Emeka Okammor reversitol v2 Gettin it in!!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Wassup iForce nation!

Although I’m not done logging my experience with Reversitol V2, I wanted to give a review as I near the end of my bottle L.

First off the testosterone boosting properties of Reversitol V2 are great! Might be TMI, but waking up with woodies like a 16 year old is funny to me. So the boost in natural test is evident.

Secondly, joints seem to be filling a little more lubed. Shoulder hasn’t bothered me in 2 weeks and my knee feels like squatting. This was one of the best attributes of Reversitol V2 for me in my current situation.

Also, I’m seeing more vascularity all over when I do my posing. Especially in my most muscular pose. I’ll get you guys a shot soon.

Maybe the best overall attribute is NO SIDES!! I ran the first week as suggested just to feel it out, then I begin to run it slightly above the recommended dosage. At 250 lbs, I believed that I could but it’s not recommended neither do I suggest it.

Overall, Reversitol V2 has delivered. Period! :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not an iForce rep but I'm freakin stoked you liked it bro! Good review.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you are enjoying it sooo much man! woodies are a great thing!

vascularity increase is also a great sign of lower estrogen and lower overall water.

nice log man!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
lol, thanks guys. I'm on my last week of dosages :( so i might try to stretch them to keep the benefits rolling as long as i can. The joint support that i am feeling is awesome.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow... I want to run some now lol. Good review! Good luck in your show!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wassup iForce nation!

Although I’m not done logging my experience with Reversitol V2, I wanted to give a review as I near the end of my bottle L.

First off the testosterone boosting properties of Reversitol V2 are great! Might be TMI, but waking up with woodies like a 16 year old is funny to me. So the boost in natural test is evident.

Secondly, joints seem to be filling a little more lubed. Shoulder hasn’t bothered me in 2 weeks and my knee feels like squatting. This was one of the best attributes of Reversitol V2 for me in my current situation.

Also, I’m seeing more vascularity all over when I do my posing. Especially in my most muscular pose. I’ll get you guys a shot soon.

Maybe the best overall attribute is NO SIDES!! I ran the first week as suggested just to feel it out, then I begin to run it slightly above the recommended dosage. At 250 lbs, I believed that I could but it’s not recommended neither do I suggest it.

Overall, Reversitol V2 has delivered. Period! :D

Really happy you like it man! I can't believe you are almost done with it already, I feel like you just started!

Mike

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Rotfl @ fl3x!! Had a friend who used to drop that line! lol

Thanks guys, every one of you are awesome. Close knit group over here and i like it!!

I have about a weeks supply left so I'll still be logging even after that to express how long the effects last. So i'll be around for a while. I'm also running a log in the workout forum thread.

Tomorrow is Turkey day for many but for me, it's Chest & BAck Massacre!!

Leh GO!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rotfl @ fl3x!! Had a friend who used to drop that line! lol

Thanks guys, every one of you are awesome. Close knit group over here and i like it!!

I have about a weeks supply left so I'll still be logging even after that to express how long the effects last. So i'll be around for a while. I'm also running a log in the workout forum thread.

Tomorrow is Turkey day for many but for me, it's Chest & BAck Massacre!!

Leh GO!!
Enjoy the chest and back destruction!! And eat up!

What you loggin next week? ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I wish I had time for a workout tomorrow. I don't get off my 12 shift til 6:30 am, gotta take a power nap and be in Lansing by 1pm for dinner. By the time I'm done eating there will be no point lol.
All I can say is I am thankful for my Dexaprine this Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to u bud, kill the workout!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Enjoy the chest and back destruction!! And eat up!

What you loggin next week? ;)
Yeah buddy!

Next week is my last week of Reversitol V2 so i'll continue to log that as well as workouts and pics. I've also switched up my diet so i'll keep you posted on that :D

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Man I wish I had time for a workout tomorrow. I don't get off my 12 shift til 6:30 am, gotta take a power nap and be in Lansing by 1pm for dinner. By the time I'm done eating there will be no point lol.
All I can say is I am thankful for my Dexaprine this Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to u bud, kill the workout!
Sorry to hear that bro, i got it in for you so don't worry! :D Enjoy the day as best you can :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy!

