urge to embrace it.

Haven’t weighed in yet will update that today upon waking. No overall body comp effects to this point (not that I’d expect, esp with being off a week).

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 1 & 2 from Other Thread:

DAY 1
(180.4lbs AM Weight | 3k cal 198P/367C/88F)
BP: 275x5, 275x3, 255x5
CGBP: 205x10, 225x10
DB Shoulder Press: 45s x 21 method
DB Skullcrushers: 35x12, 35x10(x2)
BW Skullcrushers: Juarez 8 Prison Method (killer!!!!)

So good day 1. This was 3rd attempt at 275 for 5RM (stuck at 4 reps). If it wasn’t an RPE 9 it was prob a 8.9 lol, so it took a bit out of me and I scaled down the rest of my session as a result. Had a great pump and vascularity that I’ll attribute to Vaso6 in EP1. Other than that not much to report obviously as it’s just day one.

Will add that the True Shred seemed to have a ‘feel good’ feel after taking it, much to my surprise.

Also went a bit over expected cals 😬. Didn’t track thru out the day just plugged it all in at the end of my day, and tbh it was a few chips with hummus and a glass of tea that did me in smh. I haven’t been tracking foods much, so now that I am (and will do it as I eat from now on lol), shouldn’t be an issue here on out.
DAY 2
(179.6lbs | 2.8k cal 224P/320C/79F)
Squat: 155x10x6 GVT (1 min rest)

Destroyed my back today squatting 🤦🏼‍♂️. Had some bad pain coming out of the hole on last rep of set 6. Fortunately felt more like a little tweak than past injuries. Cut the session after that, will see how we feel tomorrow. Officially done squatting forever. I’ll just have to move my leg days back into the gym and resort back to what had been working.

Weight was down a little (though there are many factors for that), so maybe 3k flat cal is ok. Still will be down around 2.7k or so today.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 10
(179.8lbs AM Weight | 2.85k cal 172P/365C/81F)
Machine Press: 90xFST-7 Method (7 sets of 12, 15s rest in between)
Machine Dip: 100xGVT
Incline Shoulder Press: 50x15, 60x15x2
PecDec: 50x25, 60x15x2
TriPD: 30x20, 30x20, 40x12 drop 20x15 (x2)

Good lift, huge pump today. Had to resort to Planet Fitness, regular gym closes at 7pm which is annoying and couldn’t lift at home because I’m only going to use machines the next day or so. Also used a lot of volume-friendly methods to keep the weights low

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 11
(No AM Weight | 2.8k cal 195P/325C/80F)
Today was a back workout. Being that my back is still recovering I didn’t jot down my workout today, but it went something like such;
Pull-Ups: Juarez 5 Prison Method
Seal Rows: 45x10-12 drop to 35x8-10 (3 sets), 45x10 drop to 25x8-12 (3 sets)
Resistance Band Face Pulls: A bunch. I did them in between my seal row sets and my first curl exercise
DB Curls w/ Static Hold: 3 sets with 25lbs
Then hit some 21s and hammer curls.

Kept everything pretty light. Slept too late again to hit my main gym so I just trained at home. My main gym has an abundance, of what I previously deemed as unnecessary, machines. Would’ve been great for today’s back session lol. But perhaps safer I just kept it to a minimum anyway until probably next week.

Back is feeling about 85-90% now, bending at the waist no problem, etc. So I’m hopeful I’ll be 100% and gtg by Monday to restart my split (I will prob have to alter or nerf down my leg training for a bit though just to remain on the safe side. As well as program around exercises like bent over rows and such). Sucks because I was really getting into hang cleans again and they were doing my traps some major juuuuustice. Speaking of which, no shrugs today either, I could see those being placed on hold a bit as well.

Not much new to report today as far as the stack goes. I had a crazy pump for a workout that was more on the low intensity side. I did go swimming and snapped some pics with my girl at the pool and you can see home faint veins throughout my chest and into my delts. Usually I’m pretty veiny, but the chest/delt veins typically hide until I’m way leaner than I am now.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 13
(No AM Weight | 2.7k cal 156P/371C/69F)
Resistance Band TriPD: FST-7x25lb resist
BP: 155x15, 165x15, 175x12, 175x12, 205x10, 205x10
Pushups: Juarez 8 Prison Method
DB Tri Ext: 15x20, 15x20, 15x15, 15x12

Good workout today. Huge pump despite being a very light session. Got back on the bench, but didn’t push past 205 just to play it safe. Will get an AM weight tomorrow.

