Enhanced reaching new levels with Athletix Sports' Titanium & Division 1 (Sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 18:
Weight – 166 (thinking the diet has to clean back up.* Damn you, college football season!!)
This is my 3rd day in a row getting up @ 3:30am to get into the gym before I come work my 12 hour shift. *Friday was chest/back, yesterday abs & HIIT, and today was shoulders.* I gotta say, after hitting shoulders this morning, my upper body is feelin FULL!!* I tried a 10x10 session of db military presses supersetted w/ 10x10 db laterals..* I think I finally found something to give me a nice, full pump in my delts! *With my arms resting on my desk as I type this, they still feel full & that was a little over an hour ago.* My lats & pecs are still nice & tight from Friday’s workout & my abs are sore as hell from yesterdays session..
No strength gains to report, but that’s probably from the lack of sleep & getting in there so early..* I feel like I’m still waking up when I get here to work.* The intensity is there when I’m in the gym though.* It’s nice having the whole gym to myself so I don’t have to worry about offending anyone by my grunts, farts, and yelling at myself!* Lol..
Energy/Endurance – This weekend was a challenge..* Going to bed too late & then getting up too early for a workout, then working a 12 hour shift..* Yeah, I think I might sleep in tomorrow.* Oh, SNAPPP, I can’t – I have to help my wife get my boy out of the house on time for school tomorrow..* Might as well get up early before all of them & get an arm workout in!!* lol.* Really though, while in the gym these past few days, I feel awesome!* There is no lack of energy when it comes to hitting the iron.
Strength – Like I mentioned earlier – this weekend, there were no strength increases to report.* I maintained, but didn’t particularly feel stronger on any one lift or set.
Libido – I think it’s leveled off at an upper level.* Nobody’s complaining!
Overall feelings – I’m feeling great all day long, & into the night.* Like I said, I basically burned the candle on both ends this weekend by getting up early & hittin the sack late.* Not the healthiest of ways, but I feel lazy if I don’t get in the gym.* Going after work isn’t really an option for me.* By the end of my 12 hour shift, I’m ready to get home & see the wife & kids & unwind..* Despite the lack of sleep & declined dieting, I still feel good.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is some killer detailed logging going on in here!!!

Love the feedback, lookin PUMPED UP!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lmao!! I opened up the bottle of Titanium & told my wife, "Damn these pills smell good! They smell like a pumkin spice candle! Come take a wiff!!" She fell for it, came up, took a nice deep wiff!! I couldn't stop laughing at her facial expression!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao!! I opened up the bottle of Titanium & told my wife, "Damn these pills smell good! They smell like a pumkin spice candle! Come take a wiff!!" She fell for it, came up, took a nice deep wiff!! I couldn't stop laughing at her facial expression!

:lmao: too funny!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 22:
Weight 166
Sitting here @ my desk, I can feel my legs begin to tighten up..* Yesterday morning (Wed) I did that insane leg workout..* By the time I got to the lunges, I knew I was in trouble.* I finished it, but will be paying the price for the next few days.* By the 3rd or 4th set of bodyweight squats, my quads were already fully engorged w/ blood.* In between each set, I’d walk a lap around the gym, trying to keep my legs loose.* This lap also kept my rest periods the same for each & every set.* After I finished my workout, I drank a weight gainer to get in the extra calories, carbs, & protein to keep my body from breaking down.* I woke up @ 3pm & felt pretty good.* My legs still felt like jelly, almost numb..* Here at work tonight, I’ve tried to walk most of my routes, rather than drive my truck. *Trying to keep these legs nice & loose.*
Tonight, my entire body feels very full/tight.* I’ve gotten away from the recomp that I was initially going for, and am now in more of a bulking phase.* I’ve increased my calories and carbs.* This probably explains the fullness I’m feeling.* I hate to say it, but almost to the point of a mild ph cycle type fullness..* I’ve kept my h20 intake to about a gallon & a half, and finally got some more fish oil to keep these joints lube’d.
I did a chest & back workout on Tuesday & felt strong as an OX!* For probably the last 2 months, I’ve concentrated more on the upper pec development type workouts.* Well this week, I went back to some good old fashioned bench presses & flat db presses.* Felt pretty damn good!* I went about 25lbs more on my flat db press than what I used to do back in June.* I did, however, tweak my wrist a little w/ the db’s..* Hurts like hell right now, but I think it’ll be OK come next weeks chest workout.
I’ll hit shoulders tomorrow morning on the way home from work & then hit arms either tomorrow afternoon before work, or just hit them on my way home Friday morning.* Either way, that’ll be my last workout ‘till next Monday.* We’re getting away this weekend for my son’s 4th birthday & our 6th anniversary.*
I think my libido has gone back up a little these past few days too..* It didn’t help that I was in the gym today around 10am & it was nothing but women..* They weren’t even the best looking, but I still enjoyed the sights.. lol..
I meant to get a quad pic today, but completely forgot! *I’ve been trying to get various “during” progress pics from different body parts.* Maybe I’ll get one tomorrow morning.* If anything, I just wanna see the difference from when I started that crazy leg workout!* I do know that I’m seeing more veins in my quads when I’m sitting on the couch!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hah. Great update!!!
Sounds nice about being on a bulk. Getting colder where I live now so bulking is actually sounding good to me lol.

