EP1LOGUE Q&A

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Actually I rather ignore the BLR reps who are shills and shamelessly pimp their products, namely Vector and Follidrone, like they’re this crossbreed of a AAS, test booster, and Cardarine with absolutely no side effects. Don’t get upset with him for calling them out on their nonsense. OL people are generally so much more transparent and professional on here than anyone associated with BLR.
Admin Seems user ucheoma is now posing as justhere4comm
Guys like this ruin the forum experience. See his other posts and please give him a break so he can seek much needed mental help.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would ignore this Dude - he causes trouble all over the forum.
Ignore me..why? I am an honest poster, you will realise this once you remove your bias.

Frankly the only troll here is you. Why don’t you post a pic of your 30+ years of lifting and 2 years of FD 2 progress. Until then you are full of chit in my book.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean look at the forum and all basically dead threads about products. Did they all stop working or people just aren't interested in sharing anymore as they are not new and hype
Part of the reason may well be that we keep on releasing new intriguing products relentlessly.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ignore me..why? I am an honest poster, you will realise this once you remove your bias.

Frankly the only troll here is you. Why don’t you post a pic of your 30+ years of lifting and 2 years of FD 2 progress. Until then you are full of chit in my book.
Sorry for the misunderstanding - I did not mean to ignore you! I meant for you to ignore the guy (ucheoma) you were commenting on. Yes you are an honest poster and OL make great products. I actually just received a couple of cans of EP1LOGUE - I am going to take these back to back once I am done my current can of FD2. Again, sorry for any misunderstanding.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin Seems user ucheoma is now posing as justhere4comm
Guys like this ruin the forum experience. See his other posts and please give him a break so he can seek much needed mental help.
And now you seek to cause trouble claiming im posing as another poster!! How low can you sink??? Perhaps Admin
can verify if ive been posing as another poster which would undermine any credibility you have left (none IMO)

Just for the record i have no agenda or vested interest (unlike you)
Have bought 2 tubs of vector, epilogue, and massacre which ill run over the next 5 to 6 mths. No substitute for first hand experience. Unlike you im a genuine punter. Im glad sales of epilogue are still running high. Im looking forward to comparing the different products

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the misunderstanding - I did not mean to ignore you! I meant for you to ignore the guy (ucheoma) you were commenting on. Yes you are an honest poster and OL make great products. I actually just received a couple of cans of EP1LOGUE - I am going to take these back to back once I am done my current can of FD2. Again, sorry for any misunderstanding.
Shameless and cringing ...forgotten all yoir OL bashing posts so quickly ???

herosjourney

Awards
One week without ep1logue. Can't wait to hop back on! What're you guys running at the moment?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone can chime in how it affects running or cycling. Are the pump bothersome. I mostly do endurance sports in the summer, only a little gym and pump products seem to make cramps more frequent.

herosjourney

Awards
Anyone can chime in how it affects running or cycling. Are the pump bothersome. I mostly do endurance sports in the summer, only a little gym and pump products seem to make cramps more frequent.
I never got any bothersome pumps. Unlike with my first ph-cycle where from day 3 on I got painful shin and trap-pumps simply from carrying a light backpack while running

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got any bothersome pumps. Unlike with my first ph-cycle where from day 3 on I got painful shin and trap-pumps simply from carrying a light backpack while running
Yeah I know. Some PH cycles give horrible pumps just from walking too.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Neither did i get them, but even if you do, just buy taurine and use 5g a day and you should be good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Neither did i get them, but even if you do, just buy taurine and use 5g a day and you should be good.
tried and true....back in the days of superdol/phera/hdrol taurine was a must have addition.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
If pump products bother you than I can’t imagine this will be any different. Pumps are as good as I’ve ever had.

herosjourney

Awards
I miscalculated: It's going to be my third week off ep1logue :smoker: this means shopping time next week. :lick: would be interested to try kings slayer, but not interested in increased hunger since I can already eat like a horse.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Word of advice: take 3 pills instead of 2