EFFECTS NOTICED THUS FAR:
At this point there are 2 for sure things I’ve been noticing:
1. Increased hunger (and fullness, I assume a correlation)
2. More sleepy/tired

—Also the more obvious that I’ve already noted: Pumps, vascularity, slight mood elevation (not feeling as much now tho), endurance boost (from epi mainly). Also a slight libido boost, I am 25 so I imagine this may be more noticeable in someone older or with lower T levels.

I don’t want to say lethargic, bc I feel fine all day. I’ve just been struggling to wake up and sleeping 9+ hours as a result. Not sure 100% if this is supp related or a weird sleep cycle thing I’ve fallen into but I’ve been sleeping more and having a harder time wanting to wake up/turning off alarm and setting for later. Definitely hungry more and want carbs (was a little too generous with my carb intake today). Debating on using more caffeine or adding a stim for appetite suppression. Cheers y’all!

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Great stack that I have used in the past with success. All the ingredients seem to compliment each other very well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting that you have increased appetite, is this common with true shred? i used ep1logue way back when it 1st came out and never noticed increased appetite, i've never tried true shred.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting that you have increased appetite, is this common with true shred? i used ep1logue way back when it 1st came out and never noticed increased appetite, i've never tried true shred.
I haven’t personally experienced increased hunger. I can take it first thing and remain fasted for another 5-6 hours. Perhaps the urolithin? Crazy how everyone responds differently

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven’t personally experienced increased hunger. I can take it first thing and remain fasted for another 5-6 hours. Perhaps the urolithin? Crazy how everyone responds differently
Perhaps the T2??

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
—DOSING QUESTION FOR TRUE SHRED—
Can I just dose all 4 at once? Will this cause any unwanted effects or is there much a benefit to 2X/day dosing? I would prefer just taking all at once

Also, read some True Shred threads and saw some others report the hunger increase so it must not be all that uncommon, but as said already—everything will effect people uniquely

Last edited:
Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 14
(179.8lbs AM Weight (kind of, taken after my breakfast of 480 cal and 8oz of water 🤦🏼‍♂️) | 2.7k cal 198P/424C/69F)
Machine Row: 80x12d50x15, 100x12d70x12d50x12, 120x10d90x10d50x12, 100x12d70x10d50x15
Machine LatPD: 70x20, 80x15, 90x12, 100x10d70x15
CGLP: 75x15, 100x10, 100x10d70x15
DB Curl: 20x12, 30x12, 35x8, 25x12
Pull-ups: Juarez 5 Prison Method

Pretty solid session. Hit PF again and utilized some of the machine to give me a better back session. Haven’t done lat pull downs in MONTHS. Felt good, expecting some soreness tomorrow from the change. Arms tomorrow, then hopefully a full on bench session Tuesday night.

Messed up my weigh-in again but I’d say I’m down a lb or 2. Carbs were super high, I’m craving them. Going to try to up fats to 90-100g, keep protein close to 200g and see if that helps the hunger or worsens. Today was the best day as far as that goes, wasn’t too hungry. Also slept well. Not much else to report.

Ideally I wanted day 14 to be a 2 week review but I’ll save that for next week since things got a little f*cked up

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 16
(No AM Weight | 2.6k cal 151P/347C/77F)
BP: 225x5, 245x5, 255x5, 265x4, 265x3, 245x5, 245x5
Push-up: Juarez 8 Prison Method

That was it for today. Got back into heavy benching sets and back felt A-OK. So Friday we will go for a 5x5 @ 250 or 255lbs and then next week start back on my modified Texas method plan. Triceps were super sore, hit arms the day prior at the gym and got a good amount of volume from equipment I hadn’t been using (dip machine, real tricep pushdowns). Still not going to do any overhead shoulder bc of back for a bit.

