Enhanced flavor

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Fruit punch or Blue Razz??

I've had the punch . It's not terrible but I don't really like fruit punch in general.

Blue razz is my next tub.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're both pretty light on the flavor on the initial batch(es). The flavor will be improving soon to the level of Alphamine.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
They're both pretty light on the flavor on the initial batch(es). The flavor will be improving soon to the level of Alphamine.
That would be nice !

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also am excited for the improved flavoring coming out. Out of the FP or BR, I would go with BR. Or if you have both, combine them for a third flavor.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious. Would mixing the enhance and not drinking it until about an hour after mixing diminish the effects of the ingredients?

I take the train to work because I work in the city and I take the train to the gym and I can't mix it in the train or streets, I feel people going to think I'm mixing up cocaine or something lmao. Anyone mixes theirs ahead of time?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like both flavors, but looking forward to stronger tasting as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm curious. Would mixing the enhance and not drinking it until about an hour after mixing diminish the effects of the ingredients?

I take the train to work because I work in the city and I take the train to the gym and I can't mix it in the train or streets, I feel people going to think I'm mixing up cocaine or something lmao. Anyone mixes theirs ahead of time?
Mixing an hour beforehand should be fine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mixing an hour beforehand should be fine.
Good phhwwwww. I thought maybe some of the ingredients might loose effectiveness. I guess I'm good to go :) I appreciate it sir

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This happened to me with Alphamine. I used two or three tubs of fruit punch and as soon as I tried raspberry lemonade it became my favourite. After using two or three tubs of that I tried fruit punch again and my favourite swapped over.

Long story short, buy both and alternate lol.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This happened to me with Alphamine. I used two or three tubs of fruit punch and as soon as I tried raspberry lemonade it became my favourite. After using two or three tubs of that I tried fruit punch again and my favourite swapped over.

Long story short, buy both and alternate lol.
Best advice right there you can't stick with one flavor, or you get tired of it. Just finished my last bottle of FP Alphamine and now here in awhile going back to RL.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I like both but prefer blue Raz.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Right now digging the blue razz as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a fruit punch guy I think.

Guys at the gym prefer FP as well. Maybe it is an English thing lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Mixed they are good too

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get a nice zip feeling down my esophagus when I combine the two flavors. Taste goodz man!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Improved flavor batches are already in stock and have been shipping to stores. Wont be too long until thats all that's out there

The first batch doesnt taste bad, just doesnt taste like candy