Good note on the libido boost. I have been stressed the past two days but that's done so I should be back to better than normal soon :).

Good luck man and enjoy the break!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that damn leg workout:)

Awesome update!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a great weekend off.. Ready to go kill it again first thing tomorrow morning!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 26:
Weight – N/A
Like I said the other day, had a great weekend off.* My hand was sore as hell the other day, but now all pain is gone.* Shoulders feeling better too.* I did mega-dose some fish oil over the weekend too though..* My wife would tell you that I mega-dosed the beers, but that’s another story..* lol
Went in this morning & had a great chest & back workout.* I was tired, so I dosed 2 scoops of Wyked to help wake myself up..* I think I only got about 3.5 hours of sleep last night, so I needed all the help I could get.* By the time I got to the gym, it was just me & another dude.* I started w/ flat db presses & worked my way up to the 85!* (PR)..* Feeling ****y, I continued to the Hammer Strength & just flat wore myself out!!* I managed to keep the pump going w/ some incline db’s and then burned myself out on the smith machine incline.* After that, I did about 4 sets of cable flies at upper, mid, and then bottom.
Oh, in between each chest set, I was also knocking out a back set..* Due to my lack of sleep & fatigue, I skipped the pull-ups & did a few extra sets of lat pull downs.* I really focused on the movement & squeeze..* The pump was pretty awesome.* From there, I got into the rows.* Worked my way up to 130..* (another PR)..* After that, I did bent over bb rows using both grips..
All in all, I felt pretty damned good when I walked outta there..* Gotta share this little laugh I had..* I forgot my headphones this morning, so I had to listen what the gym was playing – The Pulse from XM..* HORRIBLE radio station for working out..* If you listen to that station, maybe you should check your pulse!!* Anyway, I’m totally focused on my training, not talking to the other dude in there working out, & he finally comes up to me in between one of my sets towards the end of my workout..* He asked me if I planned on going to work after that type of workout..* To be honest, I had no idea what he said..* I was in somewhat of a zone..* My first words that came out of my mouth were Lions are 3-0 & this pec pump is awesome!!* Haha, I guess I was thinking Det winning yesterday more than what that dude had to say..*

