elbow tendonitis supplements you like ?

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
yes ive had elbow tendonitis off and on for a year ive tried cissus fishoil tumeric boswellia all kinds of joint supplements the only one that help me seemed to be cissus ive honestly thought about try bpc 157 if it doesnt improve it only really affects my bench press other then that it does bother me really

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Talk to The Solution and check out Flexatril. Works wonders and you might be able to find it at a good price since it's being discontinued.

How is your dietary fat intake?

Supplementing with a quality fish oil?

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
every fishoil i tried gives me bad ingestion idk whats up with it i never tried flexatril before pescience geno flex work the best so far out of everything ive tried i would take fishoil if it didnt give me ingestion maybe its the brands ive tried ? its just nagging and im just tired of it so any advice i greatly appreciate thanks

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
every fishoil i tried gives me bad ingestion idk whats up with it i never tried flexatril before pescience geno flex work the best so far out of everything ive tried i would take fishoil if it didnt give me ingestion maybe its the brands ive tried ? its just nagging and im just tired of it so any advice i greatly appreciate thanks
Certain movements hurt worse?

What brands of fish oil have you tried?

Definitely look in to Flexatril.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
google 'tennis elbow'....

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
man ive tried all kinds of fishoil legions brand pescience brand and a bunch of others what brand do you recommend ? i will order flexatril amazon has it for 30 cucks shipped anywhere any cheaper not that it matters

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ive tried all kinds of exercises to heal it too nothing worked it isnt like damn it hurts it more nagging but it effects my mind when i bench press nothing else bothers it really idk

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
mainly bench hurts it and aliitle on bent over rows

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking the fish oil on an empty stomach?

PES is a high quality brand too.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
no usually with meals but everytime i feel like i got this bubble in my gut and feel like i need to burp idk very weird

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went through this just a few months ago.
I did it all...I am always on fish oil and some kind of joint supplement anyway. The biggest investment I made though was like 2 months worth of BPC-157. I really can’t say it seemed to speed up my overall recovery to be honest...

So after about 2 months, I decided to go on a prohormone to see if that would help. I went on Cynostane and it felt dramatically better the first week. Within 3 weeks or so, I was back to doing all my lifts again without any pain. Just sayin..

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
prohormone didnt dry joints out ? i havent taking prohormones since like 2003 so i dont know if i want to go that route but it helped you huh ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
prohormone didnt dry joints out ? i havent taking prohormones since like 2003 so i dont know if i want to go that route but it helped you huh ?
I purposely didn’t go for anything too dry...like epistane. Cynostane is very neutral, very easy on the joints etc..
Yeah, it literally felt like the anabolic properties of Cynostane were healing me...

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't take this advice.

Even if it worked for him, it will create an environment for other injuries and potential permanent problems.

Even at that, good luck finding a real PH without a bogus nomenclature.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t get me wrong it’s not particularly advice. Using a prohormone is certainly not a first line of treatment for tendonitis...:)
I was just sharing what worked for me when nothing else seemed to..

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
yea i wasnt trying to take pro hormones tried in 2003 i took it for 2 weeks i got off them i got real mean when taking it and anger alot so thats why i got off it im looking for something more natural i mention bpc 157 as last resort elbow tendonitis sucks but i rather go more natural route geno flex by pescience is the only thing that help allitle so far havent tried flexatril or chaps and pain helios or formutech flexiable right now im on geno flex and turmeric i might try adding fishoil again but i hope it doesnt cause ingestion and im thinking about ordering flexatril why are they discontinuing it ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BPC-157 didn’t impress me (bought from highly reputable source), but other people have much more enthusiastic experiences with it than myself. TB-500 is another option.

I would try one of these out at his point and see how it works for you..

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no idea why but high dosing magnesium seems to do wonders for me. I read that magnesium is crucial for tendon health. I guess there’s a lot of truth to that

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
how high of a dose tho ? cant magnesium be toxic at high dose ? i take zma every night but thats it far as magnesium goes

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes ive had elbow tendonitis off and on for a year ive tried cissus fishoil tumeric boswellia all kinds of joint supplements the only one that help me seemed to be cissus ive honestly thought about try bpc 157 if it doesnt improve it only really affects my bench press other then that it does bother me really
Ask your doctor for Voltaren gel.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I would say fish oil but you tried that. Also cissus but you tried that too..

I know you do want to stay away from those dry compounds as stated above.

