Emotional while on Ostarine?

dreamcrusher

Awards
I'm currently on week 6 of an 8 week Ostarine cycle.

Started like this:10/20/20/25/25/30.

I had to decrease the dosage back down to 25mg the last two days of week 6 because I started feeling lethargic and more emotional. Also noticed my mouth was dry all the time when I upped the dosage.

Don't like the feeling of the lethargy and extra emotions. I can control it but I feel it.

I have a bottle of Sustain Alpha that I was going to take during pct but I'm thinking about starting it now to help with the sides?

What do you guys think?

Anybody ever feel like this with Osta?

Thanks

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
You're dosing it way too high. There is no need to go over 20mg. Lower your dose.
Anecdotally, the maximum is 25mg ED. Over that there appear not to be any additional benefits. That said, I did 6 weeks at 25mg and had no issues other than feeling quite well on it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anecdotally, the maximum is 25mg ED. Over that there appear not to be any additional benefits. That said, I did 6 weeks at 25mg and had no issues other than feeling quite well on it.
It's only the newbs that have gone up to 25mg. When it was first released as a "supplement" people were told the max dosage was 20mg. Anything over that would/will not lead to any more gains just increased risk of side effects. I don't believe you a member here at that time. If you have to go over 20mg than your Ostarine is under-dosed. People always think more is better and it's usually future generations of AMers that want to increase dosages of everything and than regard that as the norm.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
It's only the newbs that have gone up to 25mg. When it was first released as a "supplement" people were told the max dosage was 20mg. Anything over that would/will not lead to any more gains just increased risk of side effects. I don't believe you a member here at that time. If you have to go over 20mg than your Ostarine is under-dosed. People always think more is better and it's usually future generations of AMers that want to increase dosages of everything and than regard that as the norm.
Well, I am a noob for sure, and yeah I just joined AM late last year. This was my first cycle with anything other than vitamin C!
Disclaimer here is that I went with 25mg ED because the Osta Elite I bought came in 25mg capsules (I was unable to get OL Ostar1ne), not because I was looking to go bigger. And I read that although 25mg was the upper limit, it was still fine. In that light I did plan to keep the cycle at only 6 weeks though. Since then I have sourced some OL Ostar1ne and the next run will be something along the lines of 8 weeks at 15mg ... longer cycle at a lower dose.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I do a Ostarine Cycle it's a 15mg for cutting fat,and 20-25 mg for building strength and Mass..

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently on week 6 of an 8 week Ostarine cycle.

Started like this:10/20/20/25/25/30.

I had to decrease the dosage back down to 25mg the last two days of week 6 because I started feeling lethargic and more emotional. Also noticed my mouth was dry all the time when I upped the dosage.

Don't like the feeling of the lethargy and extra emotions. I can control it but I feel it.

I have a bottle of Sustain Alpha that I was going to take during pct but I'm thinking about starting it now to help with the sides?

What do you guys think?

Anybody ever feel like this with Osta?

Thanks
Your next run of Ostarine try running it with Epiandrosterone..You will get better Gains,and you will feel much better..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used it at 12.5-15mg/day.

Never had any negative sides.