Huge difference in how much better bumps I had, better endurance, and I noticed better results...body fat loss, I looked more shredded, my abs really became pronounced

herosjourney

Awards
IMG_1668 2.jpg

Mailman got me covered. I was just leaving through the door and delivery guy came without notice. Anyone find these forced home deliveries with no options a pain in the ass?? Bought some ASS4SS1N@T€ as well, more bottles incoming from elsewhere. Just had 4 A and 3 Ep1 before breaking my fast with 400 grams of carbs and all goodness.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if this can be stacked with Test1fy.
I'm sure there's no problem with it, but is it a waste of money to stack or are they a decent run together?
Have some Ep1logue and bulk Laxogenin so running them together with Test1fy.
Overkill?
Cheers, as always lads

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure there's no problem with it, but is it a waste of money to stack or are they a decent run together?
Overkill?
Cheers, as always lads
Personaly,I think it would be perfect to stack those together. Each product working differently :)

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Personaly,I think it would be perfect to stack those together. Each product working differently :)
Thanks Danes. Was thinking that myself but hadn't seen many logs or incidents of people stacking Ep1logue and Test1fy.
I'll soldier on as is, and see what's what in 8 weeks. After which I'm going to give Ghar1ne a rally as I've just been reading up on Mk677 and it seems to be a safer option than Ostar1ne, and looks like it would fit my goals.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overkill?
Cheers, as always lads
Test1fy and Ep1logue stack fine. They target different pathways. I would expect that to make for a nice run.

knew

Awards
Does the green tea extract from Massacr3 / Ep1logue contain any caffeine?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the green tea extract from Massacr3 / Ep1logue contain any caffeine?
It's extracted for Vaso-6 or (-)-epicatechin, not caffeine. So not really, and if there is any it's so, so, so trace that it would be pretty much negligible...it would be like trying to get (-)-epicatechin from a product that uses caffeine extracted from green tea leaves.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's extracted for Vaso-6 or (-)-epicatechin, not caffeine. So not really, and if there is any it's so, so, so trace that it would be pretty much negligible...it would be like trying to get (-)-epicatechin from a product that uses caffeine extracted from green tea leaves.
^^ this

knew

Awards
Perfect, thanks!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bought some Hi Tech Laxogenin mainly for my rotator cuff and joint problems; thinking about running 200-300 mg a day; how are the effects if I stack this with EP1LOGUE, I'm deciding between this or Follidrone 2.0. Reason is also I know that you can take Follidrone for months on end; which I want to take a supplement where I can do so because I will be stacking with Andarine. Any1 advise against S4 and EP1LOGUE stack? I plan on on running EP1 for 3-4 weeks straight first then add on the S4.

herosjourney

Awards
bought some Hi Tech Laxogenin mainly for my rotator cuff and joint problems; thinking about running 200-300 mg a day; how are the effects if I stack this with EP1LOGUE, I'm deciding between this or Follidrone 2.0. Reason is also I know that you can take Follidrone for months on end; which I want to take a supplement where I can do so because I will be stacking with Andarine. Any1 advise against S4 and EP1LOGUE stack? I plan on on running EP1 for 3-4 weeks straight first then add on the S4.
I’m running epi, FD2 and S4 right now. Super awesome combo!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not really liking the FD2 to be honest think its useless; the Laxo is alright for my joints, but other than that I wouldnt recommend these supplements to any1. I really get no benefit from them especially for the price. Better off using creatine or beta-alanine.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I wonder what would be more worthy of stacking on a cut / recomp:

Ep1logue with Assass1nate or Sup3r Shred or Assass1nate with Sup3r Shred?

(I've read so many great things in regard to Ep1logue so far that it's difficult not to consider such, lol)

(I wish I could do all 3 :damnit:)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

(I've read so many great things in regard to Ep1logue so far that it's difficult not to consider such, lol)

I personaly would go with Ep1logue and Assass1nate combo

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I appreciate such input! :wiggle:

I know Assass1nate is beyond a mere GDA, still, I've other brands GDA laying around, perhaps based on that, Ep1logue + Sup3r Shred?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate such input! :wiggle:

I know Assass1nate is beyond a mere GDA, still, I've other brands GDA laying around, perhaps based on that, Ep1logue + Sup3r Shred?
Not a bad combo at all :) no matter what you decide, you will not be disappointed :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would say it depends on your starting point.

