Efficacy of Evomuse BMP?

JawnJohnson50

Awards
Been seeing a lot of popularity around BMP and its recomp abilities --- was wondering what the primary results people were seeing are from its supplementation. Increase in strength and hypertrophy? Fat loss? As i have 8 weeks remaining on my lean bulk, wondering if and when it is best to supplement with it -- as I am heading into a cut at the end of this bulk period.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time I checked, Evomuse was out of stock om everything, so I didn't even bother looking at their stuff that was out of stock.

Could you go back and delete your other threads? Or just rename them "duplicate, please delete". This forum has a tendency to act like it's posting a thread but sits there spinning like it's posting but never does but it actually does post it.

Sorry I can't answer your question.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on who yo I talk to. I know @the Solution loves it but others have reported nothing. I didn’t notice much but I love Matt and Evomuse in general so it could have just been my response. Best recomp product I have used thats non-hormonal is true shred. You might respond well to bmp though so it’s worth a shot.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last time I checked, Evomuse was out of stock om everything, so I didn't even bother looking at their stuff that was out of stock.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't look like a very good formula, IMO.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be your opinion of a good formula? Just wondering what you are comparing this too?
If you look at ECA, for example, as the best fat burner, you go down from there and look for formulas that induce increases in basal metabolic rate (BMR) or lipolysis, the releasing of triglycerides from the liver to be burned as fat. So, if you go to examine.com and look up most of those ingredients, their basis for fat loss is minimal or shows nothing at worst.

I prefer stimulants alone as fat burner, so something like Lipodrene.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look at ECA, for example, as the best fat burner, you go down from there and look for formulas that induce increases in basal metabolic rate (BMR) or lipolysis, the releasing of triglycerides from the liver to be burned as fat. So, if you go to examine.com and look up most of those ingredients, their basis for fat loss is minimal or shows nothing at worst.

I prefer stimulants alone as fat burner, so something like Lipodrene.

Ok, but this isn't a fat burner. It is a novel supplement and not as well known as an ECA.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you expand on that?
Have you read the write up. I guess that would be best thing, evomuse makes innovative products and he breaks down what bmp does in the write up and describes why it is a good formula. Not trying to debate just wondering your opinion

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on it for over a year. In laymen's terms it's a nerve/bone regeneration supplement. Sides seem to be body recomposition.

I noticed a insane recomp about a week and a half in. And daily supplementation seems to keep me at that "recomped" looking phase. I am not sure the pathways it's doing this, whether it's water weight or what but I had people coming up yammering about how slim/slender I looked after seeing me a few weeks prior. I would go to the Evomuse sub-forum here and fully read the write up and the comments section on Dsade explaining to us meatheads how it works.

Nix the nicotine if you smoke or vape if you want to see big results, pair it with magnesium for even more.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you read the write up. I guess that would be best thing, evomuse makes innovative products and he breaks down what bmp does in the write up and describes why it is a good formula. Not trying to debate just wondering your opinion
No, I'll skim over it when I get a chance.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there another write up I'm not aware of? Because if you're talking about the write up below, it just explains how the supplement ingredients get into the system, not what they do or how they work.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys! Don't bother with BMP anymore despite the countless great reviews and the brilliant formulator behind it....starscream (or whatever your newest handle is) has come to us with the ultimate opinion: It's no good...and he'd know!! Have you seen how many pubmed articles he can copy and paste? Or how many affiliate links he can sneak into his 100 posts per day masquerading as advice?

Is there another write up I'm not aware of? Because if you're talking about the write up below, it just explains how the supplement ingredients get into the system, not what they do or how they work.
God you're dense.

Start here:

@dsade has forgotten more about biology & pharmacodynamics/kinetics than you'll ever learn...

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys! Don't bother with BMP anymore despite the countless great reviews and the brilliant formulator behind it....starscream/
If you continue to refer to me as this will cause you to be put on ignore.

(or whatever your newest handle is) has come to us with the ultimate opinion: It's no good...and he'd know!! Have you seen how many pubmed articles he can copy and paste? Or how many affiliate links he can sneak into his 100 posts per day masquerading as advice?
First off, I've been in and out of the supplement industry for the past 20 years, I designed several formulas, did label design, website design and more. I'm not going to post which supplement companies I worked for, or my entire CV, some supplement companies are gone, a few still exist. Most the time I was under NDA at the time too.

