Elections for mods

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is in the wrong place and please move it if necessary.. I am kinda new to this board and was wondering how you guys selected mods and staff here. Is there any elections or how does it work?? Just wondering !! Thanks for any input !!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
This is not a democracy; the system is authoritarian :numbered:

:D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Moderators are picked by their vast knowledge, helpfull advice, and time in the trenches with an impressive physique..

Which stands to question, why was I picked to moderate here? :D

Oh yeah, I was traded from bb.com for a Flex mag and some NO2.. :ntome:

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Moderators are picked by their vast knowledge, helpfull advice, and time in the trenches with an impressive physique..

LOL!!! :rofl:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah...but I'm told moderating is not your only skill:rofl:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

dude.. did u eat somethin bad? you're looking green.

--> :burger: <-- rat meat?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is in the wrong place and please move it if necessary.. I am kinda new to this board and was wondering how you guys selected mods and staff here. Is there any elections or how does it work?? Just wondering !! Thanks for any input !!
myself, exnihilo, ubiquitous, glenihan, and kwyck generally vote on the next mod in private and send the results to bobo.

to which he sends it back telling us to quit sending him stupid sh!t.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
myself, exnihilo, ubiquitous, glenihan, and kwyck generally vote on the next mod in private and send the results to bobo.

to which he sends it back telling us to quit sending him stupid sh!t.
They were going to let me vote this time, 'cept I didn't get my super-club badge and stuff...

*Mulletsoldier twists his toe in the ground, head hung. Slowly walks away while kicking a rock*

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
gotta have at least 2 years here to be a member ;)

we let ubi in early because he gives good head.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
You guys are hilarious !! Seems everyone is in a great mood tonight.. Whats going on is there a problem here HAHA!!! LOL

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so how bout them Anabolic Innovations protein cookies? :hammer:

beelzubub how long ago did you come in here and get the "do research response"? must have been back in the stone age.

Saluu the roid monkey for mod, you heard it here first.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dec '03 to be exact ;) i remember i thought that taking test wasn't necessary because we produced it naturally, therefore deca and dbol are better options. nolva? sounds like a muscle car :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
those first few months were an overload of info. been learning ever since.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
gotta have at least 2 years here to be a member ;)

we let ubi in early because he gives good head.
Yeah...ubi is a good guy. too bad glenihans gone :( but, i guess it's dr. kwycke's fault for accidentally replacing his AAS destroyed heart with a potato during surgery.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
"son....son, um yeah, we accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato......you have about 2 seconds to live."

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If you're an Eagles fan you're automatically mod. This is how jminis became a mod :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
"son....son, um yeah, we accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato......you have about 2 seconds to live."
Yay! Beelzeboob knew what I was referring to!

:chick:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im curious as well, good to see you posting again kwyk, seems like you were on a break for a while or something. All these new people movin in and the older ones seem to stop talking now. O well, growth is usually good. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Im curious as well, good to see you posting again kwyk, seems like you were on a break for a while or something. All these new people movin in and the older ones seem to stop talking now. O well, growth is usually good. :)
Oh, I mean to say gone as in "not posting".

And, I'll be gone soon b/c this place eats your soul...I need my life back :gas:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - there aren't many of us left that have been here for over 2 years...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Listen ye princes to a tale of how a mere mortal man becomes a MOD. Between the time of the rise of the Sons of Arius and when the oceans drank Atlantis, there was an age undreamed of.

Unto this age, BiO the Barbarian, was born on a battlefield and through much suffering on the Vanir Wheel of Pain transformed his body into the twisted visage of steel (ok, tin..really really hard tin) it is today.

After winning his freedom and much glory by his own hand, BiO ruled over his lands with an iron fist and a troubled brow. It was then that an envoy of Crom, dressed as a clown, placed BiO amongst the stars to claim his rightful place amongst the Mods in Vahalla. In the vast halls of Valhalla, he gazes down upon the day to day ministrations of mortal-kind with an impassive eye, mocking the unworthy and bestowing the knowledge of the Riddle of Steel upon those most fit to use it.

It was an age of high adventure...

Ok, so I've been reading a few Conan novels lately..what of it?!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I am kinda new to this board and was wondering how you guys selected mods and staff here. Is there any elections or how does it work??

Listen ye princes to a tale of how a mere mortal man becomes a MOD. Between the time of the rise of the Sons of Arius and when the oceans drank Atlantis, there was an age undreamed of.

Unto this age, BiO the Barbarian, was born on a battlefield and through much suffering on the Vanir Wheel of Pain transformed his body into the twisted visage of steel (ok, tin..really really hard tin) it is today.

After winning his freedom and much glory by his own hand, BiO ruled over his lands with an iron fist and a troubled brow. It was then that an envoy of Crom, dressed as a clown, placed BiO amongst the stars to claim his rightful place amongst the Mods in Vahalla. In the vast halls of Valhalla, he gazes down upon the day to day ministrations of mortal-kind with an impassive eye, mocking the unworthy and bestowing the knowledge of the Riddle of Steel upon those most fit to use it.

Rule #1: You have to have too much time on your hands.

Just kidding Bio. :cheers:

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

Ok, so I've been reading a few Conan novels lately..what of it?!
DAMMMM Bioman !! So now the truth finally comes out .. I knew if i started this thread asking how I would finally get to the bottom of it . I knew there was some untold inside mod secret LOL!! That was great !!!! HAHA :toofunny:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah yeah, your even trying to hate on the Eagles in June:D Niners fans will never be MOD's, it's a new sticky read up:D

http://www.ninerssuck.com
Wait 'til 2008 I'll be really loud by then if we make the play-offs :D

I know it's common to see those sites about the niners. That's what happens when you're an elite team from 1981-1998 and have 5 Lombardi trophies to brag about ;)

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
Call me dyslexic but every time I see this post I read “Erections for mods” I must not be getting enough or something!