I feel this stack is starting to kick in finally, and I think it may fair well paired with heavy weights
🤘😝🤘 I had a really good pump today and I’m starting to notice improvements in my physique. I look harder and denser, abs looking like I lost a bit of bf. I feel like my shoulders are starting to pop a bit too which is usually the illusion of lowering bf (or androgen presence). Cheers!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 17 & 18
(181.2lbs AM Weight (after breakfast) | 2.8k cal 156P/380C/75F)
Rest Pause Seal Row: 45x12—30s rest—45x6 (3 sets)
Rest Pause Drop Seal Row: 45x12—20s rest—45x3—20s rest—35x8—20s rest—35x8 (2 sets)
Upright Row: 25xFST7
Low Row: 25 lb resistance band (5 sets X 15)
Pull-ups: Juarez 5 Prison Method
Some biceps thrown in at end

Day 17 was an off day. Killer workout today. Rest pause sets are crazy but rest pause drops are insane!!! Lol. Prob the best pump I’ve had so far, back felt great and today’s session overall was killer.

Feeling much fuller and harder. Sleep is def effected somehow, I’ve been immensely tired and sleeping 9ish hours. Trying to wake up at my normal 5.5-7 hours mark seems impossible. Also hunger is still thru the roof. Idk whether to embrace the hunger and hope for a recomp effect or add in some kind of appetite suppressant to curve the cravings.

Going shopping Mon or Tues and may change my meals around a bit to hopefully see if that helps. I typically have no problems eating in the low 2000 cal / day area without cravings or appetite suppressants so it has to be an effect of one of the supps.

Going to get a straight up AM weight tomo, hopefully can do better with that. Bench tonight, would like a 5x5 with 255 to get me back to pre back strain. See y’all tomorrow 🤠

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 19
(181.2lbs AM Weight | 2.4k cal 175P/241C/70F)
BP: 255x5 (4 sets) Rest Pause: 205x13—20s rest—205x3 (2 sets)
Lateral Raise: 10lbs x 10-12 (top half of movement only) —> 25x6-8 (3 sets)
DB OH Tri Ext: 25x20, 25x15, 25x12, 25x12, 25x10, 25x10
Pushups: Juarez 8 Prison Method

Good day. Wasn’t feeling it tho, but still powered thru. Just didn’t get “hype” for my sets and didn’t feel the intensity, it happens. Got 4x5 with 255 so I’ll restart bench progression essentially Where I started. Continuing to feel fuller and drying out.

Weight is after breakfast again 🤦🏼‍♂️ can’t seem to remember first thing to weigh self, but weight is prob right around where I started. Looking lean in the mirror today before bed (which is good after all the water, cals, etc from the totality of the day).

Went lower on cals, gonna be off the 4th and 5th and enjoy the holiday so that should make up for some excess calories (going to try to stay around 2.8k, but prob going to have high sodium, etc. from some picnic foods). Enjoy the holiday weekend y’all 👊 see ya Monday.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you had a nice holiday weekend! Glad you're starting to see some results in the mirror!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 22
(179.8lbs AM Weight | 2.57k cal 130P/349C/74F)
BP: 255x5 (3 sets), 225x8 (2 sets) Rest Pause: 205x13—20s rest—205x3
Lateral Raise: 10lbs x 10-12 (top half of movement only) —> 25x6-8 (3 sets)
DB OH Tri Ext: 25x20, 25x15, 25x12, 25x12, 25x10, 25x8 (1 min rest)
Pushups: Juarez 8

Weight wasn’t bad for recovering from the holiday weekend. Not the best sesh, another day I didn’t feel overly into it. Bench felt heavy so I dropped into some volumized fun 😃. Overall OK first day back after a weekend off and the first day after back to 3rd shift so a lot going on that prob influenced the sub optimal training day.

Last edited:
Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 23
(178.8lbs AM Weight | 2.4k cal 166P/291C/68F)
Seal Row: (Rest Pause) 45x12—20s rest—45x4 (2 sets), 45x9—RP—45x4
  • (Rest Pause Drop): 45x12—RP—45x4—RP—35x7—RP—35x5 (1 set)
  • 35x12 (2 sets)
DB Shrug: 35xFST-7(7 sets, 12 reps, 15s rest)
Upright Row: 25x10 (3 sets)
*Resistance Facepull super set (x20 reps each set)
Pull-up: BWx10 (4 sets)

First, are spaghetti yesterday so really glad to see the scale not go up lol. Did not want to but didn’t have anything else to take to work. Anyway, crazy back session. Everything was clicking and feeling amazing. Pump was A1, esp in my arms you would’ve thought it was a stand alone arm day by looking at them. I got a bit of a chest pump too so I’d say that’s a sign the supps are doing their thing 😎