Next week is my last week of Reversitol V2 so i'll continue to log that as well as workouts and pics. I've also switched up my diet so i'll keep you posted on that :D
Nice! I'll be reading up man!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Chest & Back Massacre Results:

Incline barbell: 3 x 12, 1 x 7 @315

Seated cable row: 4 x 15

DB bench: 4 x 12, worked up to 125 x 12

Hammer Strength underhand row: 4 x 15

Cable crosses: 4 x 15
Lat pulldowns: 4 x 15

Single arm hammer strength incline press: 5 x 15 each arm
Standing lat pulldowns w/rope attachment: 5 x 15

Cardio:
5min row
20min stairs
15 min bike

Felt Great!!

Results...

photo.JPG
photo2.JPG
photo4.JPG
photo5.JPG
photo6.JPG

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Went in on arms and HIIT today. Followed but about an hour of raking leaves. Probably still haven't put a dent in the damage i did yesterday tho! lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phew!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest & Back Massacre Results:

Incline barbell: 3 x 12, 1 x 7 @315

Seated cable row: 4 x 15

DB bench: 4 x 12, worked up to 125 x 12

Hammer Strength underhand row: 4 x 15

Cable crosses: 4 x 15
Lat pulldowns: 4 x 15

Single arm hammer strength incline press: 5 x 15 each arm
Standing lat pulldowns w/rope attachment: 5 x 15

Cardio:
5min row
20min stairs
15 min bike

Felt Great!!

Results...

View attachment 48100View attachment 48101View attachment 48102View attachment 48103View attachment 48104
VERY VERY impressive back bro. If I had to be an ass and critique you on something, I'd say more thickness in your upper chest area. I see an area of weakness on your most muscular, but otherwise you look great!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
VERY VERY impressive back bro. If I had to be an ass and critique you on something, I'd say more thickness in your upper chest area. I see an area of weakness on your most muscular, but otherwise you look great!
Thanks bro! Your not being an ass, lol. I try to focus on my upper chest whenever i train it. It's coming along but nowhere near what i need it to be. Any good exercises/techinques you recommend?

Thanks for the honest critique bro!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro! Your not being an ass, lol. I try to focus on my upper chest whenever i train it. It's coming along but nowhere near what i need it to be. Any good exercises/techinques you recommend?

Thanks for the honest critique bro!

I'd be lying if i told you I can help you with your upper chest. For me, my upper chest is genetically gifted so to say, so I wish I could help, but I cant. My back width sucks for me.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
I'll trade ya! Lol, as frustrating as it is, been working my butt off to overcome genetics. It's my belief that hard work prevails at some point, so I'll keep at it.

Thanks tho bro!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll trade ya! Lol, as frustrating as it is, been working my butt off to overcome genetics. It's my belief that hard work prevails at some point, so I'll keep at it.

Thanks tho bro!
I agree with the hard work.. I have yet to fail at something I've been trying to do.

Mike

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Chest day baby!!!

Excuse my excitement but i only get 2 of these a month. A chest only day. Usually do 2 weeks of chest and back and 2 weeks on chest only. So i'm ready.

Another thing that isn't usual for me is to do repeat workouts unless, they are 5 star workouts. And those workouts are kept stored away deep in my mind. Good workouts are stored on my phone but today i need epicness.

This workout has served as my bread and butter for chest development and it gets better and better as i tweak it more and more each time. I got the base of this workout from Jay Cut, and just built on it to fit me and my training style. I've only done this workout about 7 or 8 times. I try not to overuse it, don't want to dilute it's potentcy.

Here we go:

Tread: 5 min

Chest stretch/ rotator exercises: 5 min

Incline Barbell: 1 wrm up, 3 x 12 (Pressing from a rested position)

Incline DB: 3 x 12

Flat Cable flyes: 2 x 12 (might sub this exercise for decline cables if i can get it set up. If so, decline cable flyes: 3 x 15)

Pec deck: 2 x 15

Flat barbell: 3 x 12 (Pressing from rested position)

Flat DB: 3 x 12 (holding DBs in vertical press position)

Decline Barbell: 2 x 15

Cable crosses: 7 x 12 (Squeeze!!!, posing between sets)

MUST get cardio in: 450 calories

2 words:
Leh Go!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest day baby!!!

Excuse my excitement but i only get 2 of these a month. A chest only day. Usually do 2 weeks of chest and back and 2 weeks on chest only. So i'm ready.

Another thing that isn't usual for me is to do repeat workouts unless, they are 5 star workouts. And those workouts are kept stored away deep in my mind. Good workouts are stored on my phone but today i need epicness.