Then – as I’m getting in my last set – a friend walks in & says, “damn, son, what you takin now??”* Yeah, I took that as a compliment!!
Oh, Athletix, my wife thinks she may be pregnant!!* Thanks a friggin’ lot!!!* We’ll find out in about another week or so..* We have 2 already & I was content..* She’ on the other hand, wants a whole friggin team!* Oh well, if she is, it’s cool..* I’ll just be another 40 year old dude changing diapers & driving a freaking mini-van…
So, obviously, the libido is quite nice right now..* Strength, as you just read, has gone up once again..* I guess that 3 full days off paid off..* My energy was OK this morning, considering the lack of sleep that was countered by a potent pre-workout drink..
My wife complimented my overall physique this weekend at the pool..* Mind you, we were at Yogi Bear park & it was full of white trash.. *Lol..* I actually felt pretty damn good about myself this weekend!!* Haha..
Oh, yesterday was my last day off till Nov 5th..* This weekend, I go on straight nights for the month.* This week, I’m on all days.* Might have to hold off till Friday morning to get that leg workout in.* Can’t get it in when I’m working days.* That makes me think I may just do cardio tomorrow, (let the shoulders rest another day) then shoulders Wed, arms Thursday, then legs on Friday..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26:
Weight – N/A
Like I said the other day, had a great weekend off.* My hand was sore as hell the other day, but now all pain is gone.* Shoulders feeling better too.* I did mega-dose some fish oil over the weekend too though..* My wife would tell you that I mega-dosed the beers, but that’s another story..* lol
Went in this morning & had a great chest & back workout.* I was tired, so I dosed 2 scoops of Wyked to help wake myself up..* I think I only got about 3.5 hours of sleep last night, so I needed all the help I could get.* By the time I got to the gym, it was just me & another dude.* I started w/ flat db presses & worked my way up to the 85!* (PR)..* Feeling ****y, I continued to the Hammer Strength & just flat wore myself out!!* I managed to keep the pump going w/ some incline db’s and then burned myself out on the smith machine incline.* After that, I did about 4 sets of cable flies at upper, mid, and then bottom.
Oh, in between each chest set, I was also knocking out a back set..* Due to my lack of sleep & fatigue, I skipped the pull-ups & did a few extra sets of lat pull downs.* I really focused on the movement & squeeze..* The pump was pretty awesome.* From there, I got into the rows.* Worked my way up to 130..* (another PR)..* After that, I did bent over bb rows using both grips..
All in all, I felt pretty damned good when I walked outta there..* Gotta share this little laugh I had..* I forgot my headphones this morning, so I had to listen what the gym was playing – The Pulse from XM..* HORRIBLE radio station for working out..* If you listen to that station, maybe you should check your pulse!!* Anyway, I’m totally focused on my training, not talking to the other dude in there working out, & he finally comes up to me in between one of my sets towards the end of my workout..* He asked me if I planned on going to work after that type of workout..* To be honest, I had no idea what he said..* I was in somewhat of a zone..* My first words that came out of my mouth were Lions are 3-0 & this pec pump is awesome!!* Haha, I guess I was thinking Det winning yesterday more than what that dude had to say..*

Then – as I’m getting in my last set – a friend walks in & says, “damn, son, what you takin now??”* Yeah, I took that as a compliment!!
Oh, Athletix, my wife thinks she may be pregnant!!* Thanks a friggin’ lot!!!* We’ll find out in about another week or so..* We have 2 already & I was content..* She’ on the other hand, wants a whole friggin team!* Oh well, if she is, it’s cool..* I’ll just be another 40 year old dude changing diapers & driving a freaking mini-van…
So, obviously, the libido is quite nice right now..* Strength, as you just read, has gone up once again..* I guess that 3 full days off paid off..* My energy was OK this morning, considering the lack of sleep that was countered by a potent pre-workout drink..
My wife complimented my overall physique this weekend at the pool..* Mind you, we were at Yogi Bear park & it was full of white trash.. *Lol..* I actually felt pretty damn good about myself this weekend!!* Haha..
Oh, yesterday was my last day off till Nov 5th..* This weekend, I go on straight nights for the month.* This week, I’m on all days.* Might have to hold off till Friday morning to get that leg workout in.* Can’t get it in when I’m working days.* That makes me think I may just do cardio tomorrow, (let the shoulders rest another day) then shoulders Wed, arms Thursday, then legs on Friday..
Wow sounds great!! Looking better, libido and fertility obviously UP!! Congratz on that! My wife and I are going to be trying soon I think so I'm hoping to take something that will keep libido and fertility up. I'll look into this stack a bit closer now.

Work sounds rough dude, no day off for over a month? Are you a slave? Damn man.... keep up the positive attitude and get to the gym when possible, but remember family is important too. :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Fenugreek is so strong you may have a baby on the way lol, if so congrats :D

Amazing update, congrats on the PR's! try and get a day off sometime so you can relax!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It'll actually work out ok. I'll get off shift @ 5:45am, go to the gym, go home & help the wife w/ the kids, then go to bed. I'll get up @ 2pm & hang w/ the family till 5.

I'm an operator at a chemical plant. They're shutting half the plant down for about 30 days of maintenance. Looking forward to the checks!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It'll actually work out ok. I'll get off shift @ 5:45am, go to the gym, go home & help the wife w/ the kids, then go to bed. I'll get up @ 2pm & hang w/ the family till 5.