I've seen tons of supplement ingredients come and go because they don't work and fat burners are a dime a dozen. They come out with all these exotic ingredients that claim to cause fat loss/burning/reduction/whatever and almost universally fail to achieve results. There always has to be a new fat burner on the market every season and with some new ingredient they just found in the rainforest and the University of Sao Paulo wrote a study showing it helps burn fat because they're trying to generate economic revenue for their country/region and sell more of their plants/herbs So, there will be one study showing it's amazing at fat burning, but there will be no follow up study. Further, they almost never test these drugs on weight trained young men, which is the gold standard for any study for any ergogenic supplement.

Every supplement company usually has the following product lineup: a multi, a joint formula, a creatine formula, and NO2 formula, a fat burner, a test booster, a preworkout and sometimes an intra/post workout formula. Most supplement companies used to sell a protein formula too, but the price of protein has gotten so high, it's hard to do nowadays.

Further, most of the people who see results on fat burners use them as a motivation aid for dieting and exercise. They think "Hey, I'll take this fat burner and follow a comprehensive dieting plan and exercise routine and I'll lose fat". Then they come back with nothing but praise for this product because it worked so well for them, but in actuality it was their strict dieting and exercise that contributed to their fat loss, not the supplement.

But, hey, maybe they finally found the one ingredient in the plant kingdom that causes significant fat loss.

God you're dense.
I can't read an article unless you tell me which article you want me to read.

Start here:

@dsade has forgotten more about biology & pharmacodynamics/kinetics than you'll ever learn...
[/QUOTE]

Dsade is a very smart dude for sure. I think I remember him from the bodybuilding(dot)com supplements section and being impressed with his knowledge. I'll read the full writeup of the article and give it my honest unbiased opinion later today, but it's 3am and I just woke up from a sound sleep and decided to check the boards for any updates.

I don't want to get in trouble with any sponsors though, so if there are board reps/owners of the company on here, I can't post anything else about it without risk of getting banned for contradicting a board sponsor.

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Come on guy! let him breed stop been so ruff on him, if you don t like what he say you just brush it off, I don t want this board to become like the Old BB one where every body is mocking each other.

Anyway anybody that use BMP for it original benefit of a nerve/bone regeneration?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Come on guy! let him breed stop been so ruff on him, if you don t like what he say you just brush it off, I don t want this board to become like the Old BB one where every body is mocking each other.

Anyway anybody that use BMP for it original benefit of a nerve/bone regeneration?
Yes. I noticed a "tingle" in my arms/legs the first few weeks. Something was going on.

Also not a sponsored rep. BMP worked for me. A user or two said it made them tired/sleepy during the day (never happened with me) so they gave up on seeing it's potential. Those are the only "negatives" I recall seeing on it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you continue to refer to me as this will cause you to be put on ignore.

First off, I've been in and out of the supplement industry for the past 20 years, I designed several formulas, did label design, website design and more. I'm not going to post which supplement companies I worked for, or my entire CV, some supplement companies are gone, a few still exist. Most the time I was under NDA at the time too.

I've seen tons of supplement ingredients come and go because they don't work and fat burners are a dime a dozen. They come out with all these exotic ingredients that claim to cause fat loss/burning/reduction/whatever and almost universally fail to achieve results. There always has to be a new fat burner on the market every season and with some new ingredient they just found in the rainforest and the University of Sao Paulo wrote a study showing it helps burn fat because they're trying to generate economic revenue for their country/region and sell more of their plants/herbs So, there will be one study showing it's amazing at fat burning, but there will be no follow up study. Further, they almost never test these drugs on weight trained young men, which is the gold standard for any study for any ergogenic supplement.

Every supplement company usually has the following product lineup: a multi, a joint formula, a creatine formula, and NO2 formula, a fat burner, a test booster, a preworkout and sometimes an intra/post workout formula. Most supplement companies used to sell a protein formula too, but the price of protein has gotten so high, it's hard to do nowadays.

Further, most of the people who see results on fat burners use them as a motivation aid for dieting and exercise. They think "Hey, I'll take this fat burner and follow a comprehensive dieting plan and exercise routine and I'll lose fat". Then they come back with nothing but praise for this product because it worked so well for them, but in actuality it was their strict dieting and exercise that contributed to their fat loss, not the supplement.

But, hey, maybe they finally found the one ingredient in the plant kingdom that causes significant fat loss.

I can't read an article unless you tell me which article you want me to read.
Dsade is a very smart dude for sure. I think I remember him from the bodybuilding(dot)com supplements section and being impressed with his knowledge. I'll read the full writeup of the article and give it my honest unbiased opinion later today, but it's 3am and I just woke up from a sound sleep and decided to check the boards for any updates.

I don't want to get in trouble with any sponsors though, so if there are board reps/owners of the company on here, I can't post anything else about it without risk of getting banned for contradicting a board sponsor.
[/QUOTE]
BMP isn't a fat burner.

