ECA vs ECAY stack for fat loss

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a cycle planned that I’m looking to start here pretty soon. In the meantime I am trying to cut down some BF and “prime” my body to gain a lot of mass quickly over the 12week cycle. Definitely getting antsy to start!

Along with a low carb diet, 30min of cardio x6week and working out x6/week.

That being said I’m looking into an ECA or ECAY stack to aid in fat loss. Personally, yohimbine causes me to vomit. So I’m going to switch to alpha yohimbine (supposed to have less side effects, but the same fat burning effect) What kind of doses do you guys run alpha yohimbine at?

As far as the Ephedrine...is getting Bronkaid or it’s equivalent OTC going to help substantially? Or should I look for real ephedrine?

Not ready to mess the clen or T3.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me, the biggest benefit to eca and really fat burners in general is they make you not want to eat. If you’re not struggling with appetite, I don’t think eca is going to provide any real big benefit. That’s just my opinion, though.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, the biggest benefit to eca and really fat burners in general is they make you not want to eat. If you’re not struggling with appetite, I don’t think eca is going to provide any real big benefit. That’s just my opinion, though.
Do you know which component causes you to not want to eat? Since I’m in a deficit I’m usually pretty hungry throughout the day.

I’m also taking cardirine for fat burning purposes, what feels like an increase in aerobic fitness, makes heavy volume training easier and good for the lipids.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you know which component causes you to not want to eat? Since I’m in a deficit I’m usually pretty hungry throughout the day.

I’m also taking cardirine for fat burning purposes, what feels like an increase in aerobic fitness, makes heavy volume training easier and good for the lipids.
general benefit of stimulants during dieting is suppression of appetite, so it’s likely the e, c and the y. They all do it to an extent.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just do coke or speed
ah the coke diet. My early 20’s I lost a load of weight off that. I also drank like a fish and nearly killed myself but for weight loss it’s legit.

ime don’t go and play squash after a couple of lines though. One of the worst experiences of my life 🤣

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ah the coke diet. My early 20’s I lost a load of weight off that. I also drank like a fish and nearly killed myself but for weight loss it’s legit.

ime don’t go and play squash after a couple of lines though. One of the worst experiences of my life 🤣
Heart attack?

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run both a lot. I’d drop the A or only use it a few days a week. Bronkaid or Primatene will work fine. You’re basically just getting the expectorant guaifenesin added, but I’m not aware of any side effects at the dose you’ll be taking either short term or long term.

Also, you’re right that alpha yo will have less side effects, but you also need to take less since it’s stronger. I’d start with a 1.5-2mg/day dosage on an empty stomach (I’ve personally mostly used it with food as the labels I saw said that but I’ve read yohimbe shines when in a fasted state so I suspect alpha yo does as well). If you can tolerate that I’d keep it at that for a bit and work up to 3mg. I never went over 3mg per day, but that’s just me.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve run both a lot. I’d drop the A or only use it a few days a week. Bronkaid or Primatene will work fine. You’re basically just getting the expectorant guaifenesin added, but I’m not aware of any side effects at the dose you’ll be taking either short term or long term.

Also, you’re right that alpha yo will have less side effects, but you also need to take less since it’s stronger. I’d start with a 1.5-2mg/day dosage on an empty stomach (I’ve personally mostly used it with food as the labels I saw said that but I’ve read yohimbe shines when in a fasted state so I suspect alpha yo does as well). If you can tolerate that I’d keep it at that for a bit and work up to 3mg. I never went over 3mg per day, but that’s just me.
I appreciate the advice. I will just be taking the ECAY stack short term before I do fasted cardio. Probably alternate with the aspirin (if I even need it).

Wii definitely start lower with the alpha yohimbine since the regular makes me get very sick. It’s doses at 2mg per capsule, so will start there. Normally I have very high tolerance for side effects but not on yohimbine.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the advice. I will just be taking the ECAY stack short term before I do fasted cardio. Probably alternate with the aspirin (if I even need it).