It sounds like you may need to take it easy. When I got tendonitis it was like knives stabbing into my elbows. I had no choice but to stop lifting for awhile

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
HGH was the only thing that really worked, bit that's a whole other thing

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
mine isnt that bad yet but i might try flexatril its got bunch stuff in it i havent heard of right now im geno flex by pescience and tumeric fishoil i might give another shot yea hgh would work no doubt i heard joint mechanic was good too by millennium sport technologies but geno flex has helped it some

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Joint support XT has some very unique ingredients that may fit your needs. You can stack it with SNS Cissus XT as well to help cover all your bases even more completely. The nicest things about JSXT are that a) its been shown to help in as little as a few days, and b) the effects can be permanent due to the MOA of the ingredients. True healing vs masking

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cissus with ketosterone content
Bcm-95
Tinofend

Works wonders

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
interesting never sns tried joint support xt sns cissus i have , right now im taking geno flex which is cissus can i run joint support xt with it ? honestly when i used sns cissus i saw alittle change but not like geno flex by pescience has been the only cissus ive responded too but never taken joint support xt

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
interesting never sns tried joint support xt sns cissus i have , right now im taking geno flex which is cissus can i run joint support xt with it ? honestly when i used sns cissus i saw alittle change but not like geno flex by pescience has been the only cissus ive responded too but never taken joint support xt
yep, you could certainly stack the geno/cissus with joint support xt

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tendons aren't Joints. A Joint supp (cartilage, synovial fluid) won't help a tendon (made of - tendon). Almost a-vascular, very poor blood flow. Legit BPC-157 should work. There are physical therapy's for TE as well. To keep it from happening again when healed, there's research on Gelatine and low dose Vitamin-C taken before exercise being helpful, possibly.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
yea ive heard bpc 157 should work but honestly i didnt really want to go that route i wonder if poor blood flow is the issue i take a pump pre workout thats caffeine free but idk ive heard that getting more blood to the tendon will help heal it but who knows it isnt that bad but its just nagging when i try to go heavty on bench and it hurts some bench is pretty much the only thing that bothers it i rather try flexatril or joint support xt first before bpc 157 but im sure that bpc 157 is legit ive heard great things about it but i know it has to be injected into the area that i dont like lol i aint scare of needles but i just aint really down with injected it but if it doesnt ease up i might have to try and go that route

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
...but i know it has to be injected into the area that i dont like lol i aint scare of needles but i just aint really down with injected it but if it doesnt ease up i might have to try and go that route
They had rats swallow it, and it worked. Just an FYI.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
so it can be taking orally humm i always heard it has be injected at the site thats interesting i might have to give it go maybe

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so it can be taking orally humm i always heard it has be injected at the site thats interesting i might have to give it go maybe
It's a gastric peptide. Look up these -

Brcic, L., et al. "Modulatory effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on angiogenesis in muscle and tendon healing." J Physiol Pharmacol 60.Suppl 7 (2009): 191-196

Pevec, Danira, et al. "Impact of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on muscle healing impaired by systemic corticosteroid application." Medical Science Monitor 16.3 (2010): BR81-BR88

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
If fish oil gives you indigestion, try keeping it in the fridge and only take it immediately before a meal

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Try Bioastin (12mg). Give it a few weeks and I bet you will notice an improvement.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
a few other people told me try bioastin 2 have you used it ? did it help with healing ?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If fish oil gives you indigestion, try keeping it in the fridge and only take it immediately before a meal
I'll do you one better, go freezer. It also keeps the fats from going rancid the longer you keep the pills.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Advil 3x3 per day .....Worked for me, had the same issue.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
did that for awhile it mask my pain but didnt heal it i try to not take pain pills anymore

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I hear ya,...A doc recommended it to me, otherwise I’d never have thought of that many Advil on-going...
One other thing tho that really helped was getting the area really hardcore massaged to break up knots/scar tissue

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplements can help inflammation a bit.

I recommend a good quality fish oil with epa, and dha close to 500/500

Joint mechanic by Millenium Sport is fantastic and specifically made for inflammation.

As far as tendonitis, ice it if its inflamed. Dont do any movements that hurt it. Try fricton massage, foam rolling it, physical therapy, myofascial release, or if you can the resources find a good active release ART therapist

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
a few other people told me try bioastin 2 have you used it ? did it help with healing ?
I have been using Bioastin for the past 9 months. The active ingredient is Astaxanthin. There are synthetic versions of it but you are best sticking with the Bioastin brand by Nutrex Hawaii. I was dealing with some nagging rotator cuff issues for a while but I feel great now. I'm able to do pressing movements without pain. Try it out, I take 12mg a day but might taper down to 4mg daily soon. As with anything, give it time to work and see for yourself.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
ive never tried joint mechanic the only movements that hurt it is bench press and bent over rows hurt alittle

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
cool ima look into it other people have told me to try bioastin too said it did wonders

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
heres what i order from nutraplanet today sns joint support xt and scivation flexatril going to use sns joint support xt first along with pescience geno flex ive already been taking geno flex and have seen improvement but i want to give sns joint support xt a run and i hope it help me but flexatril will be second then 3rd i might try bioastin and last resort would be bpc 157 and tb 500 so i hoping that sns joint support xt helps or flexatril but genoflex has taking alot of the pain away i have to say its great product but ima see how joint support xt treats along with genoflex

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your test for if elbow tendonitis is cured, is picking up a 12" cast iron pan by the handle and rotating it...without pain :)

(Or opening a really stuck jar lid) :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPC 157.....everything else is a joke. Not lying to you.

ilovetolift37

ilovetolift37

Awards
i got sns joint support and scivation flexatril today ima run sns joint support first along with pescience genoflex ive already seen some relief from genoflex and this new creatine im taking might be the water around my joints cushioning it some but my elbow does feel better some