Dropped cals a little now into 2.4-2.5k range. Don’t really want to drop lower but the crazy hunger has subsided. Feeling full lean and all day vascularity is more pronounced.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dropped cals a little now into 2.4-2.5k range. Don’t really want to drop lower but the crazy hunger has subsided. Feeling full lean and all day vascularity is more pronounced.
Awesome! I love when you start getting leaner and leaner and then the all day vascularity is present.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 27
(No AM Weight | 2.5k cal — Diary entry got deleted somehow, but macros were normal, fat was a bit higher than the usual)
BP: 265x5, 275x3
CGBP: 225x8 (3 sets)
Push-ups: Juarez 8 Prison Method
DB Tricep Ext: 45x15-20 drop 25x10-15 (3 sets)
Resist Band TriPD: FST-7

Good lift, prob had 275x5 for the 5RM but played it safe since were still working back on strength with the back tweak. Had a super amazing workout, pump was phenomenal. All day vascularity as of late.

Only new effect to report is the libido increase. Pretty noticeable, waking up every morning with morning wood (usually twice a day, I typically wake up once to piss and then again after going back to sleep—damn 3rd shift). The increase has been noticeable outside of just the MW also.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man. Progress coming along nicely

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 28 & 29
(178.6lbs AM Weight | 2.6k cal 200P/290C/84F)
Back day on Day 28, more of the same. Awesome workout. Today was:
Smith BP: 225x5 (3 sets) speed reps
Cable Fly: 75x10 (3 sets) then 35 x FST-7
And tricep PD + DB tricep ext
10 min elliptical, 10 min on bike

So I finally found a small local gym that will hold me over until after quarantine. Essentially a Planet Fitness (no barbell, only Smith), but DB’s go up to 75. So I’ll be training there most days unless it’s my heavy bench days, I’ll be at home. Had a really good lift, got in and just kind of hit it so I didn’t get all my weights written down. Was also pressed for time. But I finally have some cardio equipment which means 💰 for the cut. I had just been power walking and maybe a jog here and there (hate running). So this will be good.

My pump today was HUGE. Best of the log so far. I would compare it to my pumps on andros, not kidding!! My arms looked like I was on cycle lol, and it really wasn’t that crazy of a workout being totally honest. Planning on upping cardio to 30 min 4-5 days a week and should see weight drop some.

Day 30 tomorrow — fortunately I usually dose 1/2 dose first couple days to make sure I respond OK to everything, plus a week-10 days with my back tweak I was half dosing so this should last about 50 days. 👍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this, I love True Shred !!

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 36
(177.3lbs AM Weight | 2.5k cal 160P/286C/85F)
BP: 260x5 (3 sets), 260x3, 260x4
CGBP: 225x8 (2 sets)

Then more of the same, as y’all have seen on my 5x5 days. Got to set 4 at 260 and set up wrong. I think that discouraged me a bit for set 5, as I think I easily have 260x5x5 next week. Shoulders felt tight today and never got into “that mood” but still moved easy.

Abs seem to be much more lean then starting and I’ve only dropped 2lbs and some change. Took the weekend off too and indulged a bit 🤫. Vascularity is good as well and lasting all day. Going to count my pills tomorrow and let y’all know how many more days this will run.

I will also say i have held onto scale weight quite a bit. Earlier in spring I dropped from 180-182 down to 173 in 3 weeks by just cleaning my diet up a bit. Usually having my cals this low I would shrink/shrivel quickly.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd noticed with a lot of true shred logs that increased vascularity have been a common theme.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAY 37
(176.4lbs AM Weight | 2.5k cal 1698P/302C/72F)
Leg Day + 10 min HIT on elliptical

Leg day was basic. Extensions, modified hack squats, lots of RDL (lightweight), leg curls and I was shot. Felt good, back felt good— first real leg day since injury. Quads were popping had a great pump.

