Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the only thing that crushes my appetite really is stimulants. If you find a decently strong pre workout or fat burner it should do the trick. Also coffee and carbonation help keep hunger pains away temporarily.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel about True Shred?
I'm a big fan of it for leaning out and the other results that it brings such as appetite control and increased vascularity. It has helped a lot of people on this forum cut and consistently gets great feedback. I'd definitely recommend it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered my first bottle. Cant wait to start. I've been taking Prime Labs Prime Test Booster. Can I take both?
If it’s the formula that’s on amazon and eBay then yes you can take both. No issues of ingredients overlapping. Enjoy your run and try and throw us some feedback if you get a chance!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it’s the formula that’s on amazon and eBay then yes you can take both. No issues of ingredients overlapping. Enjoy your run and try and throw us some feedback if you get a chance!
Yep afi140 has you covered. You can take both and should be good to go :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard that True Shred and Alpha Lean 7 combined is great. Alpha Lean 7 causes me to have anxiety and panic attacks. Is there a way to counter that? Does anyone have any advice?
It’s the alpha yohimbine that is the likely culprit. If you can tolerate it then it’s amazing for fat loss but some people can’t tolerate it. Sometimes people start extremely low and then slowly work their dose up over time. I have done this with yohimbine Hcl and had success but never tried alpha yohimbine specifically.

If that doesn’t work you may want to try a stimmed fat burner that doesn’t have it like olympus labs ignit3. It’s much more mild but still a great formula.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. I saw a video on YouTube that advised people who cannot tolerate yohimbine to take L-Theanine 30 mins before. I havent tried this. L-Theanine helps me so maybe I should try it. Just worried. Lol. Those panic attacks are no joke.
Start at a very low dose and work your way up. Good Luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. I saw a video on YouTube that advised people who cannot tolerate yohimbine to take L-Theanine 30 mins before. I havent tried this. L-Theanine helps me so maybe I should try it. Just worried. Lol. Those panic attacks are no joke.
That might be worth a try at the least. Of course like the others said starting at low dose and working your way up is another solution.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys i need help. I have been taking True Shred once daily (i have skipped some weekends) and my libido has went down. I am just not interested in sex anymore. I also take lysine, vit B complex and vit D. I am not sure if it is because of True Shred. In the past i have had thyroid issues. Does anyone have any advice?
Low thyroid can lead to a decreased sex drive. I can’t say for sure but it shouldn’t be from true shred, especially at one dose a day. Normally when you lower estrogen test and libido can increase; there are some other test boosting ingredients in there as well.

Myself and others have actually noticed an increase in libido but I think there was one person who had a dip. I think he took Kings blood or sustain alpha and all problems went away. I’ll try and find the thread.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To echo what afi140 said I don't think it would directly be the true shred causing it. Sometimes change in diet could effect libido as well. Like mentioned above you could add in some type of natural test booster to your existing stack to help aid with libido.

Ybcano

Awards
I heard that True Shred and Alpha Lean 7 combined is great. Alpha Lean 7 causes me to have anxiety and panic attacks. Is there a way to counter that? Does anyone have any advice?
I thought I was the only one getting anxiety attacks with alpha lean 7. I one times have to walk them off before I jump back into my workout

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never heard of this before? Anyone Else ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never heard of this before? Anyone Else ?
I have not heard of this either. It's a pretty strong stim fat burner though so one could always try half dose and work their way up to full dose.