GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just looking for some feedback.
i know couple people in person who are running it .. ill check back with them on feedback.

as for the forum .. i think @exrugger might be running right now and @TheMrMuscle is starting his run in nov-jan .. cant wait for his detail feedback on it.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran Morphobolic and enjoyed it. Just felt like I was holding water on it so stopped. Definitely noticed strength loss and nagging lower back pain back after stopping.

exrugger

Awards
So I'm running 4caps a day split as 2 doses about 10 hrs apart however I'm also stacking it with 11-KT and stano 200 as part of a recomp. I'm about 3 weeks in and it's been very good for me but I cant really say it's the ecdy-plex since I'm taking a stack. I will mention though my endurance is up, have had a nice Recomp effect (down about 3lbs on the scale and a good amount leaner, however it 'looks' like I dropped more then 3lbs maybe more like 5-7lbs so far, and small increases on all lifts- all good results for the short time frame imo). When the cycle is over and PCT done I will probably repeat same cycle after a month or two off, seems very mild sides, effective and maintainable results although maybe next time Ill go longer (maybe 8weeks).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm running 4caps a day split as 2 doses about 10 hrs apart however I'm also stacking it with 11-KT and stano 200 as part of a recomp. I'm about 3 weeks in and it's been very good for me but I cant really say it's the ecdy-plex since I'm taking a stack. I will mention though my endurance is up, have had a nice Recomp effect (down about 3lbs on the scale and a good amount leaner, however it 'looks' like I dropped more then 3lbs maybe more like 5-7lbs so far, and small increases on all lifts- all good results for the short time frame imo). When the cycle is over and PCT done I will probably repeat same cycle after a month or two off, seems very mild sides, effective and maintainable results although maybe next time Ill go longer (maybe 8weeks).

nice .. i love the idea of stacking stano + natural builders, ive done with anabolic effect and enjoy the side free no side cycle.

good luck on your run .. keep us posted

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for those who love turk .. 3 pack for $70

3 pack ecdy-plex for $125.99 shipped

Sorry just wanted to make sure if you like the product .. really good deals expiring tommorow.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've had some really good feedback on it so far and I've had some people that I know personally off the forums use it and that are really happy with it but I haven't seen much posted about it yet. I'm looking forward to Mr. Muscle trying it because he is always so comprehensive with his logs and reviews.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you are enjoying it and that your stack is going well. I know its hard when stacking to isolate one product in particular but what you're seeing is consistent with the feedback we're getting so far as well.