I'm an operator at a chemical plant. They're shutting half the plant down for about 30 days of maintenance. Looking forward to the checks!!
Ah kool, glad it works out schedule wise for family time!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 29:*Weight – 165*Well, despite my desire to bulk, I’m still holding steady right around the 165 mark..* Due to a major lack of funds (took a $700 a month pay cut back in May), my diet has not been as high on protein as I’d like.* I’ve had to settle for the Walmart protein when I can afford it, and other than that, I’ve eaten more tuna than I care to think about.* The bulk of my carbs has come from sweet potatoes, brown rice, and IPA’s..* I’ve also taken in a fair amount of pizza & ice cream, but hey – I’m still holding weight, so I guess my intense workouts are keeping my MR elevated throughout the days..*I hit shoulders yesterday, but just wasn’t feeling it when I was in there yesterday morning..* Just felt really fatigued & just overall unmotivated.* Not sure why, I thought I had enough sleep..* Anyway, I worked through it & had a decent shoulder workout.* I’m feeling it today in the traps & delts, so I at least know I pushed myself harder than I thought.*This morning was a different story.* When I got out to my car to leave for the gym, I noticed my locks didn’t unlock..* I got really pissed really quick..* Dead battery.* I quickly jumped it off w/ my wifes van, but that cost me a precious 10-15 min from my arm workout this morning. *When I did get to the gym, I flew through exercises & walked out of the gym soaked & majorly pumped!* That was three hours ago, & I feel like I’m still catching my breath & still holding onto that pump..* The vascularity this morning was crazy!* That main vein that runs up my bi’s seemed to be a good ¾” in diameter!* I guess you could say this mornings entire workout was a huge superset.* Even my forearms are still tight.* Feeling the squeeze right now as I type this.*I think tomorrow is my last day on the Titanium.* I’ll post up my final thoughts tomorrow some time. *I will say this:* when funds are available, I’ll be getting more!* It’s been a great run, I can only imagine the results if Formula X & Erase were thrown in the mix!!!*Question:* I have a decent amount of Division 1 left.* Can I take more than 3 a day, or should I just continue w/ the 3 & run that a little longer.* I’d say I have at least another week ½ left of it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
hate to jump in - but would it be safe to take if you were trying? we are not yet, but it woudl be good to know :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29:*Weight – 165*Well, despite my desire to bulk, I’m still holding steady right around the 165 mark..* Due to a major lack of funds (took a $700 a month pay cut back in May), my diet has not been as high on protein as I’d like.* I’ve had to settle for the Walmart protein when I can afford it, and other than that, I’ve eaten more tuna than I care to think about.* The bulk of my carbs has come from sweet potatoes, brown rice, and IPA’s..* I’ve also taken in a fair amount of pizza & ice cream, but hey – I’m still holding weight, so I guess my intense workouts are keeping my MR elevated throughout the days..*I hit shoulders yesterday, but just wasn’t feeling it when I was in there yesterday morning..* Just felt really fatigued & just overall unmotivated.* Not sure why, I thought I had enough sleep..* Anyway, I worked through it & had a decent shoulder workout.* I’m feeling it today in the traps & delts, so I at least know I pushed myself harder than I thought.*This morning was a different story.* When I got out to my car to leave for the gym, I noticed my locks didn’t unlock..* I got really pissed really quick..* Dead battery.* I quickly jumped it off w/ my wifes van, but that cost me a precious 10-15 min from my arm workout this morning. *When I did get to the gym, I flew through exercises & walked out of the gym soaked & majorly pumped!* That was three hours ago, & I feel like I’m still catching my breath & still holding onto that pump..* The vascularity this morning was crazy!* That main vein that runs up my bi’s seemed to be a good ¾” in diameter!* I guess you could say this mornings entire workout was a huge superset.* Even my forearms are still tight.* Feeling the squeeze right now as I type this.*I think tomorrow is my last day on the Titanium.* I’ll post up my final thoughts tomorrow some time. *I will say this:* when funds are available, I’ll be getting more!* It’s been a great run, I can only imagine the results if Formula X & Erase were thrown in the mix!!!*Question:* I have a decent amount of Division 1 left.* Can I take more than 3 a day, or should I just continue w/ the 3 & run that a little longer.* I’d say I have at least another week ½ left of it.
You could do 4 caps a day with Division 1 if you wanted too, thats how I'm dosing it.