Wii definitely start lower with the alpha yohimbine since the regular makes me get very sick. It’s doses at 2mg per capsule, so will start there. Normally I have very high tolerance for side effects but not on yohimbine.
No prob. I’m the same way with the yohimbe sides. I recommend being near a toilet your first few times btw. At least for me, it gave me the runs shortly after dosing (should note that it was never “runs” but more so an immediate bowel movement similar to after drinking coffee).

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No prob. I’m the same way with the yohimbe sides. I recommend being near a toilet your first few times btw. At least for me, it gave me the runs shortly after dosing (should note that it was never “runs” but more so an immediate bowel movement similar to after drinking coffee).
Hmm...that’s interesting! Usually with me it makes me vomit very violently and then feel hypo. Never had problems with bowel movements on the regular.

I guess we will see!

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hmm...that’s interesting! Usually with me it makes me vomit very violently and then feel hypo. Never had problems with bowel movements on the regular.

I guess we will see!
Yeah that’s what I got, along with anxiety, with regular but both my brother and I get quick bowel movements from it. Hope it works out for you though!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s what I got, along with anxiety, with regular but both my brother and I get quick bowel movements from it. Hope it works out for you though!
Thanks, appreciate it!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For real though. Is pseudo-ephedrine worth it? Or should I look for some real ephedrine?

I’ve never used either.
Pseudoephedrine, owing to it's chemical structure, it's actually pretty effective as a fat loss agent. I'm not sure if there have been any studies on it, but I've seen good anecdotal reports on it. You might have to double dose it though.

The Y is a good combination to the whole stack. No reason to not take it unless the stimulation is way too high or you have sensitiveity to yohimbine.

just get bronkaid
The problem with bronkaid is that it has Guaifenesin which is a muscle relaxant and can have some detrimental results on your fat loss goals. If possible, you can get legit ephedrine from various places. But if Bronkaid is all you can get, it should work okay.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pseudoephedrine, owing to it's chemical structure, it's actually pretty effective as a fat loss agent. I'm not sure if there have been any studies on it, but I've seen good anecdotal reports on it. You might have to double dose it though.

The Y is a good combination to the whole stack. No reason to not take it unless the stimulation is way too high or you have sensitiveity to yohimbine.

The problem with bronkaid is that it has Guaifenesin which is a muscle relaxant and can have some detrimental results on your fat loss goals. If possible, you can get legit ephedrine from various places. But if Bronkaid is all you can get, it should work okay.

Damn...way to drop some knowledge bombs on this thread. Didn’t know that about guaifenesin. That’s definitely a side effect I would like to stay away from as I do cardio either right before or right after before lifting sessions (don’t have time to do 2 workouts in a day).

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn...way to drop some knowledge bombs on this thread. Didn’t know that about guaifenesin. That’s definitely a side effect I would like to stay away from as I do cardio either right before or right after before lifting sessions (don’t have time to do 2 workouts in a day).
Yep. That added that in to help reduce meth production. Seems to be working great so far. :rolleyes:

You can find legit eph in Canada and the UK and on some dark web sites though.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. That added that in to help reduce meth production. Seems to be working great so far. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I’ll definitely look into the ephedrine! My meth production is at an all time high..

Wait I umm didn’t mean...meth

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote

What’s the source for it being bad for fat-loss though? Not challenging the claim, actually just curious to the science behind this.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What’s the source for it being bad for fat-loss though? Not challenging the claim, actually just curious to the science behind this.
I didn't feel like digging through tons of research ATM for the exact reasons, but this is the jist of it:

There is an additional ingredient in bronkaid to give the users fast and better results, known as guaifenesin. This ingredient is also found in cough medicines, and it used to balance the effect of ephedrine in the body. The only problem in the combination of epheradrine and guaifenesin is that they both present with extreme opposite behaviours. Epheradrine is the central nervous system stimulator whereas guaifenesin is known for relaxing the central nervous system. This opposite nature of both the ingredients may become too much for the user to get used to.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

not sure about the uk bro, it’s banned here. I have to get it from Canada (or via my ugl)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does everybody compare the wakefulness effect between coke and ephedrine? Srsly

