Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One is fine for most. I have heard of people using two, one pre-training and one post-training, and deriving additional benefit, but just one is enough to get you the necessary dosages for all ingredients. I use one, FWIW.
I get a benefit just from looking at tub of TR1UMPH....

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
Hey guys, I just created an account here so I could jump on this thread haha. I'm super excited to try this product. I already know that my body responds wonderfully to epi as I have used anafuse with great success and it has a priority blend and no enhanced absorption technology. I'm planning on doing either an 8 or a 12 week cycle on a calloric surplus with CU, str3ngth unleashed and T1umph as well as pine pollen tincture to create the ultimate truly natural, truly anabolic AND androgenic stack. Anywayy, I have one question If I had to choose between SU and Tr1umph as an add on which one would provide more significant strength gains? Also would epilogue by it's self with the uro b enhance protein synthesis enough to not need SU? Thanks guys.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just 2nd day :)
I think my gut is damn sensitive. But some plants I cant handle when they are in caps. (Getting upset stomach ++) but same herb and quality in tabs, total different story..

Not noticing much yet but its to early.

I am eating like a horse so I bet my gf would love to see some decreased appetite haha
10 days since I tried Ep1logue and i stopped after 2 days due to appetite suppression.

I took 3 caps prior workout (1 hour pre) yesterday and today and I can really say this stuff :
-delivered some nice pumps
-didnt needed much rest between sets

And all this without any appetite suppression !
Now I am going to run this 12 weeks and see how it goes :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 days since I tried Ep1logue and i stopped after 2 days due to appetite suppression.

I took 3 caps prior workout (1 hour pre) yesterday and today and I can really say this stuff :

so 2 caps prewotkout is the way to go ?
now I need to find a way to make my appetite suppressed taking this lol

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Why u go for 3 instead of 2, or u just always add more then recommended dose.. your style!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why u go for 3 instead of 2, or u just always add more then recommended dose.. your style!
Correct :)
I personaly prefer higher Epi dose. (Even those with bioavailability/absorption enhancers).
3 caps is not bad at all :)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I just created an account here so I could jump on this thread haha. I'm super excited to try this product. I already know that my body responds wonderfully to epi as I have used anafuse with great success and it has a priority blend and no enhanced absorption technology. I'm planning on doing either an 8 or a 12 week cycle on a calloric surplus with CU, str3ngth unleashed and T1umph as well as pine pollen tincture to create the ultimate truly natural, truly anabolic AND androgenic stack. Anywayy, I have one question If I had to choose between SU and Tr1umph as an add on which one would provide more significant strength gains? Also would epilogue by it's self with the uro b enhance protein synthesis enough to not need SU? Thanks guys.
I would go Tr1umph over Str3ngth Unleashed. My personal preference, anyway. If you have joint problems, go SU instead. Otherwise, Tr1umph is my pick for natural strength and aesthetic gains.

Ep1logue is fine solo or stacked. Doesn't need anything else, but it also stacks well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Correct :)
I personaly prefer higher Epi dose. (Even those with bioavailability/absorption enhancers).
3 caps is not bad at all :)
I would highly recommend sticking to two. You will know what I mean after a few weeks at 3

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
@OL

why wouldnt 3 caps be a good idea?

vaso 6? re1gn + ep1logue can be stacked, so no problem here with dose

uroB? tr1umph will contain uroB like i read in another thread. you said it can be stacked with ep1logue, so the higher dose of uroB cant be the problem as well.

phytofuse is the problem? i dont think so, right?

so why is it highly recommended to stick with only 2 caps of ep1logue?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@OL

uroB? tr1umph will contain uroB like i read in another thread. you said it can be stacked with ep1logue, so the higher dose of uroB cant be the problem as well.

Phytofuse shouldnt be any problem at all. that dose of Phosphatidylcholine is definitely no worries ;)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

Phytofuse shouldnt be any problem at all. low dose Phosphatidylcholine is definitely no worries ;)
yes thats what i thought. so i dont understand what would may cause problems if you go with 3 caps a day

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes thats what i thought. so i dont understand what would may cause problems if you go with 3 caps a day
I think NoAddedHmones mean we all react differently and we need to be "careful".
Like I said earlier, OL is one of few Companies where their reps actually recommend the dose on the label and not suggesting 2x the recommended dose (just to sell more etc).

