Enhanced Formulation 3 alpha log

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. Alpha1a here, i grabbed myself a bottle of 3 Alpha from EF and gunna log it here for you guys. Won't be a daily log but I'll post atleast weekly. Sitting at 217lbs in the AM not looking to do a huge bulk or get shredded but instead just been chasing quality results so I'm not watching weight as much as I'm looking at results in performance and strength . Quick background check , finished my last cycle around 203 and leanest I've ever been and luckily strength didn't take a hit during the cut. I won't be using any other anabolics or orals will be running 50mgs at first and depending on how the next paycheck looks I'll grab another bottle and run it 75-100mgs.
Diet is focusing on maintaining where I'm at 250-275g of protein 175-225g of carbs and 75-90g of fats , I'm still eating clean but I'm being more lenient after 6-8 months of being strict AF and weighing everything out , more of a mental break. Will try to get atleast one post of each workout up but will definitely comment on how I believe the 3 alpha is working.
Maxes -
405x2 on bench
500x2 on deads
455x2 on squats
Unfortunately I haven't been able to hit legs since April. I took a fall and landed on my knee couldn't walk on it for like 2 weeks and spent another month limping. I tried hitting very light weight and machines twice in the last few weeks but felt awkward and was hurting afterwards so I'm hoping during this run I'll be able to hit legs again at some point .

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Note on the workouts , I'm trying this full body 5 day a week workout from Stoppani. I normally make my own plans but I saw it as completely different and a month in I'm enjoying it . Usually put my own twist to it anyways
Today's workout -
Bench 3x12-15 225-275lbs
Incline db 3x12-15 90lbs
Db fly 3x12-15 50lbs
Peck deck 3x15 170lbs
Rest of the workout is 3x12-15 one excercise per body part . Had to go a little earlier than normal and I felt it at first , specially the lack of calories and water but by mid workout I was feeling great

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in. I was curious about this one

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to see how this plays out.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I got an email from this company but no clue who they are. Who is running this company?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im assuming its affiliated with enhanced athlete?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My bad lol thats what i get for assuming

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope not with EA , this is its own company . Wouldn't personally use if it was linked to EA lol
It’s directly affiliated with Nutraceutical Innovations. Not it’s own company. Nutra patented tetrasorb delivery and the 3 ad description at nutra is identical to the one on enhanced formulations website word for word

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It’s directly affiliated with Nutraceutical Innovations. Not it’s own company. Nutra patented tetrasorb delivery and the 3 ad description at nutra is identical to the one on enhanced formulations website word for word
Is it? I always really liked their products. I logged a couple of them on here.

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
Hey guys, just to clear up some confusion;

We aren’t affiliated with any other company, we do however use the same manufacturer as anyone else claiming to have TetraSorb Delivery. The manufacturer owns the patent, not the supplement companies like ourselves. We’re only ‘leased’ the right to use it in our products.

For example, Hi-Tech pharma and their andro patents. They lease the rights to any other company you see selling 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and 19nor Andro. (Hopefully we will be lucky enough to work with them in the near future)

EnhancedForm

EnhancedForm

Awards
Also; The same manufacturer owns the patent to Dehydroandrosterol (3AD)

(Alchemy Labs also claims to be the patent holder of the compound)

So the reason you see the same identical info is that we are given that information when being given the legal parameters of our claims to the compound. Please keep in mind Dehydroandrosterol is a fairly new compound so there isn’t an abundance of user feedback. So we all just stick to the actual scientific data that was found on the androgenic potency compared to Testosterone.

Once there is more user feedback, I’m sure there will be more individualized descriptions of claims to the compound.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhh ok that definitely clears things up.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok took 25 mgs with lunch today and 25 mgs preworkout . Shoulder and trap focus today but still full body. Felt real good in there today but usually after a long day at work on Mondays I have a good workout. Pump was good strength was good and I can say at the end of my workout I didn't feel like leaving I wanted to do some more, can't contribute that directly to the 3A but can't say that wasn't it ether . All in all I got a good feeling about the next few weeks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys about a week in and while not much of a physical change (wasn't expected) my strength is feeling pretty good. Threw 315 on incline and normally I get it for 3 good reps , but got it for 4 and felt like I had atleast one more easy one in me. Now gotta mention that I've been feeling my strength decline since I came off my cycle so I'll definitely attribute it to the 3A. Going to start getting my leg workouts in soon , tired of not hitting legs will start as light as I have to

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw this. Subbed! Planning on a future run.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This week was pretty good , main pros I'm noticing on this is strength and endurance. I'll be done with my workouts and I'll feel like I could go another hour , definitely a bonus . Think I'm gunna crank it up to 3 caps a day for 75 mgs on Sunday

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also I got a discount on these PM me if you're interested in saving a few bucks

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was this compound sold in late 90s along with androstenediol?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s the Alpha Isomer version ;)

Beta was Estrogenic, Alpha isomer was androgenic. Somehow never was capitalized on back then before the beta isomer was banned

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This week was pretty good , main pros I'm noticing on this is strength and endurance. I'll be done with my workouts and I'll feel like I could go another hour , definitely a bonus . Think I'm gunna crank it up to 3 caps a day for 75 mgs on Sunday
How are the pumps thus far?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How are the pumps thus far?
Pumps have remained on the good end of my normal workouts but I never really have problems with pumps unless I don't drink enough water during the day before my workout

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good day today , hit a full leg workout for the first time in too long . While I kept the weight light AF nothing felt shakey.

