EC,Clen,DNP log!!! Time to Get Shredded

L

liquidsnake57

Awards
Alright guys this is my first log so bare with me here. I have been Bulking up for the past 4 or 5 months and put on a good deal of mass, but unfortunatly there was a lot of fat that came with this. I have been researching DNP for a couple of months now and wll continue to do so right up until i start this compound because i know it is nothing to take lightly. For the last 3 weeks i have been slowly trying to lower my calories to matience and so im now hovering around 190 and am ready to shred some fat.

I plan on taking my first dose of EC today before my workout at 5PM.

days 1-10 ECx3 doses a day(25E, 200C)
days 11-20 Clen starting at 60mgs and working my way up to 120mgs
days 21- DNP however long i can take at 400 mgs, first three days at 200 mgs

Starting Weight: 190
Target Weight: 170

Workout
1- Heavy Upper Body
2-Heavy Lower Body
3-rest
4-hypertrophy chest and arms
5-hypertrophy legs
6-hypertrophy back and shoulders
7-rest
- I will also include cardio 4 or 5 days through the week
Deit

Will Start out at 40/40/20 and slowly taper my calories as i really want to keep as much muscle mass as i can. My diet is currently consisting of mostly eggs,oats,potatoes,spinach,chicken breast, tuna, haddock, cottage cheese, pork, bananas, apples, almonds, PB, some wheat bread, pasta, and will try my best to include more veggies into my diet as i lack in this part.

Will try to put pictures up if i get time and fiqure this whole thing out . chow

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
You will probably have a tough time working out 5 days a week and doing cardio 4 to 5 days a week on DNP.

S

swaneon

Awards
dammmmmnnn
all three most known fat burners!
this is like a "hellfire" stack loss lol
subbed for interest, dont die man, seriously.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about all the hate on Dnp. I was very happy with my results and the only sides I had at 400 was night sweats and a little lethargy. Hell I sweat without dnp so not much difference. I ran a protocol of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and then ran again with good results. The only reson I haven't run it again is because I can't find a source with it in stock that the price isn't nuts.

Drink lots of water and try to take it a little easy on the weights and the results will be great. It is dangerous, but if you stay at 400 - 600 you should have no issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alpha Gainz 1
B Anabolics 4
M Weight Loss 9
SprtNvolcoM Weight Loss 13
T Anabolics 15