Easter Nutraplanet Newsletter Launch 3/24/16

NutraPlanet15

Awards
ok guys... I will be pulling an all-nighter tonight, to get all the specials up on the site and to get the newsletter ready to launch tonight. We have put a lot of work into this and are really proud of some of these crazy deals that are going to be on it. This is one of the first newsletters that I can remember with such super deals on protein. Usually we may have one cheap protein but this is going to have ALOT of cheap options with protein. With the flat rate shipping options that will help as well so you guys can stock up and not get killed on shipping.

-- We have been giving away gym bags, shirts, and shakers to AM members for the past week or so. We are running crazy low on gym bags but are fully stocked up on shirts and shakers. So if you put "AM" in the comments of your order tomorrow we will load it down with samples and shirts and shakers (whatever we can do). If you don't subscribe to our newsletter then please be sure to visit the site tomorrow as we will have the link to the newsletter on the homepage. Remember, some of these deals are CRAZY and will sell out quick.

Thank you guys so much, we hope that there will be some specials on there that will catch your eye!!

NutraPlanet --

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet ...doin big things!!!! Can't wait to see the awesome deals! This is just like when I first came onto the forum ..Nutraplanet was at the forefront and will be back to #1!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be nice to see Nutra back on top..Hopefully.

When (what hour) does this Launch?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alarm clock set.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
subbed

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
My body is ready

And so is my wallet

Perfect timing I have been looking for some protein deals looking forward to it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use those tax refunds wisely! What a great way to INVEST it at Nutraplanet!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting!! haha

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
highlander31 you inbox is full bro

Dsuemg

Awards
Still not seeing a link to sign up for newsletter on their site.
I get all the emails for their sales so does that mean I'm signed up?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Still not seeing a link to sign up for newsletter on their site.
I get all the emails for their sales so does that mean I'm signed up?
Yeah, you should be good! Also it should still be an hour or so, plus I'm sure someone will post in this thread once it's up.

Dsuemg

Awards
Is it diff than the Easter link already on NP website now?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think that's up to date yet, but that price on Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E shall result in purchases
Yup yup! And I can only imagine how much more items will be added to the sale.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
easter.jpg

nutraplanet.com/product-category/snsprimadeals/?product_count=60

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Those SNS deals

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dymatize iso-100 is delicious. Not sure how many have tried it but I'd definitely recommended picking up some at that price.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Dymatize iso-100 is delicious. Not sure how many have tried it but I'd definitely recommended picking up some at that price.
That price for iso-100 is while supplies last...that is much cheaper than our cost...

Also that Finflex Clear Protein + Creatine energy is CRAZY cheap... The Creatine Energy usually sells for 22 bucks by itself. -- And the Frosted Churro is on point!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was hoping to see an Evomuse Brite/epitome combo... But alas, no

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
That price for iso-100 is while supplies last...that is much cheaper than our cost...

Also that Finflex Clear Protein + Creatine energy is CRAZY cheap... The Creatine Energy usually sells for 22 bucks by itself. -- And the Frosted Churro is on point!!!
Frosted churro is pretty good? Sounds like it might be worth a try. But I have so much protein on the shelf....

Do the free gifts apply if the order qualifies for free shipping or do you only get the t shirts, etc if you get the $8.99 flat rate shipping?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the conquer unleashed the new or old flavoring

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Frosted churro is pretty good? Sounds like it might be worth a try. But I have so much protein on the shelf....

Do the free gifts apply if the order qualifies for free shipping or do you only get the t shirts, etc if you get the $8.99 flat rate shipping?
Frosted churro tastes like a caramel pastry. It is not "Clear" as some people assume that it is in the name. However, that one is really good. Great for something different. It almost tastes like a Starbucks cold caramel frappe'. -- We have JUST ran out of the nice gym bags however we are still heavy on shirts, shakers and freebies. So since we have sold out of bags, then you would get more freebies. If you put AM in the comments you get loaded down no matter your method of shipping.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Frosted churro tastes like a caramel pastry. It is not "Clear" as some people assume that it is in the name. However, that one is really good. Great for something different. It almost tastes like a Starbucks cold caramel frappe'. -- We have JUST ran out of the nice gym bags however we are still heavy on shirts, shakers and freebies. So since we have sold out of bags, then you would get more freebies. If you put AM in the comments you get loaded down no matter your method of shipping.
Interesting. I thought it might just taste like cinnamon.