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
If guafinesin is like clonidine (like I think it is) then it will be horrible for weight loss and cause weight gain, that's unfortunate. So there is no way to get E besides underground?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If guafinesin is like clonidine (like I think it is) then it will be horrible for weight loss and cause weight gain, that's unfortunate. So there is no way to get E besides underground?
It's not like Clonidine, it's definitely not as depressive as clonidine is, but it's just not ideal for weight loss. You can still use it and get good results, but you're not going to notice as much energy as you would if it wasn't in there.

Real true ephedrine hcl you can only get underground, but Hi-Tech has some formulas that have some ephedra extracts in them. Because Hi-Tech is basically trying to buck the FDA on everything, they just decided to include some ephedra in their formulas. Now, it's not the original mau haung like back in the day, but you're still getting ephedra from it. Products like Black Widow

INGREDIENTS / NUTRIENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving

Proprietary Blend: with Thermo-Rx and Extend -Rx Technology - 410 mg

25 mg Ephedra Extract (leaves), Senegalia Berlandieri Extract (leaves) [Yeilding 200mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids Including: Methylsynepherine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine, N, N-Dimethylphenylethylamine, Phenylethylamine HCL] 2-Aminoisoheptane HCL (DMHA), Theobromine, Phenylethylamine HCI, Citrus Aurantium Extract (20 mg Synephrine), Green Tea Extract (leaves), Yohimbe Extract (bark), Naringen (fruit)

Caffeine (Anhydrous) - 150 mg
Hi-Tech ECA Extreme

Hi-Tech HydroxySlim - this one looks like it has the full spectrum ephedra in it

HYDROXYSLIM HI TECH PHARMACEUTICALS INGREDIENTS
Serving Size: 2 Caplets

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend (1600 mg): Ephedra Extract 20mg, Guarana Extract (standardized to 200mg Caffeine), Bitter Orange (standardized to 50mg synephrine), Green Tea Extract, Garcinia Cambogia (standardized to hydroxy citric acid 50%), Acacia Rigidula Extract, Theobromine, Yohimbe Extract, Salicin Complex (Purple & White Willow Bark Extract) (standardized to 30mg Salicin) and Chromium Picolinate
There's many many more like Hi Tech MegaDrine, and a whole category of other vendors that make products with ephedra. One of my favorites by Hi Tech called Yellow Scorpion is unfortunately sold out, but any of those products would get you where you need to go.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not even close imo. Eph I could sleep on, coke not a chance.
Ok. I thought that maybe one could be interchanged for the other.

How about ephedrine instead of caffeine?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok. I thought that maybe one could be interchanged for the other.

How about ephedrine instead of caffeine?
ephedrine instead of caffeine? You combine them together bro as they work synergistically - caffeine massively increases the effectiveness of eph so I don’t see the point of dropping caffeine if taking eph?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Not related to my original post, but what about some of these PH's hi tech has like "superdrol" looks like its just 4andro and a few other things, anybody like these, obviously it's no superdrol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ephedrine instead of caffeine? You combine them together bro as they work synergistically - caffeine massively increases the effectiveness of eph so I don’t see the point of dropping caffeine if taking eph?
Oh, I'm just looking for something that works better then caffeine for my chronic insomnia problems. Not looking to loose fat : ) Coke works great and if I understand correctly, a lot of coke's wakefulness effects are down to it's effect on blocking the reuptake of norepinephrine. So I'm just guessing that taking ephedrine might provide a bigger boost then just caffeine. Just guessing, have no idea.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I'm just looking for something that works better then caffeine for my chronic insomnia problems. Not looking to loose fat : ) Coke works great and if I understand correctly, a lot of coke's wakefulness effects are down to it's effect on blocking the reuptake of norepinephrine. So I'm just guessing that taking ephedrine might provide a bigger boost then just caffeine. Just guessing, have no idea.
adderall