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@OL

An earlier post from xtyler stated that “UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties.” I️ love Tr1umph, but if the new version will contain UroB, then that could be a problem for me.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
An earlier post from xtyler stated that “UroB has some well known aromatase inhibiting properties.” I️ love Tr1umph, but if the new version will contain UroB, then that could be a problem for me.
in the OL thread they said there will be half the dose of ep1logue in tr1umph, so this would be 75mg. im also curious because i thought that there should be a 4 weeks off after 8-12 weeks UroB cycle and tr1umph is a daily supplement, isnt it?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would highly recommend sticking to two. You will know what I mean after a few weeks at 3
can you elaborate?

been running 3 caps for a 4-5 weeks now at 160 lbs and no sides but I have been lethargic throughout the day but I thought this was unrelated (still think its unrelated)

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in the OL thread they said there will be half the dose of ep1logue in tr1umph, so this would be 75mg. im also curious because i thought that there should be a 4 weeks off after 8-12 weeks UroB cycle and tr1umph is a daily supplement, isnt it?
I️ take Tr1umph every day, even on off days.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I️ take Tr1umph every day, even on off days.
yes i think its supposed to do so. maybe someone of the OL team can tell us if UroB can be run everyday for an unspecified time, i think, from what ive read, many people are running tr1umph daily for veeeeery long timeframes

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes i think its supposed to do so. maybe someone of the OL team can tell us if UroB can be run everyday for an unspecified time, i think, from what ive read, many people are running tr1umph daily for veeeeery long timeframes
I have been taking Tr1umph every day starting on January 3 of this year.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you elaborate?

been running 3 caps for a 4-5 weeks now at 160 lbs and no sides but I have been lethargic throughout the day but I thought this was unrelated (still think its unrelated)
have you been lethargic before you started With Ep1logue?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you been lethargic before you started With Ep1logue?
well i did report in my log im going through a career change so stress and cort could be high

regardless Id like elboration on this statement
"You will know what I mean after a few weeks at 3"

because I am doing exactly that - usually with natty anabolics there is no harm at running a higher dose

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i did report in my log im going through a career change so stress and cort could be high

regardless Id like elboration on this statement
"You will know what I mean after a few weeks at 3"

because I am doing exactly that - usually with natty anabolics there is no harm at running a higher dose
I’d like to know the same.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say that the AI properties seem legit. I have been taking TEST1FY for the past month which already has a potent natural AI. I have discovered that on lifting days, I have to switch to K1NGS BLOOD or else I experience some joint pain and my muscles feel too tight. Then my performance in the gym is affected as a result. No problem there when combined with KB though.

I have also been more susceptible to cramping...such as random foot cramps when just lying down in bed, or my forearms when washing my face. This is also typical for me when using some natural or pharmaceutical AI's. Not really complaining, at least I know it is doing something and I like natural AI's.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no urolithin b in Tr1umph.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It’s more SERM like than AI

I am getting no AI effects

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
that's interesting, blood work time Danes? lol
i speak about a estrogen rebound after the ep1logue cycle, so we would need one blood work before and one after quitting

i hope there is no rebound, would be quite ****ty

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i speak about a estrogen rebound after the ep1logue cycle, so we would need one blood work before and one after quitting

i hope there is no rebound, would be quite ****ty
why there would be a rebound ?
nothing natty that I know of can cause that !!
I mean it seems like a good product but estro rebound?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
why there would be a rebound ?
nothing natty that I know of can cause that !!
I mean it seems like a good product but estro rebound?
dont know if it can happen, if its strong enough. i mean UroB should be the strongest natty anabolic so maybe it has also some unwanted effects?
im absolutely not an expert in this case so maybe there is someone with more knowledge who can assess the risk of a rebound or something. if its even possible, if its strong enough

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dont know if it can happen, if its strong enough. i mean UroB should be the strongest natty anabolic so maybe it has also some unwanted effects?
im absolutely not an expert in this case so maybe there is someone with more knowledge who can assess the risk of a rebound or something. if its even possible, if its strong enough
I'm no expert too, I just don't see how this can be potent enough that it will crush estro then when u come off estro kicks back in n screw u up.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've got sore shoulder joints atm not sure if its this or the fact i havent trained properly for awhile

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got sore shoulder joints atm not sure if its this or the fact i havent trained properly for awhile
My joints have been sore as well dropping from 3-2 caps since no one chiming in on the questions being posed here.

At this point I’m think ep1 is responsible for the joint pain. Very unusual for me as I am only 23 and joints usually feel great

Edit- anyone else having headaches ? Or is this unrelated

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok let's slow it down yall...
are y'all hitting the gym harder? maybe that's why joints hurting you have quick recovery and crazy pumps that will help u push through workouts.
@rowz4bros I had joint pain at 23 when I hit gym hard , just saying.