EP1LOGUE Q&A

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone authoritatively chime in here please. I'm thinning already don't want anything that acelerates this. Have two unopened bottles.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Can someone authoritatively chime in here please. I'm thinking already don't want anything that accelerates this. Have two unopened bottles.
I wouldn’t stress. It was only a few on this forum

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can someone authoritatively chime in here please. I'm thinking already don't want anything that accelerates this. Have two unopened bottles.
I am about to finish my 6 bottle of ep1logue (I did 3, took a few months off and just finishing off my second run) and I have not noticed any hairloss at all. But I will also state I am also not prone to hairloss so I may be a bad example but just some n=1 feedback. If anything I would say my hair and nails seem to grow slightly faster when I am on this oddly enough.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran 3 bottles a few months back with no thinning issues. I am also prone to male pattern baldness.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am about to finish my 6 bottle of ep1logue (I did 3, took a few months off and just finishing off my second run) and I have not noticed any hairloss at all. But I will also state I am also not prone to hairloss so I may be a bad example but just some n=1 feedback. If anything I would say my hair and nails seem to grow slightly faster when I am on this oddly enough.
I too enjoyed my run of ep1logue very much...good stuff!!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
EP1LOGUE Q&A

I ran 3 bottles a few months back with no thinning issues. I am also prone to male pattern baldness.
I wish I was one of these! Most effective supplement I have ever taken. Period

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can someone authoritatively chime in here please. I'm thinning already don't want anything that acelerates this. Have two unopened bottles.
So far I think there has only been one report of hair thinning I have seen, or head of.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So far I think there has only been one report of hair thinning I have seen, or heard of.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im extremely prone yo hair loss and was fine on 8 weeks of massacr3 and epi

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys.

For the OL folks youve gone a bit quiet here! I believe this has been raised by more than one person but i might be mistaken. Is there anything in epi or massacre that could remotely or closely be associated with hair thinning?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys.

For the OL folks youve gone a bit quiet here! I believe this has been raised by more than one person but i might be mistaken. Is there anything in epi or massacre that could remotely or closely be associated with hair thinning?

So far I think there has only been one report of hair thinning I have seen, or heard of.
^^^Noadded is an OL Rep and formulated and as knowledgeable as they come.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys.

^^^Noadded is an OL Rep and formulator and as knowledgeable as they come.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not quite what i asked...
Based on the data we have it would suggest not. However, we can’t guarantee some people may experience that.

Just like no company can guarantee a specific supplement would cause GI stress even if 95% people don’t experience that.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not quite what i asked...
Based on the data we have it would suggest not. However, we can’t guarantee some people may experience that.

Just like no company can guarantee a specific supplement would cause GI stress even if 95% people don’t experience that.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Based on the limited studies Uro activates the androgen receptor as strong if not stronger than test

Maybe this is why it’s possible to get AGA. In saying all this I am no doubt going to purchase a few more bottles anyways lol hope I didn’t derail a few purchases as this absolutely destroys any natty product I’ve taken in over a decade!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Based on the limited studies Uro activates the androgen receptor as strong if not stronger than test

Maybe this is why it’s possible to get AGA. In saying all this I am no doubt going to purchase a few more bottles anyways lol hope I didn’t derail a few purchases as this absolutely destroys any natty product I’ve taken in over a decade!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This has been extensively discussed in the past; it works as an AGONIST in muscle tissue (anabolic effect) and based on the available data it looks like it acts as a partial ANTAGONIST in tissues with a high sensitivity to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), such as the prostate, the skin and hair follicles.

Glad to hear you found it so great!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve read that urolithin B has some aromatase inhibiting properties; has anyone experienced this or can a rep chime in on how drastic that could be?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, what does it stack best with?
Epilogue stacks well for bulkingor recomping with:
Massacre
Testify
KingsBlood
KingSlayer
For cutting:
Rawoulscine
Ignite
Assassinate
Bloodshred

Which stack is best is matter of preference that will be highly individual. I really like Epilogue/KS/Massacre. I used this stack for almost 3 months after my cycle and still look just as good while on the anabolics.

superbig89

Awards
Thinking about grabbing three more bottles of Ep1logue for a 12 week run. I did this last year and saw great results. My hair has thinned a little since last year, which I do not think had anything to do with ep1logue, but I'd be lying if I said all the hair loss talk on this this thread hasn't got me a little worried. I just dont want to take anything that would accelerate hair loss (side note- still cant figure out whether creatine has an impact on hair). Anyway, hate to be keep beating a dead horse, but I would appreciate it if someone who has taken ep1logue and deals with natural hair loss that saw no impact on their hair. Appreciate it guys, thanks.

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
Epilogue stacks well for bulkingor recomping with:
Massacre
Testify
KingsBlood
KingSlayer
For cutting:
Rawoulscine
Ignite
Assassinate
Bloodshred

Which stack is best is matter of preference that will be highly individual. I really like Epilogue/KS/Massacre. I used this stack for almost 3 months after my cycle and still look just as good while on the anabolics.
We're you taking 1 pill of Ep1 and Massacre a day? Is so that's 8 weeks just to finish those bottles.

herosjourney

Awards
Dope will give this a try.
My current stack

3 caps Ep1logue 12 weeks
Prototype Nutrition -(-)E Spray 20 weeks
Prototype UR Spray 20 week

Ur spray morning and evening starting Friday, E spray preworkout in between (I’m already two months in so let’s see if I manage to keep up with two sprays at the same time), 3 caps Ep1logue pre workout

herosjourney

Awards
Dope will give this a try.
My current stack

3 caps Ep1logue 12 weeks

Ur spray morning and evening starting Friday, E spray preworkout in between (I’m already two months in so let’s see if I manage to keep up with two sprays at the same time), 3 caps Ep1logue pre workout

yeetusdeletus

Awards
Would taking only half the dose of each product reduce the overall effectiveness of the individual product itself?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My current stack

3 caps Ep1logue 12 weeks

Great stack - can you report on your progress with this?

