Enjoy

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i cannot comprehend how he is "only" 280lbs he really looks bigger than that

i guess synthol doesn't weigh that much ....

and, might i add, he's getting himself quite a nice GH gut as well

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The GH gut is pretty bad,he is looking more and more freakish all the time,No symmetry at all and way too blocky looking..His head is way to small for his body he kinda looks like a robot...I still enjoyed it Bobo thanks for the link..Its amazing how critical we are and yet would give anything to get that big well atleast almost that big.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like he is 300+.

Sick.

Shoulders are crazy.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'd gladly take my physique over his anyday. it's just impractical. did you see the way he walked out? his pecs pull his arms in perpendicular with his chest. it looks ridiculous

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think Ruhl is awesome. As far as synthol goes, if you've seen pics or videos of him as a teen, the shape of his muscles haven't changed. I don't think he's used it. Wouldn't he fix his tri's if he was gonna use it on anything?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
That guy is crazy-sized. Has anyone seen the his training/biography video? (I downloaded it.) It shows him in the grocery store, taking up the whole isle. His wife/girlfriend is waaay mannish, and could probably push more weight than 90% of the guys here.

size

Awards
  • Established
He is a monster. I think his "synthol usage" is unsubstantiated

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
on that rear lat spread it looked like someone had an air hose attached to his back - that thing blew up!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That dude puts the eak!, in freak! LOL...a female coworker was looking over my shoulder as that was playing. She said "I couldn't imagine being in bed with a dude like that." She was way turned off. But then, she's only 5-01 and maybe 110 lbs. He'd crush her, or split her in two. :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i dunno when he flexes his bi's it looks like there's synthol in there
although i agree that if he was using it, he would probably use it in his tri's ....

i still don't understand how he is only 280

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
although i agree that if he was using it, he would probably use it in his tri's ....

I think 280 is his post-dump weight.:D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
he looks truly ridiculous, thank you for sharing that Bobo :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

I disagree w/ the Synthol usage...honestly...if there was one place he "needs" synthol, it's in his triceps. They're lagging, bad. He's always had big delts and bi's. Look at his video...

BTW, I vote him most improved bber :D He came in looking better than I had anticipated....
-=-=-=-=-=
*note* don't know if this is against forum rules, so if so, feel free to delete.
-=-=-=-=-=
Oh, and if anyone wants the "whole" olympia '04 video, PM me..I may be able to point you in the right direction...high speed required :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
the rumor i heard was synthol in his delts im not buying it tho....yea he could easily get some syntoled tri ernie taylor style..doesnt looked oiled up to me tho

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
He has small forearms. Very nice bicep peak.