Enhanced Labs: 3-AD

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The newest muscle building supplement from the hardcore brand Enhanced Labs, has arrived, with 3-AD, formulated for men, and has a separate version for women. The product is powered by a patented compound the brand claims to be the world’s strongest and DSHEA compliant metabolite, promising to help with muscle strength and size as well as support weight loss.

Enhanced Labs 3-AD features the one main ingredient with 3-AD (dehydroandrosterol), dosed at 20mg per serving in the regular version. As for the brand’s reduced strength 3-AD for women, it features the same ingredient but at 5mg per serving. Either way, the regular and lighter 3-AD, both have 30 servings per bottle, although they aren’t the same price.

Reference: https://www.stack3d.com/2020/09/enhanced-labs-3ad-now-available.html

Im not affiliated with this company in any way, shape or form. However, I’m interested to know what the AM community think of this product/ formula. Has anyone tried this? If so, any solid results?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love this stuff really good strength gains on it.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mild pct after for this? and whats the suppression like for this?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked ZOO's version. Nice mild compound.

If I am reading the site correctly they want 99.99 for 30 servings, which I assume is 30 caps with 25mg per cap. That seems very steep IMO.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Enhanced formulations sells it. 60 bucks without any rep or promo codes for 60 caps of 25 mg

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We still have some in stock if anyone would like to purchase.