If you have a good amount of mass and your primary goal is cut fat - Ass + SS

If you are on the leaner side to begin with go with Ep1logue +Ass. It’s more of a lean muscle recomp stack.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
Not a bad combo at all :) no matter what you decide, you will not be disappointed :)
I appreciate the input! :head:

I would say it depends on your starting point.

If you have a good amount of mass and your primary goal is cut fat - Ass + SS

If you are on the leaner side to begin with go with Ep1logue +Ass. It’s more of a lean muscle recomp stack.
I've been on a fat loss phase, I must be around 10 - 12 % bf, which I'd still like to keep improving, I did forgot to mention I already used ASS + SS + BSW quite some time ago and I really, really enjoyed them, obviously diet and training are the most important, nonetheless, I know they work for me and extremely well, with that said, I also got curious with how much impact Ep1logue could have in terms of fat loss and performance, and as I am laying off stims, I thought it would do as a good pre-workout / pump / endurance booster too. :slomo:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the input! :head:

I've been on a fat loss phase, I must be around 10 - 12 % bf, which I'd still like to keep improving, I did forgot to mention I already used ASS + SS + BSW quite some time ago and I really, really enjoyed them, obviously diet and training are the most important, nonetheless, I know they work for me and extremely well, with that said, I also got curious with how much impact Ep1logue could have in terms of fat loss and performance, and as I am laying off stims, I thought it would do as a good pre-workout / pump / endurance booster too. :slomo:
I gotcha. Yeah Ep1logue can really help you get to the next level. You’ll enjoy the muscle fullness and endurance benefits.

Of course your diet is very important to ensure you continue to lose fat but Ep1logue is certainly conducive to cutting.

herosjourney

Awards
I think ep1logue is evem better when cutting than when bulking / recomping since the pumps are going to make you feel like you’ve gained muscle while cutting, which translates to motivation, and the endurance makes you feel like a boss ��

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I gotcha. Yeah Ep1logue can really help you get to the next level. You’ll enjoy the muscle fullness and endurance benefits.

Of course your diet is very important to ensure you continue to lose fat but Ep1logue is certainly conducive to cutting.
I appreciate the tips! :notworthy:

I'll certainly keep a caloric deficit, that with Assass1nate should very much further help the continued fat loss as well as proper nutrient uptake, because as we know sometimes nutrients aren't as abundant or rich on a cut as we are reducing the amount of food and / or variety, which is actually one of the reasons for considering such.

I think ep1logue is evem better when cutting than when bulking / recomping since the pumps are going to make you feel like you’ve gained muscle while cutting, which translates to motivation, and the endurance makes you feel like a boss ��
I definitely like what I hear, fullness and pump are a main reason as well, as I do very low carb days, and honestly cardio is becoming very much boring at this point, specially now that I'm forced to do it at a separate time from weights?! (which should do the opposite I guess, lol, but for me, if I do cardio right afterwards, it seems I get done quicker, nonetheless, endurance like a boss will be good for some nice HIIT sessions, and to shake things up (although I can attest that Sup3r Shred did for some crazy endurance as well, when I ran for 3 months!) :woohoo:

Goldigger

Awards
Anybody noticed that their joints feel better on this? Not sure if it's this or R3IGN that's having this effect on me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody noticed that their joints feel better on this? Not sure if it's this or R3IGN that's having this effect on me.
I would expect that experience from Massacr3 due to the Laxogenin, not so much from Ep1logue.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I know I’m a rare case but EP1LOUGE was my favourite supplement by far

Fat loss, muscle pump etc

My hair thinned out so badly on it I can’t take it and had to sell my bottles (one day I will just shave my head haha) I tested it 4 times and every time My hair noticeably thinned. I can only pin point it to uro-b as no epi product has caused that

Hoping in the future OL will reformulate