This workout has served as my bread and butter for chest development and it gets better and better as i tweak it more and more each time. I got the base of this workout from Jay Cut, and just built on it to fit me and my training style. I've only done this workout about 7 or 8 times. I try not to overuse it, don't want to dilute it's potentcy.

Here we go:

Tread: 5 min

Chest stretch/ rotator exercises: 5 min

Incline Barbell: 1 wrm up, 3 x 12 (Pressing from a rested position)

Incline DB: 3 x 12

Flat Cable flyes: 2 x 12 (might sub this exercise for decline cables if i can get it set up. If so, decline cable flyes: 3 x 15)

Pec deck: 2 x 15

Flat barbell: 3 x 12 (Pressing from rested position)

Flat DB: 3 x 12 (holding DBs in vertical press position)

Decline Barbell: 2 x 15

Cable crosses: 7 x 12 (Squeeze!!!, posing between sets)

MUST get cardio in: 450 calories

2 words:
Leh Go!!
great work man! You kill it in there! Loving the FST7 goodnss in there! Keep killing it bro!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
killer workout man, so its safe to say you are enjoying to reversitol then ey?

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
great work man! You kill it in there! Loving the FST7 goodnss in there! Keep killing it bro!
oh yeah! FST7 is tha bomb

killer workout man, so its safe to say you are enjoying to reversitol then ey?
Safer than Ken Griffey stealing 2nd! Just trying to max out all the benefits before it runs out :(

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
BTW, My pecs literally felt like they wanted to detach themselves all walk out the gym cursing me out. But since they couldn't, they had to endure the slaughter!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, My pecs literally felt like they wanted to detach themselves all walk out the gym cursing me out. But since they couldn't, they had to endure the slaughter!
Hhaahh! Thats how I like to train!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Today is a cheat day! So i'll be having my usual cheat of:

2 extra lean ground turkey burgers
2 whole wheat sandwich rounds
2 slices of fat free cheese
Tomato
Pickle
Bag of Baked Lays

I'm hitting abs and HIIT. Plus i'll be focusing on hitting the long head of my bicep because i need peaks. Whats the use of having 20+ inch arms with a baby peek? lol, so i'll be focusing on hitting just that outer head.

Prolly will throw in some tri's just because. Here we go:

100 reps upper abs (50 ball crunches, 50 reaches)
100 reps lower abs (25 hanging leg ups, 25 knees to chest, 25 lying leg ups, 25 lying knees to chest)
100 reps obliques (25 russian twist, 50 machine twist, 25 windshields)

DB preacher curls: 4 x 12 (35lbs)
Incline curls: 4 x 12 (35lbs)

Close grip tricep pushdown: 7 x 15

HIIT on Bike

Leh Go!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Time for some back training! When i'm facing those curtains i want to feel confidence. Next time i see a pic of my back on stage, win lose or draw, i want to have the best back in the shot.

That time is now...

Here we go:

Pull ups: 5 x 10
Deadlifts: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 405 x 5 x 5 (might add weight each set after 1st set of 405)
Wide grip lat pull downs: 4 x 12 (Squeeze!!)
Hammer Strength Underhand Pulldowns: 4 x 15 superset with Bent over row: 4 x 15
T bar row: 4 x 15
Overhead cable crosses: 7 x 15

Cardio: Row machine x 15min, Stairmaster x 15min

Even tho i have my eyes set on getting to that national stage, i haven't forgotten about my local competition. There are some guys BRINGIN IT locally, so i've been feeling this quote lately, "Train better than your best, look better than the rest"

Leh Go!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Time for some back training! When i'm facing those curtains i want to feel confidence. Next time i see a pic of my back on stage, win lose or draw, i want to have the best back in the shot.

That time is now...

Here we go:

Pull ups: 5 x 10
Deadlifts: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 405 x 5 x 5 (might add weight each set after 1st set of 405)
Wide grip lat pull downs: 4 x 12 (Squeeze!!)
Hammer Strength Underhand Pulldowns: 4 x 15 superset with Bent over row: 4 x 15
T bar row: 4 x 15
Overhead cable crosses: 7 x 15

Cardio: Row machine x 15min, Stairmaster x 15min

Even tho i have my eyes set on getting to that national stage, i haven't forgotten about my local competition. There are some guys BRINGIN IT locally, so i've been feeling this quote lately, "Train better than your best, look better than the rest"

Leh Go!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Back workout was amazing today! Didn't use a ton of weight rather i focused on squeezing and posing motions. Back was lit up but not burnt up so i enjoyed it today.

