Eating well on cycle

Anthonydella

Awards
Quick question if anyone could give me so advice about eating. I’m currently taking 500mg test E and 400mg deca. I’m eating 2,900 cals a day 273 protein, 334 carbs, 74 fat. I’m doing a lean bulk but do these macros seem to low. Should i be eating more don’t feel like I’m gaining as much size as I should be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quick question if anyone could give me so advice about eating. I’m currently taking 500mg test E and 400mg deca. I’m eating 2,900 cals a day 273 protein, 334 carbs, 74 fat. I’m doing a lean bulk but do these macros seem to low. Should i be eating more don’t feel like I’m gaining as much size as I should be.
It depends, 2900 calories for me is a deficit and I will be loosing weight, how much do you weigh and how many lbs did you gain in the last 7-10 days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should be gaining approximately 1-2lbs per week, anything more then that is most likely either fat or water weight

Anthonydella

Awards
You should be gaining approximately 1-2lbs per week, anything more then that is most likely either fat or water weight
Yeah I am gaining around 1-2 pounds a week trying to not gain anything fat but I just feel supper hungry all the time I can deal with it just wasn’t sure if I was eating enough

Currently weight is 212

Anthonydella

Awards
Yeah I am gaining around 1-2 pounds a week trying to not gain anything fat but I just feel supper hungry all the time I can deal with it just wasn’t sure if I was eating enough

Currently weight is 212
And I gain about 1-2 pounds every week

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How much were you expecting to gain? On a 16 week cycle gaining 1-2lb per week your putting on 16-32lbs that's a **** ton of weight

Anthonydella

Awards
How much were you expecting to gain? On a 16 week cycle gaining 1-2lb per week your putting on 16-32lbs that's a **** ton of weight
I thought around that much but all I’m 9 weeks in my starting weight was 194 and I’m up too 212. Just wasn’t sure if I was getting the most out of my cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thought around that much but all I’m 9 weeks in my starting weight was 194 and I’m up too 212. Just wasn’t sure if I was getting the most out of my cycle.
I'd say your doing fine, if the mirror shows good weight gained and your strength has gone up accordingly then I would stay the course

Anthonydella

Awards
I'd say your doing fine, if the mirror shows good weight gained and your strength has gone up accordingly then I would stay the course
Ok any tips for when cycle off deca how to keep the most of my gains

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok any tips for when cycle off deca how to keep the most of my gains
The same way you made the gains, you have to eat and train to maintain what you have gained. Remember, a large portion of gains on cycle are intracellular water and glycogen, that's going to go away a little as the gear doses come down or you go off. When the weight disappears really fast post cycle it's not muscle it's water and glycogen, just like muscle takes a long time to build it takes a long time to disappear too the real muscle is what sticks around after that water and extra fuel storage disappears. But however you're eating and training when the cycle ends is how you should continue to eat and train after the cycle. And definitely don't try to cut right away or you're going to lose it. Spend a few months maintaining that size.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for the lack of punctuation I was using talk to text 🤷

Anthonydella

Awards
The same way you made the gains, you have to eat and train to maintain what you have gained. Remember, a large portion of gains on cycle are intracellular water and glycogen, that's going to go away a little as the gear doses come down or you go off. When the weight disappears really fast post cycle it's not muscle it's water and glycogen, just like muscle takes a long time to build it takes a long time to disappear too the real muscle is what sticks around after that water and extra fuel storage disappears. But however you're eating and training when the cycle ends is how you should continue to eat and train after the cycle. And definitely don't try to cut right away or you're going to lose it. Spend a few months maintaining that size.
Ok thanks

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One thing too to remember, especially with deca as it's going to keep building weeks after your last injection so keep pushing hard. Seen many reach their peeks 4-6 weeks later.

Anthonydella

Awards
One thing too to remember, especially with deca as it's going to keep building weeks after your last injection so keep pushing hard. Seen many reach their peeks 4-6 weeks later.
Ok nice yeah when I did my research about it heard that u keep building muscle couple week after cycle. What would your thought be on taking superdral last 4 weeks of cycle at 20mg a day 10mg in morn and 10mg pre work out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok nice yeah when I did my research about it heard that u keep building muscle couple week after cycle. What would your thought be on taking superdral last 4 weeks of cycle at 20mg a day 10mg in morn and 10mg pre work out
Just curious, by the questions your asking I have to assume this is your first cycle?, if so then save the superdrol for a few cycles down the road.

Anthonydella

Awards
Just curious, by the questions your asking I have to assume this is your first cycle?, if so then save the superdrol for a few cycles down the road.
Yeah this is my first bigger cycle I’d say have done just test at 500mg and this cycle but ok I will definitely wait bc from what I’ve heard ppl have said superdrol not for a beginner

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this is my first bigger cycle I’d say have done just test at 500mg and this cycle but ok I will definitely wait bc from what I’ve heard ppl have said superdrol not for a beginner
No you have taken enough. Lol. Keep it safe.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean, the beginner thing I don't really care about, it's more about that superdrol is pretty much the strongest thing there is, that dosent mean it has some magical effect as all steroids work similar. But it definitely drives strength through the roof and it makes you hold water and glycogen in all the right places and Once you use superdrol everything else is just kinda meh. The biggest problem with using orals for short periods of time is that the benefits you get from them only last while you're using them

sharonturned

sharonturned

Awards
You're not eating enough – one of the main causes of not being able to build muscle is not eating enough and more importantly, not eating enough of the right food. Everyone bangs on about the importance of protein, but carbs and fats are just as important when it comes to growing muscle
You can read this book it has helped me a lot in my journey with building muscle its free

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're not eating enough – one of the main causes of not being able to build muscle is not eating enough and more importantly, not eating enough of the right food. Everyone bangs on about the importance of protein, but carbs and fats are just as important when it comes to growing muscle
You can read this book it has helped me a lot in my journey with building muscle its free
The cycle is over but he was gaining 2lbs per week, that means he's eating enough.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk what that weird link is but nobody click in it, I'm pretty sure I just gave out my email address my clicking it.

@Admin 👆