JawnJohnson50

Awards
Just read through The Solutions log. Awesome work by him. Running Androgin by BLR currently (one day in), but looking forward to giving BMP a try for sure. Maybe ill even stack it depending on how androgin goes! Exciting stuff.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read through The Solutions log. Awesome work by him. Running Androgin by BLR currently (one day in), but looking forward to giving BMP a try for sure. Maybe ill even stack it depending on how androgin goes! Exciting stuff.
Androgin has upped my strength and gave me AMAZING sleep.
BMP seems to zip the fat or water weight right off me and recomps me in under 2 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like other said BMP will definitely get the job done. Pretty easy to recommend that one with all the positive reviews.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took before but never felt good on it. Over stimulated at times, tired other times? Want to try again with so many great reviews, but maybe just doesn't work with me.

JawnJohnson50

Awards
Any other Supp recs for a cutting phase geared towards fat loss? Seeing thermo amp a decent bit but not sure what else people have had positive experiences with. I ran a mitoburn/grains of paradise supp a while back with WHSH by outtenfit nutrition and saw some decent results. Sweat like hell and you could definitely notice the body temp differences

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any other Supp recs for a cutting phase geared towards fat loss? Seeing thermo amp a decent bit but not sure what else people have had positive experiences with. I ran a mitoburn/grains of paradise supp a while back with WHSH by outtenfit nutrition and saw some decent results. Sweat like hell and you could definitely notice the body temp differences
Yohimbine HCL at .02mg/kg taken first thing upon waking. Work up to that dose
Forskolin 95 at 50-100mg a day

JawnJohnson50

Awards
So I'm about 177 lbs (80 kilos iso) - So i'd work up to a 1.5 mg daily dose fasted.
Would Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine work just as well at that dose? is there a difference?

JawnJohnson50

Awards
Meant 80 kilos-ish - not iso. Also - 0.02 mg or 0.2 mg per kg of bodyweight? Most Yohimbine HCL sups I see have 5 mg capsules.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to further educate myself, and these forums usually have people with tons of experience and knowledge.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meant 80 kilos-ish - not iso. Also - 0.02 mg or 0.2 mg per kg of bodyweight? Most Yohimbine HCL sups I see have 5 mg capsules.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to further educate myself, and these forums usually have people with tons of experience and knowledge.
.02mg/kg for dosing that is correct
Many have 2.5 or 5mg capsules

Cnation

Awards
I’ve always like anabolic effect for strength, but i gotta give it to bmp when it comes to recomp. I just like the way my body looks when I’m on that stuff. I’m on androgin right now and so far I’m seeing good results on strength gainz. Gotta wait for the last week of the second bottle to really see what it brings to the table.

Cnation

Awards
And quick question, I remember reading someone saying they went a year on bmp. Any side effects for not cycling off this? Cause seriously if there isn’t any side effects, I would love to stay on bmp for a year.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And quick question, I remember reading someone saying they went a year on bmp. Any side effects for not cycling off this? Cause seriously if there isn’t any side effects, I would love to stay on bmp for a year.
Zero sides. I've been on it over a year.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zero sides. I've been on it over a year.
So what does it do for you exactly? Sounds like a diuretic effect you have experienced? Anything else specifically? Increased muscle mass or performance? Genuinely very interested when it’s more available in UK/EU

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you elaborate? What benefits did you get from it exactly mate? Performance benefits at all? Thanks!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what does it do for you exactly? Sounds like a diuretic effect you have experienced? Anything else specifically? Increased muscle mass or performance? Genuinely very interested when it’s more available in UK/EU
It is a nerve/bone restorative type supplement. When I first started it I noticed some 'action, tingling' in my legs and arms, especially where I have scar tissue cuts. Somehow within those confines it creates a body recomposition. It is definitely NOT a diuretic. I am not losing water weight like being on Dandelion or whatnot, and I'm definitely not dehydrated.

I would say performance is up. Muscle mass? Due to the recomp this appears so, but I won't go full on saying that's what it does.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
fist time trying bmp. I’m 2 days away from an 8 week run. stacked with epi plex. tiny caloric deficit. I’m sad to say I think I’m a non responder to bmp as I don’t feel or look any difference than epi alone

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Got a question about dosage....

On the bottle it says take 2 upon waking and 2 an hour before workout

I workout an hour or 2 after waking up so doing take 4 caps?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a question about dosage....

On the bottle it says take 2 upon waking and 2 an hour before workout

I workout an hour or 2 after waking up so doing take 4 caps?
No, just dose two then and 2 later in the day