Worked up to 455 x 5 for my last set. Here are some action shots...

photo(20).JPG
photo(18).JPG
photo(19).JPG

BTW, weight seems to be stuck at 262. Stupid Thanksgiving and Train to cut Eat to bulk. But i'ma keep it up and see if i can land in some better territory come Jan.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
262? You're technically cutting atm right?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid man. Have you ever used a nutrient partitioner like r-ala? I've found, the more size I put on, the better they work. Obviously with more size, the less supplements tend to work, but R-ala I feel gets better.

Mike

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
262? You're technically cutting atm right?
I was, i came out of my cut the weekend before Thanksgiving. Now i'm just hovering, want to bring in the new year between 250-255 and go into my prep from there. That way i'll be able to take my time getting down to 225.

Solid man. Have you ever used a nutrient partitioner like r-ala? I've found, the more size I put on, the better they work. Obviously with more size, the less supplements tend to work, but R-ala I feel gets better.

Mike
I sure have! R-ala and Anabolic Pump. Haven't used them in a while but now that you brought it to my attention. hmmmmmmm......

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was, i came out of my cut the weekend before Thanksgiving. Now i'm just hovering, want to bring in the new year between 250-255 and go into my prep from there. That way i'll be able to take my time getting down to 225.

I sure have! R-ala and Anabolic Pump. Haven't used them in a while but now that you brought it to my attention. hmmmmmmm......
LOVE anabolic pump. Just bought a ton of R-ala though for cheap. Will be using that this contest prep instead of AP. We shall see how it goes!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
LOVE anabolic pump. Just bought a ton of R-ala though for cheap. Will be using that this contest prep instead of AP. We shall see how it goes!
Thats awesome CB! It will go great. R-ala and AP are both moderately priced supps, so if you found any of them for cheap you did the right thing. I prolly need to see if i can catch some on a Christmas sale or something myself

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CB introduced me to the awesome world of GDAs/ insulin mimickers. I absolutely fall in love!! The inky 2 I have not tried is AP and need2slin... I wish iforce would make one !

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CB introduced me to the awesome world of GDAs/ insulin mimickers. I absolutely fall in love!! The inky 2 I have not tried is AP and need2slin... I wish iforce would make one !
ME TOO!!!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and insulin mimetic would be SICK!

i wonder if there is just a SUPER strong concentration out there no one has played with yet so iForce can make it innovative as they always do...

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Will be revisiting these on Thurs. UGH!!

[video=youtube;SDmpx2BJSRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDmpx2BJSRw[/video]

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards

i wonder if there is just a SUPER strong concentration out there no one has played with yet so iForce can make it innovative as they always do...
::Chanting:: DO it, DO IT, DO IT!!!. lol

WOuld be awesome if they did come out with one. Not many out there...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG that is some MEAN reps on the deadlift... You made that look like it was NOTHING!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome log so far bro!

looking absolutely SWOLE.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
OMG that is some MEAN reps on the deadlift... You made that look like it was NOTHING!
haha! Well, it owned me for the rest of my workout. I just left that off the film lol

awesome log so far bro!

looking absolutely SWOLE.
Thanks BW! Trying to keep it interesting!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have been pushing and pushing for this... FOREVER! DAMNIT VAUGHN JUST DOESNT LISTEN!!! :D

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
lol

Chest today! Leh GO!

Focusing on two things upper chest development and creating that crease down the middle of my chest. So i plan on pre exhausting those two areas before smashing it with 3 sets of 12 rest pause reps on incline. Not jepordizing working muscle fibers for weight today and this has been my focus since Thanksgiving.

Warm up & Chest Stretch

Pec dec: 3 x 15 Squeeze!
Incline Hammer strength cross body press: 3 x 12 each arm
Cable incline fly: 4 x 12

Incline BB press: 3 x 12 (Rest Pause)
Superset with T bar: 3 x 15

90 sec rest

Bench: 3 x 12 (Rest Pause)
Bent BB row: 3 x 15 (control, control, control!)

90 sec rest

Cable decline press: 4 x 12
Superset with pullups: 4 x 10

2 min rest

Plate loaded overhead pulls: 7 x 15

2m min rest

Machine lat pull down: 7 x 15

Cardio:
Row machine - 15 min
Elliptical - 15 min

Leh Go! Leh Go!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you killed it bro!

Keep going chest is my favorite! haha!! I miss being able to KILL chest!