Ecdysterones and XTest Liquidation

NeoNewfie

Awards
Hi everybody. I'm a longtime lurker, first-time poster.

Like many on these boards, I am interested in trying ecdysterones at doses similar to those recommended by the existing literature from Russia. If 5mg per kg is the proven dose for anabolic enhancement, then someone my size requires 500mg per day to notice anything positive. And, like many on these boards, I am foiled in this by the sheer costliness of using E-Bol, Ecdysten, Omnibolic, and other products in worthwhile quantities. Rhaponticum is too expensive, turkesterone too elusive; and nothing else, we are told, actually works.

Enter, or rather, EXIT Xyience. Nowadays you see their products, once so overpriced, going for pennies just about everywhere. XTest is one of these; it includes as its main ingredients extracts of the plants Anjuga Turkestanica and Rhaponticum. I remember thinking that at the original price, XTest and its non-standardized extracts hardly seemed appealing. Their ecdysterone content, after all, is probably only around 5%. But now that XTest is so easy to find at $10 a bottle, I'm wondering if this is the solution to the problem of unaffordable ecdysterone. At these prices, most people could afford to triple or even quadruple the recommended serving, thereby getting a good amount, and also a great range, of ecdysterones, and from the very sources the Russian scientists used in their original studies.

Before I stock up on a supplement I so strenuously ignored when it first came out, I thought the many people on this forum more informed than myself in supplement science might have some advice!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
interesting. I may look around for some myself :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to give Ecdy another run as well... I can't seem to find these $10 bottles though! The couple dozen stores I checked out still have them listed in the low $30 range.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Two words. E. Bay.
It seems so awkward buying from there however. Just doens't feel right.... the ends meet, with the recent downfall of Xyience and their products approaching their exp. dates, but man does it feel shady. Hahaha, probably just me though. I'm assuming over time, say the next few months even, major sport supplement chains will be dropping their Xyience prices as well. Might have to wait out for them, despite the temptation. Not a bad compilation of ingredients in XTest - I wasn't expecting it to be so heavily relient on Ecdysterones.

NeoNewfie

Awards
That is why I prefer searching on Ebay but then contacting the stores who are doing the selling directly, avoiding the whole bidding process. In this way, I can usually get stuff in large quantities at Ebay prices. Of course I don't know if the shopkeeper is putting expired dog medicine in the capsules and resealing the bottle, but life would move pretty damn slowly if I worried about stuff like that. Frankly, at $70 for five bottles and international shipping from the US, I'll get over it if it turns out to be a bad purchase. Anyway, nothing can be worse than the Rhaponticum extract I ordered from a site here in Canada that is actually powdered plant root, unharassed by either ethanol or glycerol. I've been popping those like smarties, to no avail.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah, hmm I've found it for that same price. interesting. I'd like to get some of the xymotion that cheap