Efficacy of sublingual vs injection inquiries

Vinto

Awards
I have searched through the site and google looking for information as to the efficacy of sublingual drugs (HGH mainly) and what makes it so much less effective than IV needles.
But first, I'm 22 never done any HGH or steroids and I'm on the skinny side. I do eat a lot and I'm planning on also stacking a hunger booster to make me eat even more because my adderall has been dwindling my apetite. I'm a little worried about if that will effect me negatively (not the loss of hunger but the dextroamphetamine while stacking gym supplements) but I'm going to my doctor for that info.
I digress, I know there is no better way for HGH to be effective than injecting but I don't want to inject anything. There is plenty of research backing of medical research to back that sublingual drugs get absorbed through the capillaries and are then straight into the bloodstream.
Is it less effective than injections because injections give you the full dose whereas sublingual some might not get absorbed and thus swallowed or is there a difference in the quality of the HGH itself that makes them so much less effective or perhaps the ?
This is the information I couldn't find so if anyone can help me to better understand this or point me in the right direction that would be great. I think I was bit disjointed in my thoughts there, sorry in advance for that. Thanks guys.

disgraziato

Awards
I have searched through the site and google looking for information as to the efficacy of sublingual drugs (HGH mainly) and what makes it so much less effective than IV needles.
But first, I'm 22 never done any HGH or steroids and I'm on the skinny side. I do eat a lot and I'm planning on also stacking a hunger booster to make me eat even more because my adderall has been dwindling my apetite. I'm a little worried about if that will effect me negatively (not the loss of hunger but the dextroamphetamine while stacking gym supplements) but I'm going to my doctor for that info.
I digress, I know there is no better way for HGH to be effective than injecting but I don't want to inject anything. There is plenty of research backing of medical research to back that sublingual drugs get absorbed through the capillaries and are then straight into the bloodstream.
Is it less effective than injections because injections give you the full dose whereas sublingual some might not get absorbed and thus swallowed or is there a difference in the quality of the HGH itself that makes them so much less effective or perhaps the ?
This is the information I couldn't find so if anyone can help me to better understand this or point me in the right direction that would be great. I think I was bit disjointed in my thoughts there, sorry in advance for that. Thanks guys.
Sublingual HGH is a sham. HGH is far too fragile to survive that route of administration. Even by some odd way if the HGH were to make into your system, you would need exponentially more of a dose than normal sub-Q administration, and HGH is not cheap.

Vinto

Awards
Thanks Disgraziato for clearing that up for me, and can I assume the same is true for igf-1 or other agents similar? Taken sublingual.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Basically all of the peptides/protein fragments are just too fragile to do that with. hgh degrades if you shake the bottle too hard.....

For other compounds, the main issue is that there is virtually no way to absorb more than 25-50 mg of active sublingually effectively so far as i'm concerned. So in something that needs a higher dose than that, sublingual is useless unless you are dosing many multiple times a day.

disgraziato

Awards
Thanks Disgraziato for clearing that up for me, and can I assume the same is true for igf-1 or other agents similar? Taken sublingual.
Its just not an efficient way to take. There are peptides, such as GHRP's that can be absorbed orally, but it takes exorborant amounts to make it effective; I've read papers on the ratios, but just for example, researchers generally use 30-50 GRAMS of GHRP to illicit significant rises in GH and IGF