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can an OL rep chime in here. I will be running two bottles (two months) of Massacre and was planning to run two bottles (another two months) of Ep1logue following this.

This means 4 months consecutive use of Uro and Vaso.

Is this safe, or should there be a break of two months from the Uro? Vaso I’m not concerned about as it’s a pump ingredient.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can an OL rep chime in here. I will be running two bottles (two months) of Massacre and was planning to run two bottles (another two months) of Ep1logue following this.

This means 4 months consecutive use of Uro and Vaso.

Is this safe, or should there be a break of two months from the Uro? Vaso I’m not concerned about as it’s a pump ingredient.
Yes it is definitely safe.

Reactions: GNO
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about grabbing three more bottles of Ep1logue for a 12 week run. I did this last year and saw great results. My hair has thinned a little since last year, which I do not think had anything to do with ep1logue, but I'd be lying if I said all the hair loss talk on this this thread hasn't got me a little worried. I just dont want to take anything that would accelerate hair loss (side note- still cant figure out whether creatine has an impact on hair). Anyway, hate to be keep beating a dead horse, but I would appreciate it if someone who has taken ep1logue and deals with natural hair loss that saw no impact on their hair. Appreciate it guys, thanks.
I swear I seen hair loss on EP1LOUGE on both my runs on it but in saying that out of no where my hair has thinned out (I’m on finastride) last year and I wasn’t taking anything what so ever. So maybe going through a shed or whatever

So it could be coincidental and there aren’t many people that experienced this side effect apart from the people that take fin or are much more conscious of their hair so there going to no doubt look for any change

Im on ep1louge again for the 3rd time and my hair is already thin from out of no where last year, so I’ll see whether it makes a impact

Btw it has been proven by one blood test by a user to lower estradiol massively. Lowering estrogen in any kind of way increases DHT A LOT so this is why I believe Uro-B could be the culprit but again can’t confirm 100%

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
I swear I seen hair loss on EP1LOUGE on both my runs on it but in saying that out of no where my hair has thinned out (I’m on finastride) last year and I wasn’t taking anything what so ever. So maybe going through a shed or whatever

So it could be coincidental and there aren’t many people that experienced this side effect apart from the people that take fin or are much more conscious of their hair so there going to no doubt look for any change

Im on ep1louge again for the 3rd time and my hair is already thin from out of no where last year, so I’ll see whether it makes a impact

Btw it has been proven by one blood test by a user to lower estradiol massively. Lowering estrogen in any kind of way increases DHT A LOT so this is why I believe Uro-B could be the culprit but again can’t confirm 100%
Really??? I have yet to hear anything about hair loss. I've taken it and haven't experienced it. That sucks bro hope everything works out.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Really??? I have yet to hear anything about hair loss. I've taken it and haven't experienced it. That sucks bro hope everything works out.
Are you prone to hair loss? I reckon every time I’ve taken it I may just be going through a shedding phase and it’s just coincidental that I’ve been taking ep1louge at the time, as hardly anyone experienced hair loss

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran Ep1logue at 3 caps a day for 8+ weeks and I have a thick head of hair. If you’re concerned that you have some sensitivity to a ingredient, discontinue use of all supplements (even staples) one at a time to identify it.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Bottles says to take 2 capsules preworkout but if I’m using a pre like Reign with Vaso 6 would I be better off splitting the dose and taking 1 capsule a different time in the day?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottles says to take 2 capsules preworkout but if I’m using a pre like Reign with Vaso 6 would I be better off splitting the dose and taking 1 capsule a different time in the day?
That is my preference, to split am/pm when taking reign

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir, good dosing scheme.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have ran Ep1logue at 3 caps a day for 8+ weeks and I have a thick head of hair. If you’re concerned that you have some sensitivity to a ingredient, discontinue use of all supplements (even staples) one at a time to identify it.
Good point but then what about the gains bruh? ;)

Nah it could be anything

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nah it could be anything
True, it could be diet, stress, etc. or just natural process (genetics). But just saying if you’re worried it’s a supplement cut it out to test the theory.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nah it could be anything
True, it could be diet, stress, etc. or just natural process (genetics). But just saying if you’re worried it’s a supplement cut it out to test the theory.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I did cut it out an my hair grew back as it always does but again it could be anything as I lost more hair last year than I ever have and I was taking no supplements at all. It’s hard to pin point. I’m on 3rd week of Epilouge and no sides, but my hair is thin from last year so I am going to see whether it gets any worse. My hair is sensitive as **** to anything hormonal

I was very stressed as I tore my rib muscles so it was very likely that last year

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it goes well for you man
I did cut it out an my hair grew back as it always does but again it could be anything as I lost more hair last year than I ever have and I was taking no supplements at all. It’s hard to pin point. I’m on 3rd week of Epilouge and no sides, but my hair is thin from last year so I am going to see whether it gets any worse. My hair is sensitive as **** to anything hormonal

I was very stressed as I tore my rib muscles so it was very likely that last year

Thebigc4

Awards
Anything in Ep1logue that might break a fast if one was following IF and taking the first cap immediately upon waking?