Weight dropped a bit, of course right after saying about it not dropping much lol

Not a whole lot more to say other than the usuals 💪. Prob won’t update again until this weekend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may give this stack a try sometime !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review later today. Good luck I think you will enjoy it, I hope to run it or something similar in the future as I believe the True Shred was just beginning to work it’s magic.
Awesome bro. Looking forward to it. Seen some substantial progress

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

WEIGHT LOSS:

Starting Weight: 180-181lbs (-5lbs roughly) Ending Weight: 174-175lbs
  • Overall lost about 5lbs morning weight taking fluctuations into consideration. I believe that I look much leaner/harder and just overall better (the tan helps)
  • Ate at 2.5-2.7k cal this run, only really was able to implement cardio in the last week or so. I wasn’t the strictest on this run, which I think is better, as it goes to show this stack had some real effect. (Vs if I were contest prep strict, it may be harder to attribute what the stack was responsible for compared to what the diet/etc was)
Now for my thoughts on each product solely...

TRUE SHRED:
Noted benefits for sure; increased libido, increased hardness/recomp effect, slight mood elevation (first week or 2 only), increased aggression

Potential side effects; increased hunger (pretty extreme for most of this run)

Overall; I think True Shred contributed a great deal to helping improve my physique. Also the libido boost and the anti-E in it would probably make this a wonderful contribution to PCT for someone. I also felt it was just beginning to get even better. So I agree the sentiment that 2 bottles is the sweet spot is most likely true (obviously can’t say for sure as I didn’t run 2 bottles).

Rating: 8/10 (for reference Epicatechin is my favorite natty supp, I would rate standalone Epi 8/10 as well). I would recommend purchasing.

EP1LOGUE:
Noted benefits for sure; increased endurance, increased pump/vascularity, hardening (from epicat), increased mind-muscle connection

Potential side effects; I’ve never used UroB so the increased hunger could be from that. But the last couple of days I used EP1 at full dose and TS at half dose to stretch it out and hunger has subsided, leading me to conclude the hunger was caused by something in True Shred (maybe the T2?)

Overall; I loved EP1LOGUE. Epicat is really my favorite and go-to supp. The addition of Vaso6 just adds on and makes it great. I think I would have to use longer to gage what the UroB attributed. Tho I did lose 5lbs with minimal effort and preserved (or gained) strength so there may be some strength effect attributed to it.

Rating: 7.5/10. Overall I love Epi and Vaso6, I cant say anything for the UroB as I didn’t really notice much. The price is what hurts the overall rating. There are much cheaper Epi alternatives, and Vaso6 is quickly making its way into most popular preworkouts. And with nothing to attribute to UroB from me, at the price it just seems a bit to steep to not hurt the overall rating here. Still a great product.

STACK OVERALL:
I would def have to recommend this stack or a True Shred/Epicatechin stack. Lost 5lbs, strength gains, look better in mirror. All with not much cardio, ravaging hunger, and a back injury. This is also just a 1 month run (that got stretch to about 45 or so days due to half dosing during injury), so if I used longer I think it’d be even better.

With the increased hunger, and great physique effects I think this would truly shine as a recomp eating at maint. or just slightly above.

Thanks for following!
BMP + Radiate next 👊

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the review and glad to see great results. Agreed that true shred is great at 8 weeks but you’re a perfect example of a great 4 week run too. Thanks bro!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review! Glad True Shred treated you well!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice ! Ye this is the problem you add 2 product that have an impact un protein synthesis, Laxogenin and UroB hard to tell between the 2. Nice result!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is True Shred good for losing weight and gaining muscle? I tried Alpha Lean 7 to lose some weight but it gave me a severe panic attack. I am assuming because of the yohimbe.
It’s definitely designed as a recomp supplement. The arimistane helps harden you up, Laxo May assist in lbm and recovery, and most of the other ingredients help with the fat loss.

And yes the yohimbine probably did that. This is stimulant free so no need to worry. Feel free to message me if you have any more questions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is True Shred good for losing weight and gaining muscle? I tried Alpha Lean 7 to lose some weight but it gave me a severe panic attack. I am assuming because of the yohimbe.

You will love it!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went ahead and ordered my first bottle. Do you know of any appetite suppressors that actually work?
Glad to hear you are going to give it a try, it may help with your appetite also.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Sculptor by vital alchemy may be a good one to stack a long side it to help reduce appetite/cravings.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I went ahead and ordered my first bottle. Do you know of any appetite suppressors that actually work?
This def increased my appetite. At 2.5-2.7k cals I would have some INSANE cravings. Now off if I’m barely hungry ever (I naturally have minimal appetite).

I think forskolin would stack amazingly with this as a recomp killer (wouldn’t suppress appetite tho). Good luck!