I am also seeing the mirror looking like it's changing for the better and people are asking me if I'm bulking and saying I'm putting in quality size .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
correct.. however the beta isomer was the only they were able to synthesize then, and as Netflix mentioned, it had far more applications in growing a nice set of female character traits.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking you need to run this at a dosage of 150 to 200 mgs daily.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found this on 3 AD. Definitely worth a read in my opinion. 200 mg seems to be the sweet spot according to this study

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2018/0071314.html
How do you figure? The bottom part that has the human trial section said they had 2 test subjects (22 and 23) ; 1 dude took 100mg for 16 weeks and gained loads of strength (and gained 15lbs weight) and the 2nd guy took 80mg for 6 weeks and gains 12 pounds in weight and 25-30lbs on major lifts

But I do agree id love to see someone run it at 125-150mg a day, I'm sure we'd see some old PH like results again!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It actually wouldn't be that expensive to run this at 125mg a day for 6 weeks with their intro sale going on... hmmmm

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know we always do the "let's see how absolutely high we can go on this" thing but guys I promise the 50mgs was surprising enough now I'm running at 75mgs and I'm seeing even more . While 125+ might give old school gains I'd prefer this just as is at 50-100mgs . If I want a ton of results I'm not going to use something I have to mega dose and use 3 bottles for 4 weeks , It just doesn't make sense with everything else available. I'm seeing more than what I hoped for with this already . Also it's supposed to makes other compounds perform better so after week 4 I might drop back down to 50mgs and add something like VLs LMG or DMZ (or maybe tbol depending how I'm feeling) for another few weeks and see what I get from it .

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear early positive feedback as to potency. Just started a run with this product

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Guys I'm a week in on 75 mgs now and promise you this compound is still surprising me . Strength is up as high as my last run with test and primo and today I took only the 3 caps preworkout nothing else and got a painful shoulder and bicep pump . Also gotta say it is not affecting my cardio like some other compounds do , I was sticking to the bike while my leg was recuperating but this past week I've been slowly working in the treadmill and sprints again and it's been good . Also 2 leg workouts in and im feeling good about t now (not 100% related to this but just noting it as I'm glad everything is going according to plan)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also, picking up another bottle of this to extend the run

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy crap! This is as good as test/primobolan for strength gainz? That's impressive! Is a wet compound? Alot of bloat & glycogen?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! This is as good as test/primobolan for strength gainz? That's impressive! Is a wet compound? Alot of bloat & glycogen?
No bloat coming from this , I didn't say as good for gains lol I meant I'm as strong as I was during that cycle . My strength hadn't dropped dramatically after I got off but it had taken a hit and this has me right back up there

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No bloat coming from this , I didn't say as good for gains lol I meant I'm as strong as I was during that cycle . My strength hadn't dropped dramatically after I got off but it had taken a hit and this has me right back up there
Are you aka (A1A) on other sites?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Pumps are getting better every few days , hit back the other day and my partner was like WTF lol. Still making steady progression , definitely something I would run again. I'm gunna grab some VL LMG when it's ready and run t alongside the Alpha 3 at 50 mgs. Goal will be to see if it keeps me dryer with a wetter compound . After that's done I'll be taking a few weeks off (~6) and then running some yk . All in all Ive gotten exactly what I hoped for from this compound , steady progress with no sides . Also physique wise this is definitely having a recomp effect for sure if that wasn't clear already not adding a ton of size but looking Better while maintaining size and enhancing my performance , main reason this was my goal too was so I could have a better base to start the bulk with without having to cut and lose size

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so your seeing accelerated fat loss?? or are your muscles just filled up and you look better and harder?

curious if its anything like winstrol ect...

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
so your seeing accelerated fat loss?? or are your muscles just filled up and you look better and harder?

curious if its anything like winstrol ect...
No fat loss but I'm eating above 3000 cals a day, and not so clean. I'm sure in a cut you'd see a good amount of muscle preservation if not an increase in lean mass. Wouldn't compare it to winny. I'd say it reminds me of a weaker Halodrol , versatile and virtually side-less but decent strength boost primarily but still aiding in lean mass

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Chest day today. Flat bench felt too light , 315x5 315x5 jumped up and got 365x3 for 3 sets which feels great , usually that's just on cycle . Still no sides or much else but strength is still proving to be good. Next week I'll get back on track with my macros for good, will be starting a serious bulk that should be about 6 months. Going to start lower on carbs and add in slowly over time 300p150c90f going to see if I drop any weight or fat here , although I don't want to lose any weight I'm hoping these macros help me get a little leaner yet before the big numbers come in . Obviously 3AD will have seized by then but I'm hoping to reach 235-240 by February - march

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong. Strength continues to move in a positive direction , was doing power rows with 295 for sets of 3 today and weighted pull ups after 5x5 with a 35 .
No sides to comment on.
I just meal prepped so like I mentioned earlier I'll be cleaning up the diet and my cals will be a little lower . Also going to add in GW and clen tomorrow for two weeks so let's see how the 3A does in this scenario.