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not related to my original post, but what about some of these PH's hi tech has like "superdrol" looks like its just 4andro and a few other things, anybody like these, obviously it's no superdrol
Some of the stuff is legit, some is not, their 1-testosterone, Equibolan and Decabolin (or whatever it's called) are legit. They are prodrug precursors - meaning they convert via one enzyme to a hormone and then via another enzyme to the active hormone.

You can read more about the 1-test (1-DHEA) and EQ 1(1,4DHEA) products here:

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
for chronic insomnia you want to look at modafinil bro - literally what it was designed for (specifically to assist with the daytime sleepiness that narcolepsy or insomnia sufferers get and through that mechanism improving sleep)

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
for chronic insomnia you want to look at modafinil bro - literally what it was designed for (specifically to assist with the daytime sleepiness that narcolepsy or insomnia sufferers get and through that mechanism improving sleep)
Just FYI, you can buy Adarafinil OTC as a dietary supplement. It's prodrug for modafrinil and works great. Obviously,it's a gray market supplement, but you can still get it if you want to give it a try.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just FYI, you can buy Adarafinil OTC as a dietary supplement. It's prodrug for modafrinil and works great. Obviously,it's a gray market supplement, but you can still get it if you want to give it a try.

he could probably get prescribed legit modafinil if he has chronic insomnia though. Probably the best route?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
he could probably get prescribed legit modafinil if he has chronic insomnia though. Probably the best route?
The person you mentioned should definitely see a doctor. Which poster were you talking about? OP didn't mention it, so I guess I missed it. But, I was just throwing that out there as an alternative if the poster wanted to try it first.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was me.

I gave moda a shot but it makes me to irritable. And have a really hard time sleeping. Even after small dosages of 50mg's or less.

Anyway, tnx. I'll stick to shrooms for now : D

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was me.

I gave moda a shot but it makes me to irritable. And have a really hard time sleeping. Even after small dosages of 50mg's or less.

Anyway, tnx. I'll stick to shrooms for now : D
My psych has me on Remeron and Lithium Orotate for sleep. The Remeron really makes you gain a lot of fat though, unfortunately.

I probably wouldn't use shrooms long term (You use shrooms for sleeping???), but then again the alternatives like Ambien and whatever else isn't much better.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My psych has me on Remeron and Lithium Orotate for sleep. The Remeron really makes you gain a lot of fat though, unfortunately.

I probably wouldn't use shrooms long term (You use shrooms for sleeping???), but then again the alternatives like Ambien and whatever else isn't much better.
Mirtazepine, ugh.

slacker27

Awards
What would be the Y protocol? I've used ECA in the past twice daily 25/200/baby aspirin with good results. Looking to add Y in the morning in a fasted state. I've read 5mg of Y but not sure. Currently only using ECY once in the morning as I can't sleep if I take the 2nd dose during lunch.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What would be the Y protocol? I've used ECA in the past twice daily 25/200/baby aspirin with good results. Looking to add Y in the morning in a fasted state. I've read 5mg of Y but not sure. Currently only using ECY once in the morning as I can't sleep if I take the 2nd dose during lunch.
Just as much as you tolerate. Start with a small cap and work up to 5mg if you find you tolerate it well. Any amount will help, but if you can’t use it you can’t use it. Guys who use bigger doses like up to 20mg per day are breaking that into 3-4 servings over the day.

I can’t tolerate Yohimbine HCL or other forms, except a very small amount of Alpha Yohimbine (1-2mg). Not many companies sell that extract solo, but I think SNS does.

My wife uses a regular 2.5mg y-hcl cap just fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 18
D3x Supplements 6
Supplements 34
rascal14 Supplements 13
General Chat 2