Enclomiphene Citrate, the future of TRT

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Anyone out know about this drug Repros Rx is going to produce on the market in a few years. It is going through evaluations currently with the FDA and it seems to be an offshoot of Clomid. The drug is called Androxal and is a way to treat secondary hypogonadism (which I myself have from AAS use) and keeps fertility going. One great aspect about enclomiphene is its much less androgenic than Clomid and can be taken for much longer periods. I'm very interested in this as a lifelong treatment and maintain the ability to impregnate my wife. TRT made me go sterile so that isn't the best option for me.

made2last

Awards
Anyone out know about this drug Repros Rx is going to produce on the market in a few years. It is going through evaluations currently with the FDA and it seems to be an offshoot of Clomid. The drug is called Androxal and is a way to treat secondary hypogonadism (which I myself have from AAS use) and keeps fertility going. One great aspect about enclomiphene is its much less androgenic than Clomid and can be taken for much longer periods. I'm very interested in this as a lifelong treatment and maintain the ability to impregnate my wife. TRT made me go sterile so that isn't the best option for me.
No but thanks, I'll ask my endo about it since he seems to want to go right into the roll on if my next test is still low

MaxD

Awards
You can maintain fertility with TRT if you also take small doses of HCG. I've been able to maintain a high sperm count with 100mgs of testosterone a week with 250ius of HCG 3 times a week for a couple of years.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have read about this stuff and supposedly it naturally raises testosterone levels into the high normal range. Looks promising.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
wonder what happened to this stuff? I thought it would be out by now hmmm....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still in the agonizingly long approval process. Relatively close to market though with the NDA being reviewed this fall.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Bringing back a dead thread. Anyone tried the Research Chemical version of this?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bringing back a dead thread. Anyone tried the Research Chemical version of this?
NoAddedHmones has some experience with Enclomiphene. IIRC he conducted some research on it with positive results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones has some experience with Enclomiphene. IIRC he conducted some research on it with positive results.
is this available at PRE...if so, under what name?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Allergan just purchased Repros. Who knows if they will shelve this drug. Would be a shame.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Purerawz is supposed to be coming out with enclomiphene in the next few weeks according to their rep.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful with this. I wouldn't be surprised if some RC's advertise this, while putting regular clomid in the bottle.

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
I would be careful with this. I wouldn't be surprised if some RC's advertise this, while putting regular clomid in the bottle.
Absolutely. I bought from a vendor, it wasn't doing much, so I had it tested and it didn't even have clomid in it!!! It had LGD, clenbuterol, & probenecid. Complete garbage!

I hope Purerawz comes out with enclomid. We need a good source of it in the US

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I keep checking their site and haven't seen it. I know right now they are dealing with payment processors so they are backlogged with orders. New product may have to wait. I believe they test their stuff through an independent lab so hopefully that means once they get it on the site it's gtg

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
I keep checking their site and haven't seen it. I know right now they are dealing with payment processors so they are backlogged with orders. New product may have to wait. I believe they test their stuff through an independent lab so hopefully that means once they get it on the site it's gtg
Everything I have gotten from Purerawz has been gtg, so I wouldn't hesitate at all if they started selling it.

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
"The company says it has struck a deal to buy out Repros $RPRX and its troubled late-stage drug for uterine fibroids and endometriosis, held up by a partial hold at the FDA as regulators maintain demands for significantly more safety data."

......I do not have over 40 posts to provide a link.