Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahahahah!!!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
It's been so hard lately with eating, lack there of and exercising to much. I need help but do hard.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
99% of the people on this board and in the bvb'ing community (myself included) spend too much time focusing on shallow, trivial matters such as vanity and perfection and a it's never good enough mentality.

At least you have taken the first step identifying that there is a problem.

At the end of the day, you need to find a way to learn to love yourself and the gifts you've been blessed with and not put too much stock in "beauty".

I need to remind myself to do the same on a very regular basis. Not an easy task; especially given the fact that everything on TV, magazines, and in the media places a prodigious value on aesthetics and beauty. Sad.

For those of us who have insecurities related to physical attributes, the challenges of accepting yourself; moreover loving yourself,especially on the "bad days" can be even tougher.

You're not alone. You're just genuine and humble enough to admit you're issue.

You're a step ahead of amny of us. Good luck.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, it's been bad lately but I'm trying, every day I wake up and think today is a good day, and than it happens All over again!! But I'm not going to give up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atta girl !

Keep us posted? (and come here to vent all you want) ;)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you, it's been bad lately but I'm trying, every day I wake up and think today is a good day, and than it happens All over again!! But I'm not going to give up.
It all starts with a positive thought. You really have to condition your brain to think positive and just wake up and try to make the most out of everyday. Some days for me are tougher than others but I look at my hands and my feet and don't see blood so I know that I'm okay.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Agreed but it's also about getting sick, everything I eat I get is on, from water to chicken to anything. I mange a small amount and that is hard to not get sick on anything else is not even worth it. I miss eating, hamburgers, chicken.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds more like a healthy issue than an eatting disorder.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Combination I think. I'm doing all these tests for food allergies when I eat it has to come out, and I auto matically start spitting and vomit. :(