GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude is just so amazing .. ive been a fan of him since day1 ( infinite battle rap days before he blew up ) and seems like his music just gets better and better

esp if your into the hardcore battle rhyme types .. one genius mind how he comes up with his worldplay/metaphors

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah his new album is pure rap genius. It has gotten me to actually respect hip hop again. The new album has like 20 tracks on it and all of them are good.

Some of my favorites are:

-Leaving Heaven
-Farewell
-Godzilla
-Lock it up

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't listened to him in a long while, but will check out his newest. All I've seen recently is drama about people trying to ride on his coattails

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah his new album is pure rap genius. It has gotten me to actually respect hip hop again. The new album has like 20 tracks on it and all of them are good.

Some of my favorites are:

-Leaving Heaven
-Farewell
-Godzilla
-Lock it up
Yeah agree one of his best works .. and I really loved kamikazee

And for some one to just drop an album and still go platinum .. it’s insane

I love yah yah f/ Royce and black thought ( imo he’s prolly the best )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't listened to him in a long while, but will check out his newest. All I've seen recently is drama about people trying to ride on his coattails
It’s sick man give it a listen and haha yea

If you just search “Eminem reaction” on YouTube .. that’s all these guys are doing and they gain like 500k followers and are just making a living on YouTube of it .. in honestly feel like they don’t fck with Eminem like other stans

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s sick man give it a listen and haha yea

If you just search “Eminem reaction” on YouTube .. that’s all these guys are doing and they gain like 500k followers and are just making a living on YouTube of it .. in honestly feel like they don’t fck with Eminem like other stans
Yep. Nick Cannon is lucky this isn't the old days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha his diss tracks were so bad

Eminem fans destroyed him for it.. Eminem gave him no attention ..

Check out .. mesus- home

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Check out .. mesus- home

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Check out .. mesus- home
Best youtube comment on that one: "I would like to thank nick cannon for helping me find multiple talented rappers after releasing his **** show of a diss!" lmao

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just heard some old school stuff by Eminem. “Any Man,” “Watch Deez,” “If I get Locked up Tonight,” “Stir Crazy.” Awesome stuff

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best youtube comment on that one: "I would like to thank nick cannon for helping me find multiple talented rappers after releasing his **** show of a diss!" lmao
Lol yea I seen that

“Your career is the best joke that you ever told” RIP

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, Yah Yah and I Will are great songs to workout to.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, Yah Yah and I Will are great songs to workout to.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not much of a rap or hip hop guy, but Eminem has always been way different. He is like a modern John Donne.

He can take a normal emotion and bring it to such an extreme that it seems crazy, and then twist it into something humorous.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not much of a rap or hip hop guy, but Eminem has always been way different. He is like a modern John Donne.

He can take a normal emotion and bring it to such an extreme that it seems crazy, and then twist it into something humorous.
Very true .. I think that’s what attracts pple to him .. simple concept and he will make a story out of it

And can’t deny his hard work ethics .. heard other pple say he just works 8-5 and takes a lunch .. never would work after 5 or come in a studio before 8 lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
New album is legit!!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New album is legit!!!!
It is a really great album, but the concept is what really makes it outstanding imo. Em still doing things that havent been done. Ive never heard a concept album like that

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ehh...the new album was a 1 listen type of album to me, not much replay ability...I preferred kamikaze but even that I haven't gone back to in awhile

I feel like while he's improved lyrically over the years, the substance and overall cadence has fallen way off...he went from an accent, to screaming, to now just being angry at the world on all his songs

at this point the only album I go back to from Eminem is the marshal mathers lp

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Young Gotti you been around a hot minute bro! Veterano...like me

What you listening to these days?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ehh...the new album was a 1 listen type of album to me, not much replay ability...I preferred kamikaze but even that I haven't gone back to in awhile

I feel like while he's improved lyrically over the years, the substance and overall cadence has fallen way off...he went from an accent, to screaming, to now just being angry at the world on all his songs

I really thought kamikaze was God-awful. For me only had 1 song that I really liked (the ringer). Hes angry yes I agree, but still tearing the skin off people. That's Em.

After no love and people hating everywhere he's understandably coming for blood in a dead serious manner.... Music to be murdered by pun intended

I do wish he'd recreate his sick twisted funny self.... He seems to have lost that. But I feel like this album was an answer that he can still rock the Mic. And is one of the goats, which he did imo.

In other news RIP Pop Smoke

Last edited:
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Young Gotti you been around a hot minute bro! Veterano...like me

What you listening to these days?
Tbh not much has stuck with me lately...I liked benny the butcher's last album, a guy named brodie james from Detroit is pretty good, the onyx project is ok, I mostly listen for the sticky fingaz verses

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really thought kamikaze was God-awful. For me only had 1 song that I really liked (the ringer). Hes angry yes I agree, but still tearing the skin off people. That's Em.

After no love and people hating everywhere he's understandably coming for blood in a dead serious manner.... Music to be murdered by pun intended

I do wish he'd recreate his sick twisted funny self.... He seems to have lost that. But I feel like this album was an answer that he can still rock the Mic. And is one of the goats, which he did imo.

In other news RIP Pop Smoke

Yeah he can def rap,no doubt about it but yeah I prefer the old eminem

These days I'd rather listen to royce da 5'9 instead of em though, I think his new music has evolved better as they both get older

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think it all depends .. him making club records days are gone .. but yea like you said improve lyrically is prolly the main reason why i keep loving his music more and more.

Ive always been into the heavy battle lyrics .. where all rappers talk about is killing each other pure raw uncut and eminem is just taking it to another level

and yes marshal mathes LP is prolly my fav work of his

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah he can def rap,no doubt about it but yeah I prefer the old eminem

These days I'd rather listen to royce da 5'9 instead of em though, I think his new music has evolved better as they both get older
man they need to do a bad meets evil 2 .. royce made a joke that he would love to but EM keeps getting pulled into beefs lol