hate to jump in - but would it be safe to take if you were trying? we are not yet, but it would be good to know :)
I would think it would be ok, but there is no studies for it so I can't say for sure.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final review will be up around 8am ct. Gettin off shift soon & then hittin the gym for chest & back.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW

Like I started my first post on this thread, I'll once again, thank Athletix Sports for their generosity is allowing me to run their products for this log. It was definitely a fun ride, & I'll CONTINUE to recommend their products to friends & other gym members.. Top notch stuff..

Final weight: 168

First, the before & after shots:
Day one:

Day 31:

From looking at these photo's, I see a difference in the shoulders/delts.. Myself, looking in the mirror, I can see a difference all around. Like I said, this stack had me feeling pumped for the better part of the day, every day.. I can only imagine what this would have been like w/ Formula X and some form of creatine thrown in the mix!

I think w/ the changes this brought to my physique & strength increases, it also changed my overall mood as well.. I think I gained some of that "Alpha" feeling that so many people mention. I don't know, I just felt more confident throughout the day, & especially at the gym.. Might sound kind of vain, but I just always felt like all eyes were on me when I was working out, & that just gave me that "yeah, that's right..." type of attitude.. :lol:

All aspects of my training benefited from this stack. It also paid off outside the gym as well - as in bed!! Oh, btw, the wife is not prego!! Just found out this morning. Actually, she sent me a txt this morning while I was at the gym. :lol: She's sad, & I'm like, "whew, that was close!!" Dudes, I'm knocking on 40.. I've had enough of changing diapers..

OK, back on subject. This stack had me energized throughout the day, and at the gym, I felt like an animal. I hit PR's on different lifts, & broke some plateaus. Really motivating stuff! I know my stuff is working when people ask me what I'm on. I'm always more than happy to share with them too! I find it hard to believe that some of these "hardcore" gym goers have never heard of Athletix, and some other companies here on AM..

Final rating: I'll give these guys a 9 out of 10.. Always leaves room for improvement, right??!! :lol: Honestly, this is a stack that I would love to run year round! Also, I can't give a perfect 10, cuz nobody's perfect.. Tell ya what though, Athletix has put out a pretty serious friggin lineup & you all owe it to yourselves to give some of, if not all of their stuff a shot! You won't be dissapoint..

I could type more, but sometimes I feel like I just go on & on, and on top of that, I think I'm getting to the point of delerious.. Last nights shift was brutal..

Thanks Athetix Sports!! Much Love!!!! :head:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to log for us Enhanced, this has been a wicked log to follow and loved the detail!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank YOU!!

Dudes, I know I dropped my final review yesterday, but I gotta tell y'all some more!!

Last nights 12 hour shift was once again, non stop. Around 2:30 this morning, I was like, no freaking way can I make it to the gym. My legs were sore, my hips & feet were sore.. I was spent!! When I realized all that, I popped 600mg ibuprofin & two black coffees. By 5am I was waiting at the gate to get out & hit the gym!! I popped 2 D1 @ 5am. By 6, I was changed & warming up.

PR's on every lift!! WTF!!???!! I didnt even have my headphones in!! Just got in the friggin zone & tore **** up!! My lats r friggin SWOLE right now!!

Thats all. Now go to church & watch football!! Go Lions!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank YOU!!

Dudes, I know I dropped my final review yesterday, but I gotta tell y'all some more!!

Last nights 12 hour shift was once again, non stop. Around 2:30 this morning, I was like, no freaking way can I make it to the gym. My legs were sore, my hips & feet were sore.. I was spent!! When I realized all that, I popped 600mg ibuprofin & two black coffees. By 5am I was waiting at the gate to get out & hit the gym!! I popped 2 D1 @ 5am. By 6, I was changed & warming up.

PR's on every lift!! WTF!!???!! I didnt even have my headphones in!! Just got in the friggin zone & tore **** up!! My lats r friggin SWOLE right now!!

Thats all. Now go to church & watch football!! Go Lions!!
Right on brotha! Thanks for the extra update :D